Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Someone's mad they can't get looter of the day anymore :p?

DeletedUser116214

First time you guys get threaten or receive hate mails/messages?

Grow some balls, stop crying about this nonsense and move on, it's not such a big deal.

Relax macho man, no one talking about crying, growing balls or anyone being offended. Its a discussion, you don't like it, don't read it.
Not like an ignorant imbecile in the online world who photoshopped us with an ISIS picture or threatened to rape my mom, will change anything in my life. After all, he specified his profession in life on skype, and no big surprise there to why he's such a failure.
Point to be made was the caliber of ethics some of Digg players have. Spying and this blablabla everyone cries about is something, its part of a war game but going that far is something else.

Ghostoxa

Relax macho man, no one talking about crying, growing balls or anyone being offended. Its a discussion, you don't like it, don't read it.
Not like an ignorant imbecile in the online world who photoshopped us with an ISIS picture or threatened to rape my mom, will change anything in my life. After all, he specified his profession in life on skype, and no big surprise there to why he's such a failure.
Point to be made was the caliber of ethics some of Digg players have. Spying and this blablabla everyone cries about is something, its part of a war game but going that far is something else.

Discussion? where? please show me because all I see is you and matt whining over some pictures that an idiot has made.

DeletedUser111574

Wow, Digg has some freaks in their tribe. Seriously this is a game, why write shit like that? Weirdos

DeletedUser116214

Discussion? where? please show me because all I see is you and matt whining over some pictures that an idiot has made.
Apparently, 5 pages of comments from different players in different tribes makes it a discussion, unless you have another definition for it, be my guest.
But once more, no one holding a gun to your head. You don't like it, don't read it.
Its always funny once in a while, someone like you pops out of nowhere just to highlight the so called crying they think others are doing.

"I post, therefor I exist" Must be your moto.

Garrock

While I don't particularly agree with Ghostoxa in this instance, I have more thought that those who spam these forums with trash talk, and nonsensical garbage are more the garden variety "I post therefore I exist" types. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ethics discussions from members of Paryl, with the likes of Matt and Karina in it... Priceless.

universal thought

Ethics discussions from members of Paryl, with the likes of Matt and Karina in it... Priceless.
you do know that the reason I probably won't be coming back for w100 is because you or one of your members got into deadly's account and impersonated him right? glad I called that guy the c word

hurod

giphy.gif

universal thought

i could go on, but I don't think you'd like what I have to say

DeletedUser116214

While I don't particularly agree with Ghostoxa in this instance, I have more thought that those who spam these forums with trash talk, and nonsensical garbage are more the garden variety "I post therefore I exist" types. :rolleyes:

You lost me there for a second o_O

DeletedUser121043

You are specifically stating "You" which I had nothing to do with it, clearly, as I asked who did it.

And yes I did say that. Yes that may have been the only actual term but still supporting an enemy tribe at war with us as a NAP is a breach, as it is an act of aggression as sitting their accounts also is. Either way doesn't matter how it came about because it was bound to happen eventually.
Your logic is flawed there. If supporting against a Nap'ed tribe was a breach of the agreement by default the Napping part would also have to NAP each other's allies, as any tribe would be forced to help support their allied tribes, as a part of such an agreement. From there the issue continues, as those new NAP's allies would also have to be NAP'ed and so on.
The truth is we honored our deal, and you did not.

Deleted User - 10618707

Are allies forced to support allied tribes? Talk about flawed logic.

DeletedUser121043

Are allies forced to support allied tribes? Talk about flawed logic.
That depends on what the terms of an alliance is, but if you won't support you might just as well NAP instead. If you just want to OP with someone and prevent backstabbing it is better to just NAP, and coordinate the OP together instead. Unless it is with Diggs, because they will backstab you anyway.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Like making a post regarding racial slurs when the player says them himself ?