Top Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser121092

LOOOOOOOL. Yes you guys are completely right, you've caught us red handed. Vodka have been planning this cunning operation and it took us all many months of planning to pull this off and the objective was of malicious intent causing unrest in the tribe of NN. It definitely wasn't a simple troll that took 2 minutes to think of :oops:

DeletedUser

simple solution is vodka are getting worried they are going to loose 94

so are now resorting to the dirtiest tactics they can find

but what they dont realise is that in the future its members are gonna loose faith in a tribe that resorts to such things

How do you mean future...

If i would have been in either smart or Vodka i would have left or taken over leadership.
I have always wanted a fair game and have kept my word in all cases.
Furthermore i have never used those tactics nor did i offend other players IRL lives ect.
Its just pathetic that the community has gotten used to those tactics which completely destroy the fun and strategy of the game.

kingraz

Reaction score
@Cry me a river of Tears

Vodka are doing exactly what Reece tried with us may be a month or more back. Trying to play us soooo much that they did not know how badly they were hurting their own tribe sentiments. Vodka members keeps claiming/plotting against us with awesome ego that they havent even attended their basic tribe members goodness.2-3 members lead the tribe and most of the decisions are made by one guy. What a cool tribe to be a part of :) - I smell so much fun.

Game is played to be competitive, have fun and some good time- meanwhile making good friends. With Hitler like atmosphere may be right guys have fun who are of same sorts and few of them are not having fun or may be pretending? Who knows.

There used to be some class, and pure game play with Vodka once. It is just being the best shady tribe and already beating what SMART's benchmark was.

DeletedUser

Lel both my fan boys meet here on the forums!
We should make a Jobless tribe :p

and shaggy you started all this look what you have done!

Varomnia

Can we have the tribe's photo have a caption "no dogs allowed" please?

DeletedUser118185

@Cry me a river of Tears

Vodka are doing exactly what Reece tried with us may be a month or more back. Trying to play us soooo much that they did not know how badly they were hurting their own tribe sentiments. Vodka members keeps claiming/plotting against us with awesome ego that they havent even attended their basic tribe members goodness.2-3 members lead the tribe and most of the decisions are made by one guy. What a cool tribe to be a part of :) - I smell so much fun.

Game is played to be competitive, have fun and some good time- meanwhile making good friends. With Hitler like atmosphere may be right guys have fun who are of same sorts and few of them are not having fun or may be pretending? Who knows.

There used to be some class, and pure game play with Vodka once. It is just being the best shady tribe and already beating what SMART's benchmark was.

Wow what kind of leader are you even :D
Played in a few dicatatorship alike tribes...and guess what: All of them won the world. With a strategist playing the dictator role it can work out very well.
I dont even know why you include Hitler in your statement like what the hell is wrong with you?
You need to chill a bit :D

And I place all my money on Sean in this scenario. He is a true mastermind and the hell of a player. Having coplayed with him already 3 times I wish you all the best luck you can get :D
If you are as childish as your comment then I dont wonder anymore why you need an academy tribe at this stage...

Varomnia

oh hey Mystery Nuke! Remember you from w74. I was in honour, then coplayed the Kidd account.

I'm just glad the forums are starting to becoming lively again.

kingraz

Reaction score
Wow what kind of leader are you even :D
Played in a few dicatatorship alike tribes...and guess what: All of them won the world. With a strategist playing the dictator role it can work out very well.
I dont even know why you include Hitler in your statement like what the hell is wrong with you?
You need to chill a bit :D

And I place all my money on Sean in this scenario. He is a true mastermind and the hell of a player. Having coplayed with him already 3 times I wish you all the best luck you can get :D
If you are as childish as your comment then I dont wonder anymore why you need an academy tribe at this stage...

Haha, no one's either burning or chilling. Looks like you need a refresh on what happened and what the history was. I would like you to do it on your own and have your own opinion.

I can only laugh at your ignorance at what was written above. Your argument on worlds you won with puppies running around a boss shows the members were kinda cleaning boots and slaving rather than playing. There is a difference in strategical calls and slapping on your own terms. If you are fond of playing a slapping game -go ahead and get slapped.

Not able to play on their own, not believe in their own capability and poaching members happen and they are all normal/greedy leaders with greedy skills and I do not complain that as game has been played like that these days. That is just an average joe doing whatever it takes to win. Let the Joe win first, we will talk on this forum few months later. This bragging on who is going to win this world and how awesome the new pair of shoes were becomes irrelevant outside forum. Inside W94, game is yet to be conquered and % is yet to show 70.

Nice talk by the way :D

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im just gonna say this... If anyone fell for the namechange and mail from Varden, I am disappointed. It was very obviously written extremely sarcasticly and over the top to drive home a joke he spent 500pp... Cant we all just unite and laugh at the fact he spent 500pp, namechanged and is stuck as TwodeaIy for 2 weeks, only to deliver this 1, mediocre joke? I find it pretty funny that he even bothered. Btw thx for showing this, didnt knew he even did it :D:D:D:D:D

oberjarl is awesome

Honestly agree with Olve here ofc... yall cant handle a simple joke :)

Was extremely amusing to our chat ;)

Father Damien

Im just gonna say this... If anyone fell for the namechange and mail from Varden, I am disappointed. It was very obviously written extremely sarcasticly and over the top to drive home a joke he spent 500pp... Cant we all just unite and laugh at the fact he spent 500pp, namechanged and is stuck as TwodeaIy for 2 weeks, only to deliver this 1, mediocre joke? I find it pretty funny that he even bothered. Btw thx for showing this, didnt knew he even did it :D:D:D:D:D
500pp is the equivalent of 1 day PP farming in 96. Definitely worth it