Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

.Smiler

When are DIGG going to learn. *sigh*

"If you DIGG a hole in the wrong place, digging it deeper won't solve the problem"

DeletedUser120113

Collage with pictures of Rum talking about internals

54711007.jpg
Funny-dog-Mine-all-mine.jpg
9a036250d43a895c3a9911de04c9c4dcb63f0b8fdb99b460fbae92cae939301d.jpg

Marshyyy

Reaction score
I have to say, DiGG does like those free villages.

Internals started slowing down so they Attempt an OP and after that fails they start jumping on those Barbs asap.

The only tribe iv seen that can't hold a front so they start nobling barbs in core of enemy. Sounds like a solid plan.. Bravo!

DeletedUser121132

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 12:40
So, we have an NAP and you've sent a train. I'll assume this is the end of that NAP.

stash75 Oct 14, 12:56
Our player purely wanted to remove your single village from our area, When was this NAP agreed?

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 12:58
26th September.

Side 1: [ally]EMA[/ally], [ally]EMA2[/ally] and [ally]T4H[/ally]
Side 2: [ally]DIGG[/ally] and [ally]SHOVEL[/ally]

Non Aggression Pact

Terms:
* Indefinite length with the option to upgrade to alliance down the road.
* 72 hour cool down upon termination of the NAP.
* Mutual agreement that no defensive support is provided to enemies of the opposite tribes. Regardless of their diplomacy situation.
* Cross Nobling - You clear it, you keep it. Any issues with this, speak to council ASAP to handle the situation. Reports showing the death of village troops and destruction of the wall required.

People to handle any situation are listed below.

DIGG Diplomacy

[player]RumFastRumFar[/player]
[player]Sandover[/player]
[player]Stunz[/player]
[player]Dirty Scumbags[/player]

EMA Family Diplomacy

[player]piratedan[/player]
[player]lackof1022[/player]
[player]stash75[/player]
[player]Metman1337[/player]
[player]animaldude37[/player]

stash75 Oct 14, 12:59
I was never asked about this. I take it you went straight through [ally]EMA[/ally] and expected them to pass this onto us? Because the message was not relayed.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:06
You'll be listed as an enemy for stacking those Paryl villages

stash75 Oct 14, 13:31
mate you arent scary why dont you go back to internalling your players

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:32
Mate, nor are you. It's a shame, your players are already applying to other tribes, let me just go find their quote

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:33
I'm going to send it to Chloe actually because it's specifically aimed at this shit co she has

stash75 Oct 14, 13:33
im on now lol

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:36
I've sent it to Chloe on Skype, not posting here

stash75 Oct 14, 13:39
okay mate and you doing that does what hopefully get me kicked from the account? why do you feel like i have to fight to parly? why do we owe you anything? we have all seen the abusive chats you guys sent the paryl players, i dont even like paryl but you arent shit, you can only internal and are having a bitch fit because we sent some D, we are a little rim tribe and your ops failed because they are shit, and your tribe is nothing.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:41
How old are you?

Our OP failed because they did an impressive job at defending. Furthermore, you say you "guys", that's plural, one guy sent an abusive chat. Now regarding my internal of Stunz, it was actually a merge where he joined my account as I'm a UK player. Grow up mate

Go try join paryl as you planned

stash75 Oct 14, 13:44
and the other internals? mate how old are you? you are the one acting out, why should i fight parly to help you my front streches over a K with them, where is the offer for some def.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 13:45
I've came here and been mature. The other internals were literally guys that joined and then have went inactive on our account, it's a sad life it really is, but some people just don't like playing someone else's account.

stash75 Oct 14, 15:55
you are not though you insulted me straight away... its sad, really im not suiciding my tribe so you can just eat what remains of us.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 15:57
You already are suiciding them, imagine what would happen if Paryl were to win

stash75 Oct 14, 15:59
the same thing that will happen when you win except we will be a lot stronger if paryl win... i was verhemently against paryl, they are a group of players whoes arrogance knows no bounds, however i do not trust you, or any of the your coalition.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:02
Haha, you're wrong about me then, I'm not so bad. It would actually be much better if you helped us with Paryl, then merged with Moving and Used to make another super tribe

stash75 Oct 14, 16:05
Now why would i merge with them? why do i have to merge? and you wont beat paryl without more external help il dump a lot more D soon like 100 dvs worth into paryl

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:06
What I sent Chloe was not an insult about you, it was regarding what they thought of current leadership. Your members are applying to other tribes as they believe you are making the wrong move

stash75 Oct 14, 16:07
Same as yours and most players voted unanimously to help paryl

