Opinion on "hard" feelings progressing on future worlds

universal thought

lol SMD already up to their dirty tactics again before the world even begins. befriend someone and then invite them so they can't get invited to join in the middle of their tribe.. ohh it's on

universal thought

and btw, what does the eyeball in the top left of my screen mean? I've had that this whole world

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
and btw, what does the eyeball in the top left of my screen mean? I've had that this whole world

Do you mean your forum avatar? Like the little pic in the circle ? If you don't have one set it will automatically go to that weird shield looking thing that I guess is kinda like an eye.... I don't know what you mean otherwise sorry

This dark hate I have toward my old enemies is what motivates me to destroy tribes and worlds. Ofc I normally quit long before my plans of doom come to fruition. Plus I dont play TW anymore. Lucky you fleezus Clyde (my newest enemy). You should change your forum name to exclude the name Clyde.

Lucky me I guess :p how did i win newest enemy & where can I collect my prize? :eek:

Also why should i change it to exclude Clyde ? :rolleyes::confused:

universal thought

No i mean in game. I mean why have the mods (aka defy/wet aka SMD) been monitoring me this whole world?

universal thought

do you mods always start a tribe, cheat, ally yourself with the #1 tribe to make it seem impossible to win without spending loads of money?

universal thought

because the mods are too embarrassed to respond. unless one just did.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Universal thought atm

source.gif

DeletedUser

The mods are jaded as heck. They don't care about the community anymore, and why should they? The game is practically dead. It's almost like they are suffering from "Orbital Dysfunctional Syndrome". Except instead of authority being trapped in deep space, they are stuck in a dying game. So they've gone a bit loopy. They now get their thrills by screwing with everyone who's not apart of their clique. We're not allowed to talk about this though. But it is real and it is happening. And there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
The mods are jaded as heck. They don't care about the community anymore, and why should they? The game is practically dead. It's almost like they are suffering from "Orbital Dysfunctional Syndrome". Except instead of authority being trapped in deep space, they are stuck in a dying game. So they've gone a bit loopy. They now get their thrills by screwing with everyone who's not apart of their clique. We're not allowed to talk about this though. But it is real and it is happening. And there is nothing we can do to stop it.

ARE YOU SAYING THE ALIENS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?

DeletedUser120425

So, on topic;
I'm to laid back personality to ever let things that happen be held as a grudge.
But here's why people do about me;
I'm probably one of the worst enemies you will make in a world, meaning I'll play mind games, find some sap to drop me information about your tribe, and then daily mail members of your tribe a copy of your Skype chat log to let them know I know. I'll also talk my way into getting a bunch of cronies who I've never met before to stack my villages early game, then probably noble you anyway, and just tell them that's the way the game goes.
However, if your in my tribe, your receive continuous suspport, updates on planned ops on your account, someone that won't mind launching every last troop so you can take a stacked village.

Also I'm known to start a world with an objective, I like to reach it. If I have to mess with a few peoples gaming experience along the way, it's been a success.
I play this game for fun, and spamming Skype chats. Anyone who takes it to the level of holding grudges, your taking it to seriously.

I have no idea why I wrote this shit. It's 3am I couldn't sleep, thought I'd check the externals.

DeletedUser

Hello TW community,

I just want to get everyone's opinion on holding grudges and/or hard feelings on past actions from other TW players; from previous worlds being carried on future worlds, like for W97.

Just a simple topic chatter that effects almost all of us. FYI, there is someone out there that is upset at me for kicking him off the tribe... 35 worlds ago...

Thanks,
Ronnie

Ronnie are you making a tribe this world? hit me up on skype. I like to be in your tribe

DeletedUser120095

you'll probably have it after w92 tbh

What happens in 92 stays in 92.

I was backstabbed many times this world, but in my opinion each world is like its own book and characters.

W97 will be awesome and i look forward to potentially working again with the people i am now fighting on W92.