Statistics

DeletedUser93260

Personally I see some relevance down to the 2nd ranked tribe at this stage. A few look to be the cream of the crop but much will change within a week and it will be interest to see how many of the top 22 are still in the top 22. On a side note how about a vote on best logo?

1 OBEY 140.924 29 4.859 39 3.613
2 TIP 101.133 40 2.528 47 2.152
3 JEDI 89.202 38 2.347 46 1.939
4 LEGION 75.367 40 1.884 41 1.838
5 Farm. 72.806 40 1.820 40 1.820
6 Noble 67.895 39 1.741 39 1.741
7 TWA 62.814 39 1.611 39 1.611
8 What? 58.540 39 1.501 39 1.501
9 Escape 58.319 31 1.881 33 1.767
10 WET 57.255 39 1.468 39 1.468
11 SUPER 55.757 40 1.394 41 1.360
12 ~WD~ 54.911 40 1.373 40 1.373
13 BuJok! 52.063 40 1.302 40 1.302
14 CHOO 49.251 34 1.449 34 1.449
15 B.O.B. 49.209 39 1.262 40 1.230
16 FQ 48.260 38 1.270 38 1.270
17 Knight 47.668 39 1.222 40 1.192
18 ~A~ 45.905 39 1.177 39 1.177
19 Night 45.760 40 1.144 40 1.144
20 WHY? 44.124 35 1.261 35 1.261
21 NN 42.981 34 1.264 34 1.264
22 ARE 40.739 19 2.144 19 2.144

DeletedUser117534

WORLD 96 TOP TRIBES UPDATE

We are getting close to a month since the world opened. I used this quiet Friday evening to crunch some numbers and pull out interesting stats on our top tribes.

map_w96_13.10.17.gif

table_1_13.10.17.gif

In the first table I compared some basic information showing some interesting deviations. Tribal changes for instance can indicate stability and type of strategy and we couldn't have more striking contrast between OBEY, ARE and LEGION, JEDI. Generally Triforce tribes are recruiting from tribes they are fighting constantly replacing weaker less active members with better players wiling to join.
On the other hand OBEY and ARE as well prepared premades are not relying on recruitment but rather their initial member base. Both strategies are good but the merge/recruit is a bit riskier regarding spies, lack of bonding and some internal issues. The benefits is having an opportunistic growth and grouping best players in the area instead of being forced to fight them.

58/100 top farmers come from the 8 tribes mentioned above, only Legion is doing poorly. OBEY is obviously doing a great job in farming using the spread to our advantage, the tribes with smaller member count like ARE and ESCAPE are also doing well with 7 top farmers each.

Looking at ODA OBEY and JEDI are leading the pack with a significant difference. It shows how active those tribes are in securing positions on their turf.

table_2_13.10.2017.gif

The second table tells us more about politics and fights involving the top tribes. OBEY is leading in conquers by 40 in front of JEDI. Both tribes have 21 nobled barbs, had some internals and lost few villages. JEDI has been fighting Noble, TWA and WET so all three major tribes in K44. I have to say they are coming on top and only WET has left as a significant opposition to their domination.

TIP has been focusing lately on ADDICT, they capped one village from SNP which is an indication that those two tribes might be in conflict later on. They have lost some isolated villages to OBEY but it's not a big issue as they replaced those players recruiting in the better position.

ESCAPE and ARE are skirmishing and it might be the fight for dominance over K46. ARE seems to be very confidant launching on both ESCAPE and DOM.

SBAD has emerged as second strongest tribe in K55 and they have grown on the back of SUPER family. They are the only tribe that has not internalled yet.

Finally WET with good amount of caps against WHY? They have gained from TWA meaning they probably were opportunistic seeing the tribe fall to JEDI. Now JEDI might be the next opponent.

K44 and K 46 should be the ones to watch in coming weeks.
By then I will give you another update.

Regards
Nest

universal thought

so you judge tribes based on points and number of coins? I only looked at the charts btw

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WORLD 96 TOP TRIBES UPDATE

We are getting close to a month since the world opened. I used this quiet Friday evening to crunch some numbers and pull out interesting stats on our top tribes.

map_w96_13.10.17.gif

table_1_13.10.17.gif

In the first table I compared some basic information showing some interesting deviations. Tribal changes for instance can indicate stability and type of strategy and we couldn't have more striking contrast between OBEY, ARE and LEGION, JEDI. Generally Triforce tribes are recruiting from tribes they are fighting constantly replacing weaker less active members with better players wiling to join.
On the other hand OBEY and ARE as well prepared premades are not relying on recruitment but rather their initial member base. Both strategies are good but the merge/recruit is a bit riskier regarding spies, lack of bonding and some internal issues. The benefits is having an opportunistic growth and grouping best players in the area instead of being forced to fight them.

