Rumor has it.

Deleted User - 10017355

Rumour has it JEDI has good banter... Can't wait to finally see some this world

DeletedUser121247

Rumour has it bragging about killing someone’s nukes makes you look like a fool when that player has taken multiple villages from your tribe mates in the past couple of days.

DeletedUser121307

Rumour has it bragging about killing someone’s nukes makes you look like a fool when that player has taken multiple villages from your tribe mates in the past couple of days.

0417d8fc83322c623a4eb40b9fb92d38.png

thats adorable..

2 villages from a player who literally quit the game.

good job vape! you nobled an AFK player, probably the best you will ever get.

and that 1 village you got from Legion, good job, you held it for 1 hour.

DeletedUser121247

Obviously wasn't AFK if his ODA and points were growing on the day the villages were nobled. Congratulations, you played yourself.

fRYEG_t3SB_oDmjZA4K1Ng.jpg

DeletedUser121307

So inactive that he was growing in points and his ODA was increasing the day before GT took two of his villages. Congratulations, you played yourself.

fRYEG_t3SB_oDmjZA4K1Ng.jpg

198d03f0c27e0ed73f13b2942845513d.png

yes, so inactive.
ur really good at doing research! ;)

he grew in ODD you moron, cause we had to clear him.

DeletedUser121247

He grew 400 points the day before he was nobled and his ODA increased by increased by 50,000 the day GT took the villages. He wasn't inactive. Stop lying and take the L.

DeletedUser121307

He grew 400 points the day before he was nobled and his ODA increased by increased by 50,000 the day GT took the villages. He wasn't inactive. Stop lying and take the L.

he was literally Yellow the day we kicked him. go figure, hes not been on his account for a long time. so good job, you got villages from someone who had not been online for 3 days.

im so proud of you.

DeletedUser121247

Because you kicked him several days after we nobled his villages.Your point was that the reason we nobled these villages was because the player was inactive, and I've proven that he was active at the time we nobled the villages.

DeletedUser121307

Also just to through this out there..

Rumors has it, there is a brand new Triforce.
WET VAPE and WLDD. this will be interesting to say the least.

they are desperately trying to recruit our members daily.

DeletedUser121307

Because you kicked him several days after we nobled his villages.Your point was that the reason we nobled these villages was because the player was inactive, and I've proven that he was active at the time we nobled the villages.

also can you PLEASE start doing some research?

you nobled his village Oct 23 18:23, we kicked him Oct 24 18:26.. literally 24 hours apart.
we kept him in the tribe while trying to get in touch with him, he was yellow the day you took his village.

DeletedUser121307

im not buthurt over whats going on in the game, but it bothers me that you guys keep throwing out statements without doing any research..

DeletedUser121247

also can you PLEASE start doing some research?

you nobled his village Oct 23 18:23, we kicked him Oct 24 18:26.. literally 24 hours apart.
we kept him in the tribe while trying to get in touch with him, he was yellow the day you took his village.

His ODA increased significantly on the 23rd, the day we took the village. He wasn't inactive. You lost, let it go.

DeletedUser121307

are you calling me a liar? he was yellow in the tribes member page, i dont know how he got that ODA, maybe he sent his nuke to africa or something, but he had not been online for 3 days since Oct 24.

DeletedUser121247

are you calling me a liar? he was yellow in the tribes member page, i dont know how he got that ODA, maybe he sent his nuke to africa or something, but he had not been online for 3 days since Oct 24.

That is precisely what I'm calling you. I have proof of his ODA increasing the day we took the village, where's your proof he went yellow?