Please Stop. We will need those.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OMG TD's post is hilarious :D..... Balian, bro, please pick which battles to fight man :D

Meti , I don't come here to the externals to fight like a little child , I'm 52 years old I been there done that . I just try to be constructive . There is no winning the fight here I realize that . So if I say something constructive about the game and some child tries to make a mockery out of it , so be it .

DeletedUser119841

Meti , I don't come here to the externals to fight like a little child , I'm 52 years old I been there done that . I just try to be constructive . There is no winning the fight here I realize that . So if I say something constructive about the game and some child tries to make a mockery out of it , so be it .

Uhm didn't he just give constructive criticism on why it wont work? instead of saying something constructive again you got defensive instead :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Uhm didn't he just give constructive criticism on why it wont work? instead of saying something constructive again you got defensive instead :p

I know it may appear to be defensive , but I assure you that was not my intentions . I just didn't know how else to say it.

But really you all have to admit that most players here in the externals are in their 20's and all I see is everyone acting like kids because you find it amusing. I just don't find it amusing and that's what separates kids from adults.

I quess when your my age then maybe you will see things differently.

King Ming

Go make an excel spreadsheet and plan out ur retirement PP allowance

Deleted User - 10618707

Could someone really be this delusional? I gave you logical reasoning why relative(%) would be a better alternative. Apparently that's a mockery.

DeletedUser120425

The only way barb nobling can be controlled is if the TW community can come up with a vote . I myself am against barb nobling to some extent and my opinion would be to have a ratio of barbs you can noble per how many players owned villas you conquer like 10 players owned villas you get 1 Barb . Also with this above rule I would also vote to have a rule on not letting a player go barb when in the middle of conquering him\her.
This isn't such a bad idea.
However, if I'm joining a world with no intention of competing at a winning level, and play for fun and mainly ask turtle up like most of these barb nobles do, then barb nobling is great.
Nothing better than turtling up in between a top 10 player building 20-50 nobles in your 1 turtles up village then letting them go mayhem on barbs altering defence so morale makes you untouchable, then getting them fully built farm only meaning under 3k points with max farm and maxed defensive unit and repeating.
Seen it done, done it myself and also had the annoying situation of trying to remove players who do this. Some even bring the village to under 1k by maxing farm and troops then catapulting everything but 1rax and 30 farm, now that's commitment.