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:08
Yeah, perhaps 2 guys did but what about when your tribe are asking to join us?

stash75 Oct 14, 16:09
recruit them all lol, what if i told you a few of your player are trying to leave :D you know no not really anyone is happy with this worlds politics, but alas hard choices must be made.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:12
I already know 2 guys are talking to Paryl, they were friends with a guy called Duarte but I haven't got around to arranging the internal yet

Also, this "external help", we already got it. They're all around you

stash75 Oct 14, 16:17
oh thats so scary! please help me, dont make me laugh the players around me are loyal to themselves, im not afraid of anyone of them, and i know who the two players are that applied to paryl so you arent really making much of a point here, they are unhappy with my councils choice to nap paryl, so they apply to join paryl?

Im just the shit co player! what can i do? no one likes me in my tribe and they all want to leave yet no one has yet.... Will you get off your high horse and either come up with something useful for us or end this pointless conversation

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:21
You act like a little girl man, just talk normally lol

The 2 guys I'm referring to are in my tribe, not yours, I don't know if anyone in your tribe is applying to paryl

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:23
And when I meant external help, I meant the tribes next to you hahaha

Don't be so suspicious

stash75 Oct 14, 16:24
oh i thought you meant the two players in my tribe wanting to join paryl, secondly im not acting like a little girl, you are a broken record, barking passive threats at me to get your way, you insulted me constantly? The point i made is my front with paryl is the largest of any tribe, if you want us to fight them then do something and offer something to make us want to do that its basic diplo, but saying you are just food doesnt really do it.

stash75 Oct 14, 16:24
No i know very well who is pro paryl and who isnt i formed the first anti paryl coalition :D

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:26
haha nah man, meant the guys in my tribe, for some reason 2 of them wanna supply info and think we don't realise

You take everything to heart man, I haven't insulted you, I simply said your leadership is questioned. I'm quite happy to make terms with your tribe to promote diplomacy

stash75 Oct 14, 16:28
You litterally called me a shit player.

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:29
the thing I sent chloe?

stash75 Oct 14, 16:30
Read this conversation

RumFastRumFar Oct 14, 16:31
Oh man, that's referring to a quote from your tribe member hahaha, I should have used quotation marks

stash75 Oct 14, 16:32
haha anyway im blocking you no diplo if the tribes want to attack me then so be it

I mean you do expect a little more tact when you are trying to get a tribe to change their views :D. I mean come on man, insults, name calling what did you want me to say to you. Rum we never had any diplo with you, and to say we did is sheer bs we arent even family with ema anymore.

Its Sad just plain sad, if anyone wants to leave us they can im not holding them at gunpoint, where as you are threatening force internalling as is Used, this whole anti paryl coalition is rotten to the core.

Im Like
giphy.gif

Rum:
giphy.gif

Our Account:
giphy.gif

RumFast: Running home from school to steal internals

giphy.gif

A side note is this really the leader DIGG needs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121132

I mean what a way to go out eh?

Surely digg will just cry and quit. Useless farce of a tribe, I have recieved multiple death threats from tribes around me, im a coward for not wanting to gangbang a tribe i mean come on. I might not like a few of them

mattcurr

Highly recommend. By far much better tribe than any other on the Rim. :D
Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: DIGG, SHOVEL

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,239
Side 2: 4,328
Difference: 25,911

chart

DeletedUser121132

Highly recommend. By far much better tribe than any other on the Rim. :D

Do you want to find that out for sure? Its like red hot saying we shouldnt regard him as a threat because he joined paryl :D get over yourself you arent a threat to anyone.....

giphy.gif

yea if i was you i would join escape ;)
only logical choice
@yar07 who the hell are you? the least notable player in a tribe of 8 lol including players like snu and RHCP that says something eh?

giphy.gif

There are plenty logical choices to be made.
giphy.gif

I honestly wouldnt expect someone like you to see our choices and options.

DeletedUser121132

got a point here tho, i don even know who tha hell yar07 is..feelsbadman.. pls help by sponsoring me on patreon to get noticed by tickle senpai

ooh double post you gonna get banned. nah im kidding, where is the digg external presence?

DeletedUser116214

A-A-RON WHERE ARE YOU? Where is A-A-RON right now?

tenor.gif

He still trying to convince himself and his tribe mates that they winning. I think he believes that being up in caps in internals is actually war winning. Funny part is, 4 of their members are up for internal now after their 3 consecutive failed ops. He is going to eat up his own members before we do :D