ZeZe's TWTools

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11147176
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11147176

Since several tools and script have stopped working or aren't available anymore, I have decided to make my own set of Tribal Wars tools.

Current Features:

Village Finder: Generates a list of villages when searching around a coordinate. The coordinates are outputted either as plain coordinates or in a list (customization available). Filters include: Minimum and max points, minimum and max range and players, barbarians or both.

Coordinate extractor: Extracts coordinates from given text.

Backtiming Calculator: Calculates the return time of attacks.

Planned Features:
Additional filters
for the Village Finder
Farm Thief
Village Planner
Mass Attack Planner

Any suggestions and all feedback is appreciated, and I will try to follow as many requests as possible. Supports all Tribal Wars servers.

Thanks to William for helping me with the graphics.

Download latest version here
GitHub repository can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105392

Nifty tool. Anyone concerned that it is in .exe format, I have done some scans for you at VirusTotal, all clear. Did an offline check using Avira all clean. Of course download at your own risk but I took a risk and it paid off. All but 2 scanners came clear, take a look: VirusTotal scan

Deleted User - 11147176

Ahh should have done something like that. The tool has been approved on the .us forums and here on .net (please confirm this). The source code can be found here on GitHub.

Deleted User - 11147176

Release v0.5.2 is out. Patch notes along with the source code can be found here. Download link is to be found above.

Deleted User - 11147176

I'm on Windows 10, however if anyone has Python 3 on their Mac OS X then I'd more than happily guide them through how to compile the program.

DeletedUser105392

I'm on Windows 10, however if anyone has Python 3 on their Mac OS X then I'd more than happily guide them through how to compile the program.

Privately mailed, I may be able to help and test on all environments.

DeletedUser

Hi I Like Your Program so much !
I'm player In The Arabic Version : www.TribalWars.ae
I wish to give me some help to translate your program to the Arabic language to help the others players in my version
Please Contact me Here on the Forum ! Or Skype : akagami.shinigami

DeletedUser

Not working on my computer but am running an old windows. It downloads but when I try and run the program it wont load :(

Deleted User - 11147176

What version of Windows are you running? Are you getting any errors?

DeletedUser

Am trying to use it on my old computer running XP (32bit). It will download with no issues but it when I try to "run" it, it does not do anything. Does not open it at all. Thanks for any help.

Also no errors per say cause it does not even open it at all. I download it....click run....does not do anything. Only program I have issues with so assuming it is not built for an old system like mine?

DeletedUser

Well just tried it again and it said its not a valid program for Win32. So its obviously my computer :(

Deleted User - 11147176

Release v0.5.3 is out. Patch notes along with the source code can be found here. Download link HERE.

johnro

mine stops at the beginning when trying to download servers.
15/28 tribalwars.no.com

any updates on this pls?

Deleted User - 11147176

mine stops at the beginning when trying to download servers.
15/28 tribalwars.no.com

any updates on this pls?

Considering the last update was Oct 2016, I doubt it's still actively maintained ;)

Glad to see that players are still using the tool. The Norwegian TW server recently changed their URL from tribalwars.no.com to no.tribalwars.com which caused the program to fail. I have fixed that now though. I will hopefully continue adding features if I see an increased popularity in the tool.

The new update (v0.6) can be DOWNLOADED HERE. Patch notes along with the source code can be found here.

Deleted User - 11147176

Update v0.6.2 is out! The Danish Tribal Wars server has been removed as it no longer exists. DOWNLOAD HERE.

-> The next update will feature a village planner!

lleixg

Could you allow the tool to be used offline? (without the need to update all the worlds)

For example the backtiming calculator as long as you enter manually the speeds it should work