58/100 top farmers come from the 8 tribes mentioned above, only Legion is doing poorly. OBEY is obviously doing a great job in farming using the spread to our advantage, the tribes with smaller member count like ARE and ESCAPE are also doing well with 7 top farmers each.

Looking at ODA OBEY and JEDI are leading the pack with a significant difference. It shows how active those tribes are in securing positions on their turf.

table_2_13.10.2017.gif

The second table tells us more about politics and fights involving the top tribes. OBEY is leading in conquers by 40 in front of JEDI. Both tribes have 21 nobled barbs, had some internals and lost few villages. JEDI has been fighting Noble, TWA and WET so all three major tribes in K44. I have to say they are coming on top and only WET has left as a significant opposition to their domination.

TIP has been focusing lately on ADDICT, they capped one village from SNP which is an indication that those two tribes might be in conflict later on. They have lost some isolated villages to OBEY but it's not a big issue as they replaced those players recruiting in the better position.

ESCAPE and ARE are skirmishing and it might be the fight for dominance over K46. ARE seems to be very confidant launching on both ESCAPE and DOM.

SBAD has emerged as second strongest tribe in K55 and they have grown on the back of SUPER family. They are the only tribe that has not internalled yet.

Finally WET with good amount of caps against WHY? They have gained from TWA meaning they probably were opportunistic seeing the tribe fall to JEDI. Now JEDI might be the next opponent.

K44 and K 46 should be the ones to watch in coming weeks.
By then I will give you another update.

Regards
Nest

Just an excuse for you to say how we’ll OBEY are doing.

universal thought

you do know that I've never played with or talked to that guy before, right?

DeletedUser93439

Seriously, this world isn't all about OBEY. Y'all make it seem as if they are the clear cut winner and no other tribe matters.

1) That is incredibly short sighted, as I've said, this game can have so many unexpected turns, politics ARE a thing.
2) Do you even understand how dismissive this sounds towards other tribes, and in extension, other players? A lot of guys on this world are doing their best to achieve something. Their first 10+ account? Their first "good" tribe (fun people, top 40 or top 20, whatever)? Their first play ever?

Yes OBEY is clearly on top of the charts, there's no denying that. I'm in OBEY, is that a reason to go and heckle this post "Oh he's in OBEY, he's trying to get sympathy", not really. Most of you have forgotten that at one point in time you were one of those players who were searching a friend, trying out tactics, hoping to find a "good tribe".
OBEY is not a beacon of light or a holy grail to look at in envy, for a bunch of players it's a goal. To be considered good enough a player to be invited in a premade like OBEY is. Winning a world isn't a thing at that point, just the indescribable honour of being invited to such a gang of dastardly ingenious bastards based on your own merits is a feeling I can't accurately describe in text (yes, this is saying the same thing twice).

Stop taking away the feeling of accomplishment from the new players in this community. They are looking at a learning curve that is so damn steep you could easily hang a blumb bob from the top. Help them, tell them how they're doing things and WHY OBEY is so "scary" to you guys. Just bashing the tribe like you're doing now is no different from Trump's politics: wild accusations without any valid source to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

universal thought

ok, then tell your duke to stop making whack-a-mole accounts and trying to make me into something i'm not

DivineWind

Reaction score
gotta be honest, i dislike premades on principal. granted most of them are the best tribes around with extremely talented players, but i think that takes some of the fun out of the game for everyone else, as at the end of the game, it usually comes down to two premades with pp out the arse going at it, sadly gone are the days of hundreds of decent tribes, clawing at each other for dominance of a continent over time, eventually with a handful of tribes capable of taking the world.

that said ive played against some of the members of obey, from w90 and i cant complain about any of them, their extremely good players and none of them are particularly underhanded in the way they play, at least in my experience.

