First War thoughts

DivineWind

Reaction score
hey guys just something to add to the forums a bit. post here who you think is the most likely to go to war with another large tribe and why be it over space, relations, or any such reason. it needn't be based on in game intel, though i certainly wont turn it down ;). could just be an analysis of the map or knowledge that such and such from tribe a has a bone to pick with so and so from tribe b

DeletedUser116033

JEDI family vs WET family for k44.

Currently have diplomacy but I cant see lasting too long. I predict a WET backstab as JEDI look east.

universal thought

jedi vs wet fight for k44

escape defends k45

vape fights for k54

obey continues to be pussies and plot surprise ops

It Will All Be Mine

defends?

We started it. Kinda. Well, we op'd first by a day. We both wanted to fight. Been a ton of fun so far.

universal thought

I meant defend your control of the k. but good job starting it. i'm so proud

DeletedUser119841

defends?

We started it. Kinda. Well, we op'd first by a day. We both wanted to fight. Been a ton of fun so far.

Since you are the only large tribe in your K, defending the other top tribes is right. You wont be pushing into K55 anytime soon and I cant see Jedi letting you in either.

It Will All Be Mine

Jedi is our academy tribe. We're already there.

This is clearly spelled out on our profile.

DeletedUser119841

Sorry I have news for you.

NX1StU80TE6mSVsYfKJopA.png

DeletedUser116033

JEDI family vs WET family for k44.

Currently have diplomacy but I cant see lasting too long. I predict a WET backstab as JEDI look east.

and just a few hours later, they capped from PAD1 and now hit JEDI, surprise surprise :):):)