Cas 3 - World War?

Dannyh3

I know this is a casual world, but come on, no one has taken to the externals about the war yet? I'm a bit disappointed.

To get the ball rolling here's War stats for everyone to see. On one side we've got the Blood family, and on the other side, most of the world.

Side 1:
Tribes: Blood, Legion, Myrmid
Side 2:
Tribes: ShowMe, ShowUs, SHWME2, SHWTHM, Fiesta, Rave, Rachos, Hung, TKWSN, SRS, J/K, -FC-, [FC], MnX, ONE/BA, ONE/FG, ONE/SF, ONE/WL, DHA, TwistD, AD!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,978
Side 2: 5,540
Difference: 2,562

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 63
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,923,824
Side 2: 19,002,681
Difference: 78,857

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,408,931
Side 2: 445,609
Difference: 963,322

chart

Last month shows Side 2 with more overall conquers, which is to be expected because of how many people there are.
But conquers against other side put the blood family well in front!
Points of conquered villages though is same story.

Changing it to a week timeframe, much the same story;

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ShowMe, ShowUs, SHWME2, SHWTHM, Fiesta, Rave, Rachos, Hung, TKWSN, SRS, J/K, -FC-, [FC], MnX, ONE/BA, ONE/FG, ONE/SF, ONE/WL, DHA, TwistD, AD!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 821
Side 2: 1,301
Difference: 480

chart

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 24
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 5,208,220
Side 2: 4,330,695
Difference: 877,525

chart

Side 1: 354,260
Side 2: 181,846
Difference: 172,414

chart

Even last 48 hours still the same;

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 373
Difference: 113

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 6
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 1,790,230
Side 2: 1,374,890
Difference: 415,340

chart

Side 1: 129,229
Side 2: 51,701
Difference: 77,528

chart

Let's hope the outlook changes!!

Predictions? Which tribes will do the most damage, which the least? Who'll get slaughtered? Etc

Angel of Fire

Blood family just ran a round of ops, id be interested to see these stats updated, but am too lazy to do it myself, someone help xox

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, Dannyh3. It's cool to see it here.
I think the lost villages from my tribe might have been from the guy I was attacking. Every village I took, he would send support, then attack it himself, killing his own troops. So, I let him then took it back. Lost villages weren't really lost for long...

I am curious how the 21 tribes in side 2 co-ordinate? Do you guys have a huge forum?

DeletedUser120759

Untitled 2.png Just putting this out there but it is 27 tribes lol

CenturySoldier7

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, Dannyh3. It's cool to see it here.
I think the lost villages from my tribe might have been from the guy I was attacking. Every village I took, he would send support, then attack it himself, killing his own troops. So, I let him then took it back. Lost villages weren't really lost for long...

I am curious how the 21 tribes in side 2 co-ordinate? Do you guys have a huge forum?
oh, but we can't tell you, that would ruin our "secret to success"...even though we're doing terrible lol

DeletedUser120759

They have a few forums over all but all 27 tribe are not in one forum pus some of the tribes are using a skype chat room for a lot of there OP's hoping that it would stop any spy's :)

DeletedUser120759

Lol yea I know all it take is hello can I join the skype room as well my skype is ......................:)