End of Tri Force

Spartanzeon

Totally not a surprise tbh and look Legion is mass recruiting again. I wonder how long will the new recruits last until they become food or are dismissed and traded for the next wave of recruitment...

universal thought

how many times do I have to say it before it gets through your thick skull? I haven't played the game since I got nobled

DeletedUser

I want to inform everyone that my intention was never for a harm way about tip.after i talked with Jedi leader he suggest to me to merge legion with the promising members of tip and drop Brian leader of tip with the rest members and internal" them.so i follow through their conversation with Jedi and legion leader and they decide to continue as it planned with the thought that me and some other members will follow and using my name into their mail to intimidate the tribe mates so they leave and join legion which was a low move from them.now they ve start with their big plan faking tip and they are waiting for us to move there but as i said our intention was never to go there.
On the other hand Jedi and legion wanted to do this because tip leadership wasn't pretty good the whole running time in this world.we never talked about future plans for expansion,never talked with allies about borders never had an organised op only individually and leadership which only Brian was "leadership" were active only for a couple hours per day and the rest it was a tribe without head.now he decide to be more active and put two members as council.first council of tip to be honest.
Some members are unpleasant that whole time with tip leadership which now promising more activity and ops.

^26D002B3B6AED2778CAF1565AB77A7D795F6E15CDFE19303A5^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

That is the proof for the above.i dont have anything against Brian as a person but as a leader he wasn't there for his tribe for most of his time,council didn't exist and organisation was nowhere to be found.in addition we arent going to join legion and Jedi in their attempts to internal Brian and tip as they said and me,red cup and aak will stay neutral on the triforce collision.

^4AAC2EE77625C74F6A7C633B30707196C75C954055FD8DEABC^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
you talking about obey to be the bad shady overpowered tribe but at least they are honest and dont make fake alliances and because things dont go as they pleased they are asking to get ally back with tip.i join obey with my 2 friends because they would never act like that to an ally tribe.no words can describe what legion and jedi tried to pull out but as most thought the triforce were to big to last.i dont have anything to add about their leaders and leadership as we said we are neutral if they are neutral and we continue like they never attend to recruit us.i dont know how tip will act on the betrayal but we arent a part of tip anymore to be concerned.wish both sides good luck and get straighten after this occasion.

To conclude after talks with obey leader we decided both parties to join them as they are more suited for us and have a perfect/active leader and council to help us and help them grow in this world.

Kind Regards,Sasuke.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to inform everyone that my intention was never for a harm way about tip.after i talked with Jedi leader he suggest to me to merge legion with the promising members of tip and drop Brian leader of tip with the rest members and internal" them.so i follow through their conversation with Jedi and legion leader and they decide to continue as it planned with the thought that me and some other members will follow and using my name into their mail to intimidate the tribe mates so they leave and join legion which was a low move from them.now they ve start with their big plan faking tip and they are waiting for us to move there but as i said our intention was never to go there.
On the other hand Jedi and legion wanted to do this because tip leadership wasn't pretty good the whole running time in this world.we never talked about future plans for expansion,never talked with allies about borders never had an organised op only individually and leadership which only Brian was "leadership" were active only for a couple hours per day and the rest it was a tribe without head.now he decide to be more active and put two members as council.first council of tip to be honest.
Some members are unpleasant that whole time with tip leadership which now promising more activity and ops.

View attachment 1239

That is the proof for the above.i dont have anything against Brian as a person but as a leader he wasn't there for his tribe for most of his time,council didn't exist and organisation was nowhere to be found.in addition we arent going to join legion and Jedi in their attempts to internal Brian and tip as they said and me,red cup and aak will stay neutral on the triforce collision.

View attachment 1240
you talking about obey to be the bad shady overpowered tribe but at least they are honest and dont make fake alliances and because things dont go as they pleased they are asking to get ally back with tip.i join obey with my 2 friends because they would never act like that to an ally tribe.no words can describe what legion and jedi tried to pull out but as most thought the triforce were to big to last.i dont have anything to add about their leaders and leadership as we said we are neutral if they are neutral and we continue like they never attend to recruit us.i dont know how tip will act on the betrayal but we arent a part of tip anymore to be concerned.wish both sides good luck and get straighten after this occasion.

To conclude after talks with obey leader we decided both parties to join them as they are more suited for us and have a perfect/active leader and council to help us and help them grow in this world.

Kind Regards,Sasuke.

You would always join OBEY. Just use this as a good excuse for the easy win.

RedCrayolaCrayon

View attachment 1239

View attachment 1240

Kind Regards,Sasuke.

1. I cannot express enough that the "inactivity" statement is a totally wrong. Covering 20ish/24 hours a day does not fall within that category in my opinion.
2. We had a council before this occurred, the finishing touches were being put on however, so fair point. I did need some help and gained it.
3. I did not know that a tribe full of "veteran/experienced players" needed to be cuddled and instructed to move towards the rim, that should be obvious.
4. We did have organized ops. We worked in small teams and even had a run through OP. In fact, our OPs led to the destruction of What? and the majority of taking down FQ. When you are allied with the only other large tribe in your K, do we really need tribe wide OPs to take down mediocre to bad tribes?
5. In fact Sasuke, there's tons of reference in my personal messages that you refused to help support players and even pulled your support because "you didn't want your troops to die".

DeletedUser121247

As said above, you were always gonna join Obey, was just a matter of when the best time was. Your excuse is laughable. Sorry we didn't babysit the no1 player in the world. We assumed you had basic TW knowledge.

DeletedUser115991

Yeah tbh with all this complaining, I think everyone should just hit the delete button and let Obey get the quick and easy win. No use in making the same complaints over and over, it won't do anything to change the world. If you don't like this world so much, delete. It's that easy.

DeletedUser121092

Agreed, people complain about OBEY’s pp usage but it’s not hard to take one or two worlds off to farm enough PP in order for another premade to compete. OBEY are not “cheating” or “ruining” tribal wars by using the PP they have done. They have simply come together and adjusted to the conditions in which they have to work with. If other people cannot be bothered to prepare in a way in which OBEY have then don’t complain about it, learn from it and take note for future worlds.

universal thought

and this is how you draw out their acc names...

serious question, how much pp do you farm in a day?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
world is far from over guys and girls. I'm sure a worthy opponent will come eventually for OBEY. While they have a proven track record, plenty of them are slowing down on growth already. And the strong will always end up banding together. The triforce situation just goes to show how few people are cut out to lead tribes taking a shot at world dom contenders

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
world is far from over guys and girls. I'm sure a worthy opponent will come eventually for OBEY. While they have a proven track record, plenty of them are slowing down on growth already. And the strong will always end up banding together. The triforce situation just goes to show how few people are cut out to lead tribes taking a shot at world dom contenders

Great point but is the lead not too large? Never seen before by me. Esp with PP / WT boosts

DeletedUser

I think a lot of top tribes control their threat level until the right moment which in combination with the lack of P2W in older worlds means this lead is a rarity.