NoLove Idiots Tactic's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19864

Hey , a message for all NoLove Players .
go find a Tribe better then these one lol , we have farmed maybe 4 players of your Tribe now going for the rest .
but what i really liked in your Leader that he's an Extra N00b lo0ol .
i will give him an A+ degree in stupidity .
go check your NoLove main page .

Description
Ah well so it goes we have officially been rejected by ROME. Such a sad day indeed will no one ever love us? Will we never be welcomed into a great family tribe?

What is it that makes us so unlovable? Well other than the stench of unwashed kangaroo and all the Armenians in here.

-----------------------------------------
For diplomacy issues please contact TruthEdge.
=========================================

NAP's: never
Allies: none today
Enemies: lots and climbing

P.S. If you are interested in purchasing a member of NoLove please contact krono5 our tribe pimp. He will discuss the recruitment fee with you and setup your payment plan.

Disclosure: All members of NoLove will remain sole property of NoLove until the end of time. You are merely purchasing their services. Failure to make payments in a timely manner may result in damage to your villages and those of your friends and relations. NoLove is not responsible for damages incurred as a result of their debt collection services.

For other matters contact xaler
========================================

Contact TruthEdge for an invite to NoLove. He isn't in the tribe, but he sorts through the applications for us and forwards on the good ones. It's a tedious job, but we pay him well for it.

If he doesn't reply, wait 24 hours and send it again. If he blocks you, then try Jamieed2, our backup tribe meber screener.

I feel good , lo0ol
well he thought that maybe he can harm me by these move ,but he was so so idiot that all my members really liked it because we now know and for sure we are the perfect enemy to NoLove and we will waste them down .
please Krono5 keep the description and don't change it i really liked it .

Go Go ~NA~ .
BTW , today we will celebrate the farming of the fifth NoLove member as each 24 hours some body is wasted :icon_twisted: .

and if anybody want to Join NoLove as there Leader mention lol , you can send lets say 1000 of each resources and we will get you an invitation as soon we control the Tribe .
TruthEdge
~NA~ Leader

DeletedUser

Lol so you think you are better then us?
we didnt even know we had war with you. You are to small for that.
I personally have 2 NA farms, and there are many others with other NA farms

DeletedUser19864

Lol so you think you are better then us?
we didnt even know we had war with you. You are to small for that.

lol
yea yea your 100% right looooooooooool
ohh god i dunno if NoLove is a noob tribe or an idiot's people in the real world no body really cared about them , you really get my attention lol .

you didn't even know there's a war between us ohhhh god i am so sorry to tell you that , but damn you don't have nothing to get into the war if i only send you few attacks you are toast but i really don't care for you now i am taking the biggest head's in your tribe depending on the advices and quotes i am getting from the inside lol .

Defender: Fluffer
Village: Poepje (523|526) K55

Quantity: 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 4.837 7.743 34
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 4)
Timber camp (Level 18)
Clay pit (Level 17)
Iron mine (Level 14)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 5)

Fluffer , do you want to taste an attack from us or should we give you sometime to learn how to build a village ?

well as far as i know we don't have any body's farm , and you didn't attack anybody yet , anyway keep dreaming , it's better then the real life .

DeletedUser

classic world is full of liars.
Can somebody for once speak the truth?

DeletedUser

The sun sets at the end of the day.
Oranges are orange.
Microsoft fail at making good quality software.
Socks go on your feet.

I could go on...

DeletedUser

Oranges are orange.
Socks go on your feet.

I could go on...

I cracked up reading that hahaha

osdeath

Oranges are orange.
Socks go on your feet.

I could go on...

Ie is crap

only one i can think of :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Defender: LostAnge1
Village: 1. Natalie (509|507) K55

Quantity: 139 50 0 183 100 0 0 0 0
Losses: 139 50 0 183 100 0 0 0 0

Haul: 1.468 2.673 1.214 5355/30170
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 12 to level 7

DeletedUser

lol
yea yea your 100% right looooooooooool
ohh god i dunno if NoLove is a noob tribe or an idiot's people in the real world no body really cared about them , you really get my attention lol .

you didn't even know there's a war between us ohhhh god i am so sorry to tell you that , but damn you don't have nothing to get into the war if i only send you few attacks you are toast but i really don't care for you now i am taking the biggest head's in your tribe depending on the advices and quotes i am getting from the inside lol .

Fluffer , do you want to taste an attack from us or should we give you sometime to learn how to build a village ?

well as far as i know we don't have any body's farm , and you didn't attack anybody yet , anyway keep dreaming , it's better then the real life .

Says something about your stupidty Truth, he just dodged the attack or he was farming. lvl 2 Scouts are bad, get lvl 3

ender_wiggin

Dodged or not, only having a level 9 farm is pretty simcity. lol

sp.ag

That attack is true. I dodged it.

he doesnt know about dodging,
truth,
we are aware you are specially retarded so we will allow you to make such stupid threads, as we pity you,

you may not be aware but ummm,

we have 5 times higher attack rate than yours = ~NA~ nice farms =]
cowkiller333 was a perfect example...who builds only mass spears and no wall, then expects to live...=/

and we have almost double your defense, considering we suck, umm we dont seem to be doing so badly,

DeletedUser

Hey , a message for all NoLove Players .
go find a Tribe better then these one lol , we have farmed maybe 4 players of your Tribe now going for the rest .
but what i really liked in your Leader that he's an Extra N00b lo0ol .
i will give him an A+ degree in stupidity .
go check your NoLove main page .

I feel good , lo0ol
well he thought that maybe he can harm me by these move ,but he was so so idiot that all my members really liked it because we now know and for sure we are the perfect enemy to NoLove and we will waste them down .
please Krono5 keep the description and don't change it i really liked it .

Go Go ~NA~ .
BTW , today we will celebrate the farming of the fifth NoLove member as each 24 hours some body is wasted :icon_twisted: .

and if anybody want to Join NoLove as there Leader mention lol , you can send lets say 1000 of each resources and we will get you an invitation as soon we control the Tribe .
TruthEdge
~NA~ Leader
So you liked our profile so much that you had to file a ticket and complain to the admins about it? That makes a lot of sense...

DeletedUser

I think it is in our best interests that Unloved joins the NA tribe as a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.