Please Stop. We will need those.

DeletedUser121215

Guys who feel like its a bright idea to noble every barb in their cluster just stop. Us players with brains will soon eat everyone of one you and we would like to be able to farm. If your going to barble please do it with some common sense. [removed by moderator]

Sincerely,
A concerned party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only way barb nobling can be controlled is if the TW community can come up with a vote . I myself am against barb nobling to some extent and my opinion would be to have a ratio of barbs you can noble per how many players owned villas you conquer like 10 players owned villas you get 1 Barb . Also with this above rule I would also vote to have a rule on not letting a player go barb when in the middle of conquering him\her.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just sent my 114 nobles to nearby barbs. Should have read this thread earlier

DeletedUser121215

Well its not like they will continue to be able to build troops and villages up correctly since there will be no res for them to compensate with. FOOLS, EMA, BROS all prime examples of this.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well its not like they will continue to be able to build troops and villages up correctly since there will be no res for them to compensate with. FOOLS, EMA, BROS all prime examples of this.

Why just point fingers at FOOLS, EMA and BROS ?

Top 10 Tribes

Tribe Barbs Nobled

PI 207
Digg 502
Yummy 64
FOOLS 197
Paryl 170
Used 199
XR 285
EMA 182
TBS 170
KNOCK 72

So before pointing fingers at other tribes to make them look bad , do the math

Deleted User - 10618707

Instead of using absolute figures why don't you use relative ones for comparison. Such as %of total conquers.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Instead of using absolute figures why don't you use relative ones for comparison. Such as %of total conquers.

Because were talking about barbs and it wouldn't be fair to use total conquers due to internals , gifted villas , and other factors that play a key role of total conquers that I'm not going to mention , etc .

Deleted User - 10618707

Because were talking about barbs and it wouldn't be fair to use total conquers due to internals , gifted villas , and other factors that play a key role of total conquers that I'm not going to mention , etc .

You can't compare tribes on absolute figures as it gives no relevant info on how much they barble so.to speak, relative ones would. Those aspects you mentioned would probably immaterially affect the calculation in .pat generic situations.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can't compare tribes on absolute figures as it gives no relevant info on how much they barble so.to speak, relative ones would. Those aspects you mentioned would probably immaterially affect the calculation in .pat generic situations.

TD you can do it anyway that fits your desire. It still doesn't change the fact that PI nobled 207 barbs or any of the calculations above.

--G--

Ah yes true , but unlike most the tribes Yummy is a new tribe .
Not so new :p
z70DwlgMQim9nzJkZQTXKw.png

Deleted User - 10618707

TD you can do it anyway that fits your desire. It still doesn't change the fact that PI nobled 207 barbs or any of the calculations above.

My post had nothing to do with PI, just a matter of practical comparisons, but since you wish to make it about PI we can do that also.

KPI= %of Barb conquers as per your stats
PI= 207/1432= 14%
Fools= 197/935= 21%

Internals

PI= 16%
Fools= 21%

Also note this is based on internals/ # of villages, which fools % would be highly understated due to recruiting half your tribe within a month, take that out and see how that rates exponentially increase.

See how this works? Now there is a basis for comparison as you take size into consideration. So fools as a tribe has one of the highest internal and barb nobling rates%:eek::oops:

Not that i didn't expect this tho I mean look at your stats lol. Hypocrite

wnyostZ3QhiBgfeowp5omg.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My post had nothing to do with PI, just a matter of practical comparisons, but since you wish to make it about PI we can do that also.

KPI= %of Barb conquers as per your stats
PI= 207/1432= 14%
Fools= 197/935= 21%

Internals

PI= 16%
Fools= 21%

Also note this is based on internals/ # of villages, which fools % would be highly understated due to recruiting half your tribe within a month, take that out and see how that rates exponentially increase.

See how this works? Now there is a basis for comparison as you take size into consideration. So fools as a tribe has one of the highest internal and barb nobling rates%:eek::oops:

Not that i didn't expect this tho I mean look at your stats lol. Hypocrite

wnyostZ3QhiBgfeowp5omg.png
No reason to get salty I referred to all top 10 tribes.