Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

if you call getting 2 players to backstabb there friends and attacking them whilst sharing commands and info from those players and taking some villages an achievement then you players suck ass,

thats easy villages to start tell your players to come at my area see what happens ;)

DeletedUser118185

if you call getting 2 players to backstabb there friends and attacking them whilst sharing commands and info from those players and taking some villages an achievement then you players suck ass,

thats easy villages to start tell your players to come at my area see what happens ;)

No worries man, we soon will be coming to get you.
But be aware that we dont come knocking, we will kick your door in!

Lord BillyNoMates

then il be waiting, as i cant wait ;) please be sooner rather then later, as i hate waiting for noobs to come try and raid my villages

oberjarl is awesome

Yay youre back <3

missed your talking shit actually for once.

Even if we take out the caps from Tandare and by Tommeh and Symbiote we are still far ahead as currently we are winning 216-67 :eek:

Dont worry we wont make it long we've all been waiting to quiet you since the start of the world :)

DeletedUser118185

then il be waiting, as i cant wait ;) please be sooner rather then later, as i hate waiting for noobs to come try and raid my villages

You guys are losing heavily yet you got such a big mouth.
You shall try sitting your frontline accounts to help them defend maybe after Karma is going down fast :D

Lord BillyNoMates

your tribe are king of back stabbers

you have players in your tribe who are considered rejects of other worlds

just like graham who was the reject of DST who never did anything against wizard but watch everyone else do the fighting

Lord BillyNoMates

also keep in mind it took a purge smart and vodka merge to go against NN

so i guess now vodka are king of the mergers

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Smart was beating NN by themselves Martin. Vodka also would have beaten NN solo. It didn't take three of us to "go against" NN it took three of us to absolutely dominate NN.

Lord BillyNoMates

james your thinking way ahead, like youve already won haha same happened on w89 with wizard

you are also forgetting we were fighting hocor and virus because smart asked them for help

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
james your thinking way ahead, like youve already won haha same happened on w89 with wizard

you are also forgetting we were fighting hocor and virus because smart asked them for help

We didn't have any diplo with Virus and didn't work with them in any capacity. You know this.

I'm speaking from current stats when i say we're dominating you. I have authority to say that because we are dominating you.

Lord BillyNoMates

We didn't have any diplo with Virus and didn't work with them in any capacity. You know this.

I'm speaking from current stats when i say we're dominating you. I have authority to say that because we are dominating you.
getting players to back stab a tribe to have an advantage just shows that your tribe is dirt

people might actually congratulate you if you won by fighting fair

winning by doing shady tactics wont get you any well done from anyone and everyone in vodka knows that

shame on TW these days that peoples winning is so much more important then their integrity

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NN has no special claim to virtue. They set the tone from this world from the beginning by recruiting excessively and then recruiting Purge to defeat them in their war. NN has shown again and again they'll take anyone for a strategic advantage. Vodka have recruited solid players only after talking to each of them in depth. Things get murky when players jump tribes, but Vodka have done their best to remain true to a set of ideals while NN has been hugging, merging and mass recruiting from the beginning.

I'd also like to point out NN was the only tribe to not be involved in a major war during most of this world.

wildilwh09

I respect you Mystery Nuke, but that was the most cringe thing I've seen on the 94 forums :p

Lord BillyNoMates

NN has no special claim to virtue. They set the tone from this world from the beginning by recruiting excessively and then recruiting Purge to defeat them in their war. NN has shown again and again they'll take anyone for a strategic advantage. Vodka have recruited solid players only after talking to each of them in depth. Things get murky when players jump tribes, but Vodka have done their best to remain true to a set of ideals while NN has been hugging, merging and mass recruiting from the beginning.

I'd also like to point out NN was the only tribe to not be involved in a major war during most of this world.
im missing the point where all vodka members are solid

only a select few of your members would probably do well against me if we went head to head in a 1 vs 1

majority of your members wouldnt stand a chance and everyone knows it

DeletedUser118185

im missing the point where all vodka members are solid

only a select few of your members would probably do well against me if we went head to head in a 1 vs 1

majority of your members wouldnt stand a chance and everyone knows it

This made me laugh really, really hard. Who are you to judge the skill level of our members?
You reruited every noobish player you could find just to keep your ex rank 1 up and now that you have been taken into a real war you fail badly and your tribe is about to fall apart.
Soon there wont be a single top player anymore who plays in NN. We just took over rank 7 and with that the last NN player who was ranked higher than us.

But keep up the work you are doing a complete quality job :D

Lord BillyNoMates

This made me laugh really, really hard. Who are you to judge the skill level of our members?
You reruited every noobish player you could find just to keep your ex rank 1 up and now that you have been taken into a real war you fail badly and your tribe is about to fall apart.
Soon there wont be a single top player anymore who plays in NN. We just took over rank 7 and with that the last NN player who was ranked higher than us.

But keep up the work you are doing a complete quality job :D
ive played with a lot of your members in the past

so yes i have every damn right to judge them