Top 15 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

DeletedUser120518

Here's the update to my last top 15 tribe analysis from 10 days ago.

I will be using the following map for this post.

bb6f4940c184047ddffe8e1e74e3b0d6.png

Quite some things have changed since the last update, the first small conflicts have started and some large ones and i'll try give some insight to those as well.

Departures since the last top 15
I.C.U. lost their largest members to [-DS-] and quickly died off afterwards which was expected.

ARM lost their largest members to the Legion family and died off afterwards as expected.

PAD1, the academy tribe of Jedi died with the fall of Jedi which i will get into more later on.

SNP ended up exactly as i predicted, have the largest members join VAPE and get eaten afterwards, covered the situation a bit more in an earlier post. https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/irony-in-k54.280498/

The new top 15
15: Jedi got what was coming to them, after their insane recruitment and terrible diplomacy they were stuck with a number of spies in their 2 family tribes and a lot of hostile tribes due to the triforce debacle. The war with WET took no more than a day before most of the Jedi players decided to abandon ship and join VAPE, WET family or Escape. A tribe full of spies and players who do not care for the tribe and a bad duke, there was no other outcome for Jedi than their fall.

14: CTC is a new name in the top 15 tribe list, it's a small rim tribe which consist of mostly mediocre players but also a few decent ones. CTC is being attacked by OBEY and Escape will likely follow in the near future which makes their survival unlikely. They currently have one player in the top 100 farm in a day.

13: Mehh!! is still Tudadar's tribe, so still the same stuff going on there.

12: BuJok! is in the core but has built up a very tight cluster, they haven't suffered many losses in the last 10 days but will be eaten in the long run, don't have anyone in the top 100 farm in a day and by the looks of it not many good players in there.

11: LEGI0N will be covered with their main family tribe LEGION

10: SNB2 will be covered with their main family tribe SBAD

9: SOAKED will be covered with their main family tribe WET

8: [-DS-] is a new tribe in this list, they are located in between VAPE and OBEY. Even though they are quite a small tribe compared to the other top 10 tribes, they do have some capable players which i have done well on 88, 89, 90 and 91 as far as the names i recognise. They currently only have 2 members in the top 100 farm in a day so that could be better but with proper diplomacy with VAPE they could expand to the rim and form a difficult frontline for OBEY to break.

7: WLDD has been slowly growing in the north and has gotten into the first conflict with Escape.
362b569cc34a670b694b85fa63e03270.png

Escape attacking WLDD has been the first real test for them and by the looks of it they didn't defend very well. If they aren't able to defend better or have some successful ops on Escape themselves they will be eaten up slowly by Escape.

6: LEGION and their family tribe LEGI0N are in a terrible spot after the fall of Jedi. They don't have any good allies and are surrounded from all sides by top 5 tribes. There isn't much left for LEGION to do, they don't have enough good players to fight their way out of this and after the triforce debacle i doubt there is any tribe out there willing to help them so they are pretty much doomed to be slowly eaten untill they just fall apart.

5: SBAD has been doing better than i expected, they are in rough spot with their OBEY front but so far they have been doing good and are not afraid to attack other top 5 tribes.
0e8194b34110cdeba92c208f5e06069d.png

a07767f69e7f11e49f55911b74d65326.png

I was surprised they were able to get rid of Escape from their cluster so easy and it shows SBAD isn't afraid of a fight.
With 8 players in the top 100 farm in a day and some strong players they don't seem to be a pushover tribe and it will be a difficult fight for OBEY to get rid of them in the future unless everyone decides to gang up on them and help OBEY by doing so.

4: VAPE has been growing fairly quickly, partly due to the recruitment of the top players of SNP and creating an easy way to noble towards the rim and the recruits from Jedi. With 17 players in the top 100 farm in a day they are truly doing very well. They helped bring down WET bring down Jedi with the spies they had in Jedi feeding them information. They have some decent rim access and also have the opportunity to noble some (ex)-Jedi players or decide to go and war LEGION. They could choose to NAP [-DS-] to prevent OBEY getting some easy caps of [-DS-] while they grow in other directions. VAPE and [-DS-] are relatively small compared to some other top tribe so a future merge or VAPE recruiting from [-DS-] like they did with SNP isn't unlikely.

3: WET had a great of on Jedi and breaking Jedi with that op. They have taken control of most of K44 and still have a lot of room to grow in their rim. WET seems to have a strong diplomatic relationship with VAPE so it's unlikely they will end up warring VAPE. They have Mehh!! to the north of them but attacking Tudadar has proven to be very costly and might not be worth the effort because he mostlty quits after 2-3 months and you can noble his built up villages when he quits. Escape did recruit aggressively into K44 so that could be the future target for WET. WET currently has 12 players in the top 100 farm in a day which is good, they also have some strong players i recognise from previous worlds so they are a serious candidate to make it to the end game.

2: Escape has used the fall of Jedi to recruit some strong members in K44, this could however mean that WET sees this as an offensive move towards them and could lay the ground for future conflict. Escape has some players which have strong feelings towards OBEY so any diplomacy with OBEY seems unlikely. The earlier showed screenshots show hostility between SBAD and Escape and Escape has also been fighting WLDD. Escape has chosen to recruit in the rim behind CTC to cut off OBEY nobling deeper into that area. This also shows that Escape is planning on nobling out CTC. This could mean that Escape will be surrounded by tribes which are hostile towards them which could turn out into a large war on multiple fronts for them. Not only have Escape been in a small conflict with SBAD, a small tribe called Amigos was also able to take out one of the members of Escape.
29a3b57f843cc5dd40e2c1dc8b67be76.png

Escape currently has 8 players in the top 100 farm in day which is considerably lower than the other top 4 tribes. Diplomacy will be key for Escape to not be ganged up upon by multiple large tribes.

1: OBEY has been growing like they have been from the start of the world, fast without any major conflicts. They have nobled deep into their own rim to get a larger backline before getting into any major war. With 27 players in the top 100 farm in a day they are by far the best farming tribe in the world and their activity is very high. Not much to say about them besides they keep growing like they have been.

DeletedUser93260

xwiz got a little silly and had a few nice caps but Escape were really not positioned to support him well. It is better for Escape and SBAD that he is gone I think. I will say that SBAD did pull together on his eradication and for that I was impressed.
So far at least the group has shown great fortitude and I have been impressed. The tribe has a chance to be good, and in a non-OBEY world I would like our chances of a deep run.
Will be interested to see how things go with triforce all but eliminated from the world.

King Ming

is top 100 farmed in a day really the best way to judge tribes when obey started on day one? I guess it's better than going by coins

DeletedUser120518

is top 100 farmed in a day really the best way to judge tribes when obey started on day one? I guess it's better than going by coins

It's usually a decent indicator for how active and dedicated players are in a world. Getting 1 million farm should be easy for any active account with 50k points above at this point. If someone has 70k points and is farming 500k max he is either constantly suiciding his nukes or he's not giving maximum effort on this world.

King Ming

I guess, but yesterday I farmed 200k at 1k points. but yeah it's not the worst way

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
RIP legion, that lasted long.

And " VAPE and [-DS-] are relatively small compared to some other top tribess "

I hope you meant in playercount. We've got the second highest average per player after OBEY, and we only have 30 members, only just behind WET and SBAD in points despite them having 40 (well technically both 80 ;) )

King Ming

a better way to judge would be to divide their beloved farm in a day rankings by their points. I farmed 200k yesterday at 1k points, that gives me a score of 200.

grantorino farmed 5,600k yesterday but divided by 265k gives him a score of... 21

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
a better way to judge would be to divide their beloved farm in a day rankings by their points. I farmed 200k yesterday at 1k points, that gives me a score of 200.

grantorino farmed 5,600k yesterday but divided by 720k gives him a score of... 7
since when is grantorino 720k points?

King Ming

you couldn't wait to jump the gun eh? I edited that before you posted. couldn't wait to try and "get me" eh?

DeletedUser120518

RIP legion, that lasted long.

And " VAPE and [-DS-] are relatively small compared to some other top tribess "

I hope you meant in playercount. We've got the second highest average per player after OBEY, and we only have 30 members, only just behind WET and SBAD in points despite them having 40 (well technically both 80 ;) )

Yea, i meant in playercount haha, should have clarified that more perhaps.

King Ming

You're just the tits mate, we get it.
I only have one example to use, which is myself. but instead of immediately tuning out what I say because it goes against your agenda, maybe if you thought about it you'd see how it makes sense.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
like, farm per day doesnt mean anything. If you clear someone and farm a decent chunk as a low point player you'll get boosted up once but that wont be consistent. And at a certain point, there is only so much res to farm, especially if you ahve to share it with the rest of OBEY, VAPE, SBAD....... Rimfarming is pisseasy, try getting the same score you got in the core and it's a totally different story

DeletedUser120518

grantorino farmed 5,600k yesterday but divided by 265k gives him a score of... 21

I'm not sure if you ever played on a large account but farm doesn't scale like you say it would, when capturing new villages you make some defense which doesn't help out farming a lot.
Also when capturing villages you cluster up which makes you farm the same area with multiple villages thus lowering your farming efficiency.