i cant speak to any obey member i havent played with but they obviously know what theyre doing.
im assuming the external profile Novembre is nest, cant speak to how he plays the game dont think ive even knowingly played the same world as he has, but i do enjoy his external posts.
bashing them on externals is kind of pointless as their experience speaks for itself. hopefully there will be a few surprises on this world and we wont be sitting here in two months looking at an east.v.west matchup of obey versus whatever the tri-force has morphed into by that point, but im not holding my breath

DeletedUser117534

I don't mind Al's comments, if I couldn't handle a common troll I wouldn't be posting on externals. I am sure by now anyone who has followed the forums knows what Al is all about. I might find his famous video where he is sitting in his kingly chair while sipping beer, talking to the world as a King would talk to his minions, being on top of the world leading a glorious premade that he was to abandoned 6 months later contributing to their loss. It's a sad story for a lot of good players you left behind.

Al, the sooner you forget about w90 the sooner you can have your gorgeous smile back. To be honest it's one of the sexiest smiles from all the people that showed their faces on externals. I am sure you have melted many hearts with that smile and your bathrobe. Maybe you don't realise it but we all want the cheerful and positive Al we once known.

Enjoy your day Al, hope you're safe during that hurricane.

#BringTheSexyAlBack

It Will All Be Mine

Good stats Novembre, you can see how the various tribal organizations are starting to shape out.

Obey remains on top, but there's flickers of glory all over the map.

DeletedUser112079

gotta be honest, i dislike premades on principal. granted most of them are the best tribes around with extremely talented players, but i think that takes some of the fun out of the game for everyone else, as at the end of the game, it usually comes down to two premades with pp out the arse going at it, sadly gone are the days of hundreds of decent tribes, clawing at each other for dominance of a continent over time, eventually with a handful of tribes capable of taking the world.

Meh, most premades don't win worlds and those that do will have had major changes to their roster by the end of it. The main problem I have with premades is it basically kills off most the noobs at startup, whilst the premades are dominating, without giving them a chance to learn the game from anyone even remotely decent, getting bounced between the same shit tribes which pop up every world filled with the same 5 vets who tell everyone they're amazing at the game cos they got to 10 vils 6 years ago, despite getting rimmed 30 times since then.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't mind Al's comments, if I couldn't handle a common troll I wouldn't be posting on externals. I am sure by now anyone who has followed the forums knows what Al is all about. I might find his famous video where he is sitting in his kingly chair while sipping beer, talking to the world as a King would talk to his minions, being on top of the world leading a glorious premade that he was to abandoned 6 months later contributing to their loss. It's a sad story for a lot of good players you left behind.

Al, the sooner you forget about w90 the sooner you can have your gorgeous smile back. To be honest it's one of the sexiest smiles from all the people that showed their faces on externals. I am sure you have melted many hearts with that smile and your bathrobe. Maybe you don't realise it but we all want the cheerful and positive Al we once known.

#BringTheSexyAlBack

#BringTheSexyAlBack

Zzzz

DeletedUser116463

This world is boring and you dont need to be a genius.
ObEy will win this world

DeletedUser

Meh, most premades don't win worlds and those that do will have had major changes to their roster by the end of it. The main problem I have with premades is it basically kills off most the noobs at startup, whilst the premades are dominating, without giving them a chance to learn the game from anyone even remotely decent, getting bounced between the same shit tribes which pop up every world filled with the same 5 vets who tell everyone they're amazing at the game cos they got to 10 vils 6 years ago, despite getting rimmed 30 times since then.

Most premades don't win worlds but most tribes that win worlds are premades at least nowadays. It'd be some fresh air to see a grass roots tribe win.

I remember on W60, my tribe there wasn't a premade, we roughed it up for months in the dirt against other tribes, just fighting and fighting before we really became a force to be reckoned with which would allow us to be able to fight world winning premades from W25, W42, W49 and a few others and win. Grass roots tribes need that time and experience fighting wars to get their members up to standard. Whereas non-premades draw from a continent, the top premades generally draw from world winning tribes and more specifically the players in those tribes who made the most impact, ie. the best players in their respective worlds.

Making an average guy from your continent as good as a top player in an Obey type tribe takes a lot of time, time that tribes do not have nowadays and abilities that most leaders don't even have, especially since it's easier for your best players to just go join the premade to win the world. If I was quite honest, I think it will be very rare to see a non-premade win a TW world again. It may not even happen.

Last edited by a moderator: