WHICH 3 TRIBES WILL LAST END GAME? (thoughts/opinions)

DeletedUser

WHICH 3 TRIBES WILL LAST END GAME? (thoughts/opinions)

King Ming

SBAD, SNB2, and LEGION once they get tired of being obey's bitches. wait, is legion still around?

DeletedUser121307

WET VAPE and ESCAPE. i think SBAD is the first to fall, followed by OBEY.

unless WET decides to be completely moronic, i think there is going to be a grand battle trying to take down OBEY as they are nearly full premade, and if this is to happen, i think remaining members of OBEY will join Vape (akk, sasuke, redcup), and some members may join Escape.

There will also likely be a breakdown in WET at some point, most likely due to war, and the grand finally will be between Escape and VAPE.

DeletedUser119841

yes of course, SBAD is gone in a matter of days once obey moves on them. i mean SBAD is trash, so its free food food for obey.

Sorry guys, he got a little mad when we killed his nukes. I am not sure what a failed member of Jedi can say who then hopped too a tribe that failed to defend their member from SBAD

King Ming

Sorry guys, he got a little mad when we killed his nukes. I am not sure what a failed member of Jedi can say who then hopped too a tribe that failed to defend their member from SBAD

just merge accounts already and get it over with. I mean only the leadership though. the rest of your tribe will be food I presume?

DeletedUser121345

Obey, Vape and Escape.

WET has the knack for infringing on the territory of both Escape and Vape. For whatever reason, they seem to either have a larger coalition that will combat these two tribes. Or, on the other hand, their heavy usage of hieroglyphics could just be shadowing the incompetence that hides behind. Either a larger plan, or a lack their of, will determine the world for them.

SBAD is a tribe that is literally sandwiched between OBEY, Vape and Escape...cannot see them making it all the way through...likely a merger/mass ops will happen.

Enex

5b55130af60ce4ce3dcfa80082d18d75.png

w.h.b.

What do you guys think is the possibility of none of the currently existing tribes to make it till the end? What's the "expected" end?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the possibility of none of the currently existing tribes to make it till the end? What's the "expected" end?

The only way for a tribe that isn't around yet to win, is if it's lead by someone who demands quite a deal of respect.
It would have to be a split off from one of the major tribes which would also need to recruit from the others, it's just the same tribe if not.

There's always a possibility, but I'd say it's rather small.

King Ming

is the server down? or did someone report me so I couldn't dodge their attack? is that against the rules?

w.h.b.

Ha Holly! I don't know if you remember me, but I've come back to this game after many years of absence. Child In Time used to be my username; also known as Omnipresent Whiskey. I was a TW mod for a while back in... I believe it was 2007 or 2008 or so. I remember your name, at least. You're one of the few I remember.

(By the way, not seriously back to play a lot of TW - just unemployed after relocating to Germany, but today I actually landed a new job, so probably won't be around much longer)

The only way for a tribe that isn't around yet to win, is if it's lead by someone who demands quite a deal of respect.
It would have to be a split off from one of the major tribes which would also need to recruit from the others, it's just the same tribe if not.

There's always a possibility, but I'd say it's rather small.