Rumor has it.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that i teach tudadar everything he knows about tw......!

It Will All Be Mine

rumor has it tudadar has broke the game and already has an infinite number of coins.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it TIP is changing their name to What?#2 from the amount of players they've recruited from there xD!

DeletedUser121240

Rumor has it Shag from TWA begged JEDI for a merge and then is plotting to declare war on JEDI with a very special...."ally."

DeletedUser121240

Your a damn liar we played you like you deserve, keep on reaching round losers...
How did you play us? You declared war on us, we rimmed 2 of your members and then you begged for peace + a merge. How did you play anyone? LOL

DeletedUser121233

k just got back from the future. rumor has it they succeeded.

It Will All Be Mine

Rumor has it,Escape is part of Quadraforce now

News to me. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who does diplo over here...

Maybe I'm just delirious, imagining things. A troubling thought.

who is dominus(serious question!) ?
Rumor has it you ARE willing to join us trex

Some raptor dudes in k45 with someone who knows how to back time like a god. Or a very arrogant player just didn't expect it.
ARE dismissed one of their barons/leaders because he got rimmed by it -- so rumor has it.

Don't know about you guys, but I fear for the safety of the continent with these dominus dudes running around. Scary.

DeletedUser112461

who is dominus(serious question!) ?
Rumor has it you ARE willing to join us trex

a685895468e76ddb3e459c6111cd8da7.png

Did you just call me TreX??? Damn that's triggering. :(

DeletedUser119950

News to me. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who does diplo over here...

Maybe I'm just delirious, imagining things. A troubling thought.

Some raptor dudes in k45 with someone who knows how to back time like a god. Or a very arrogant player just didn't expect it.
ARE dismissed one of their barons/leaders because he got rimmed by it -- so rumor has it.

Don't know about you guys, but I fear for the safety of the continent with these dominus dudes running around. Scary.

Rumor has it word from escape weights less then a birds feather. Especialy of their diplomat(not pointing my finger at you at all)

Last edited: