TOP 9 Tribes

DeletedUser116214

I have been silent for some time. Time to get things straight.

Matt-Elie you are delusional if you think you have been fighting on your own so far. I just don't get why random rim tribes would work with you. Obviously their diplomats are stupid or don't hesitate to backstab their own members. However, you did get the support from them. On the other hand, PI had no allies except for TBS while we allied to them. They accepted my alliance offer while we were #25 ranked tribe. The thing they foresaw our big boom is smart diplo by TD and AB. You can't call them huggers for allying a k46 rim tribe with a huge Jager right between us, can you?

You are the ones calling yourselves elite dominant group. Elie says that "Paryl has to keep recruiting to keep up with the world gang-bang" while your account wanted to go solo on the beginning of this world. Stop calling Paryl "elite group", nobody believes this shit anymore. You are making promises to noob tribes and their noob leaders, only to kick them when they start losing villages. We know the story now. We all do.

Take a step back out of your explosive post, because honestly i have no idea what you talking about.
First i never called ourselves Elites, nor did matt as far as i know. I never called PI huggers, nor did i call out TD or anyone else. The only person i confronted from PI is Arabella, for obvious reasons. Everyone that knows me, know that i have great respect for TD, no matter if its vice versa or not.
Our account was solo at the beginning and that was back when Fear was the leader, but it would be really stupid to assume that we were going to stay solo the entire world, isn't it?
No one is making promises to noob or stupid tribes, their choices are their own and they are free to do whatever they want. If anything with all the hate that everyone has to Matt, i guess everyone already established that he is straight forward with this
You speak of recruiting and kicking, how many players did we actually recruit and kick or noble? 3?
- Deathbysnunu who was referred to us by Fear, our account owner. The guy deleted and joined Montressor while his co stayed to make us internal his account because he was leaving. Go ask him yourself.
- Lord Pinder? We didn't even kick him while he went MIA and got nobled by EMA. The guy disappeared out of nowhere, which is typical, i opposed his recruitment because i know him from other words. Despite the fact that he was getting rekt by EMA when we didn't have the sit, we still didn't kick him to save stats.
- Undisputed? The guy was xallions of fields away from his own tribe "EMA", he was in K64 down south while his tribe was on the northern borders of K54. He requested to join, he provided some stats, Matt accepted. He was Greek, he did great, we really liked the guy, he sent 1 message 1 day stating hes starting school, he can't keep up anymore and we never heard from him again. Booty started taking his villages 1 by 1 slowly, we tried to reach him on skype and in game, he completely disappeared.

You talk about making promises to stupid tribes,
isn't it a bit arrogant to even call them stupid? as far as i know, the people who joined us "from the stupid tribes" are doing a great job so far, and the ones who stayed in other tribes like PInk! and escape are also doing a great job. That was their own decision based on mutual agreement with no pressure whatsoever. If you have so much doubts about our ethical behavior, just go and talk to them and spare yourself the trouble. I mean escape which basically was 2mill points at some point, when we finished Twpc, we basically didn't touch them because we respect their leader, hes a great guy actually along with most of his members.

You speak like we are the devils and everyone else are angels. Because, if we actually fell as a tribe, PI, you or Digg would have just held hand with "the stupid and noob tribes" and sang Kumbaya. Right? Get over this bullshit already. I found your post weird coming from you, but at the end of the day. What do we know about people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121288

- Deathbysnunu who was referred to us by Fear, our account owner. The guy deleted and joined Montressor while his co stayed to make us internal his account because he was leaving. Go ask him yourself.
I actually did ask the account owner, better known as HellMonk (as the account at the time got renamed to DeathBySnuSnu. after a merger with SnuSnu's own account) myself ages ago, and the reality is much more darker and sad than you make it out to be :(

yx7pgqicbkwdu.png

0m6e9nhymsk4h.png

So basically, they lost 1 village to Used, asked for stacks, didn't get it, they probably got scared or lost hope. Matt somehow got the main player to quit, and Snu himself to CO-play somewhere else.. Then the account got "OP'd", you kicked him a few hours before the first village was lost (http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2), started internalling, and only then had troops to stack the villages.

(I added some pics and links since you called me out on never backing anything I say ;))

.Smiler

From what I personally remember of that situation is that hellmonk did In fact ask for stacks (This was before the op on him). Really he had more than enough defence to fend off a real assault in time for defence to be shifted to him at this time we were a lot smaller and had defences stacking the ema digg frontline.

He came under attack, panicked and really I'm not throwing digs at hellmonk but he wasn't a competent player and got steamrolled by time we managed to get the sit off him the account was in a right mess he hadn't dodged much he had defence trains only literally anything wrong with an account you can think of that was the snusnu account so matt felt it ideal to get as many of the remaining villages still in paryl control which is strategically the best decision he could have made at that time how can you knock that? Would you expect us to just let you have those villages?

Let's not forget used are also kicking and internalling all members that lose a couple villages. And we are the devils :eek:

http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9765940
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1105633
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11296516&type=&pn=2
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10482598

Also hellmonk actually went on to play with paryl and matt was teaching him I believe he still is I may be wrong though. And snu went on to co player one of our eastern accounts. Both of them were fully onboard with this at the time.

I really don't see why there is this constant arguement going on between pi members and paryl about who's more ethically right or wrong. Let's just play the damn game lol.

Edit:links

Last edited:

DeletedUser118416

.Smiler it is the externals. Embrace the shit throwing...

What I am curious about is why Knummy decided to recruit players who jumped from DIGG when it looked bleak. Backstabbed their former tribemates. Sounds like solid recruiting. Where can I sign up?

I'd be surprised if rygic001 isn't trying to worm a place there too...

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well vlad,

i can see your criticism here, but who did they backstab? they were lead to a war they advised against, and now players who had you on your heels are in a tribe that isnt attacking you. if i was you i wouldnt poke the bear ;)

but trust me, this decision has nothing to do with backstabbing, but more to do with smart diplomacy and plans that went into affect before any war was waged.

thats all im gonna touch on this subject. your welcome btw for give you guys a chance to recoup from a massive digg pounding :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Should I say something ? I probably only have to say one thing and all hell will break loose . Oh Hey Conner what's going on mate ? I don't know who half the players are in the externals , so I have to watch what I say , but yeah I see alot of reds in the tw stats on digg now dugg.

DeletedUser116214

I actually did ask the account owner, better known as HellMonk (as the account at the time got renamed to DeathBySnuSnu. after a merger with SnuSnu's own account) myself ages ago, and the reality is much more darker and sad than you make it out to be :(

yx7pgqicbkwdu.png

0m6e9nhymsk4h.png

So basically, they lost 1 village to Used, asked for stacks, didn't get it, they probably got scared or lost hope. Matt somehow got the main player to quit, and Snu himself to CO-play somewhere else.. Then the account got "OP'd", you kicked him a few hours before the first village was lost (http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2), started internalling, and only then had troops to stack the villages.

(I added some pics and links since you called me out on never backing anything I say ;))

Ah ok, got it. 1 skype screenshot proves you right.
Yes hellmonk asked for stacks, we already sent before he got oped. The dude panicked. It happens, we all been there, not trashtalking the guy nor calling him out. I remember in my 1st days, when i used to see 1 axe coming my way, i used to post for support. Nothing wrong with it

Funny you take hellmonk words on an account he joined, but the words of the owner of the account himself (Snunu), you don't care about it :)
Now please repeat the words after me: "I am a 100% biased person"
Now keep repeating them.

DeletedUser118416

Also just want to clarify the 'massive digg pounding' :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Risk
Side 2:
Tribes: DUGG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 766
Side 2: 2,856
Difference: 2,090

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 129
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,186,260
Side 2: 13,303,582
Difference: 10,117,322

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487,831
Side 2: 819,019
Difference: 331,188

chart

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was refeering more to Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,186,260
Side 2: 13,303,582
Difference: 10,117,322

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487,831
Side 2: 819,019
Difference: 331,188

chart

this side of the stats, not bleeding out villages, but a tribe your size vrs one of diggs size.. it was a matter of time before you guys started bleeding out vills, i wont go into a bunch of details here but just feel this hole situation benefits risk more then your leading on :p

DeletedUser118416

I don't disagree that Knummy fighting DIGG benefits us. What doesn't benefit us is recruiting 2 accounts directly on our frontline. Who were actively hitting Risk and then backstabbed their tribe.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so you would prefer they continue to hit risk? i bet i can square away a nap with dugg and make that happen :p JKJK

DeletedUser121288

From what I personally remember of that situation is that hellmonk did In fact ask for stacks (This was before the op on him). Really he had more than enough defence to fend off a real assault in time for defence to be shifted to him at this time we were a lot smaller and had defences stacking the ema digg frontline.

He came under attack, panicked and really I'm not throwing digs at hellmonk but he wasn't a competent player and got steamrolled by time we managed to get the sit off him the account was in a right mess he hadn't dodged much he had defence trains only literally anything wrong with an account you can think of that was the snusnu account so matt felt it ideal to get as many of the remaining villages still in paryl control which is strategically the best decision he could have made at that time how can you knock that? Would you expect us to just let you have those villages?

Let's not forget used are also kicking and internalling all members that lose a couple villages. And we are the devils :eek:

http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9765940
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1105633
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11296516&type=&pn=2
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10482598
I just wonder why you would recruit an incompetent player with a tricky location that needs stacks you can't provide o_O (and don't be silly and deny he needed to get stacked; he was spread out all over enemy territory and far more vulnerable to short range attacks than anyone else in Paryl. Frenzy randomly capping 1 village just illustrated this).

When it comes to the Used stats, compare them to Snu's stats again will you. All those links you just posted show that A, the players were in Used till they were almost completely wiped from the map and B that internalling didn't start straight away (it only started after x days and/or after losing almost all villages, by when all 4 players in question had already quit by the way). Compare that to Snu losing just 1 village (with nothing else getting attacked), and who got kicked a few days later just before the first proper attacks hit... Did anyone say stat padding? :oops:

(Snu link again for the reference: http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11261818&type=&pn=2).

So yeah, not sure how we are the devils on this one :confused: Overall it sounds to me like you are just making some random accusations that your own links already prove to be wrong.....

DeletedUser121288

Ah ok, got it. 1 skype screenshot proves you right.
Yes hellmonk asked for stacks, we already sent before he got oped. The dude panicked. It happens, we all been there, not trashtalking the guy nor calling him out. I remember in my 1st days, when i used to see 1 axe coming my way, i used to post for support. Nothing wrong with it

Funny you take hellmonk words on an account he joined, but the words of the owner of the account himself (Snunu), you don't care about it :)
Now please repeat the words after me: "I am a 100% biased person"
Now keep repeating them.

Took you quite some time to get back at me :) And yeah, 2 skype screenshots proof more than 0 skype screenshots of yourself I'd say.

What amuses me is how little you seem to know about your own (former) tribemates. Hellmonk was the account owner, SnuSnu merged into him and they changed the account name to DeathBySnuSnu. (notice the dot) although it got changed back now, so on the stats it even shows how not SnuSnu but HellMonk was in Paryl.

(Link of their merger: http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=)

So yes, I do believe the words of the actual account owner (HellMonk) more, than the words of who you wrongly think is the account owner, and whose words I can't seem to find anywhere here ;)

If I only I got some pp everytime you got the facts or the stats wrong.....:oops:

DeletedUser116214

Took you quite some time to get back at me :) And yeah, 2 skype screenshots proof more than 0 skype screenshots of yourself I'd say.

What amuses me is how little you seem to know about your own (former) tribemates. Hellmonk was the account owner, SnuSnu merged into him and they changed the account name to DeathBySnuSnu. (notice the dot) although it got changed back now, so on the stats it even shows how not SnuSnu but HellMonk was in Paryl.

(Link of their merger: http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=)

So yes, I do believe the words of the actual account owner (HellMonk) more, than the words of who you wrongly think is the account owner, and whose words I can't seem to find anywhere here ;)

If I only I got some pp everytime you got the facts or the stats wrong.....:oops:

Its funny, because Hellmonk still plays in our tribe and yet he never mentioned this. See from time to time we all have our down moments and say something irrational out of frustration, panic or whatever. Relax big boy, you trying so hard to win an irrelevant argument that basically have no ground nor any effect on our tribe or yours, just to make yourself look good, i don't mind, you can have it. Yes i do apologize, i got the account owner thing wrong, at least my ego is not bursting through my screen such as yours. On the other hand tho, none of hellmonk or snunu are complaining about what happened. They actually pretty happy still playing in Paryl, both of them a bunch of good people that we enjoy playing with. Want me to add you to our tribe chat so you can see and have a fun talk with them?
Stop trying to make it look like that we kicked them to internal them and take their villages out of greed or unethical leadership. They still here and they still playing and they happy, that was their decision. We don't need to convince anyone we recruit to quit, if we want to internal him, we would have done it by force, without any consultation.

As for "took you quite some time to get back to me".
When you are CEO of 2 companies and studying a full year E MBA program, maybe you will come to realize 1 day, the time you can spend checking forums is actually pretty much none existent. The only reason why i am actually replying to you right now is because of my current travels related to the few holiday breaks we get per year. So cheers to life buddy, not all of it is an online forum. At least in my world.

mattcurr

Lol. So hellmonk messed up his defense got frustrated and then came back appologized and has been working with me ever since. His frustrated ranting to you is obviously non Sense because we didn't recap many of the villages he lost so no nothing was imediately then stacked. We've lost a few players along the way. We may lose more. But here we are still here still conquering still working together. It's not a perfect tribe but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a member of mine who feels like I use them. They know who is first to attack, support give away Villages I've cleared. I get frustrated with them all and I'm sure they get frustrated with me, but if you've ever interacted in a group dynamic in anything you know that these things are to be expected.

What are you trying to do remove our public image? Make it seem like we betray people. According you all I'm either incompetent or the master of everything. I'm not behind everything that goes bump in the night, if people want to stop insurrections then build a community. I knew 1 account in my tribe at the beginning of the world. And we're now a tightly knit group who helps each other. If you can't build something like that yourself don't cry that tw is all about back stabbing and being dishonest.

Look in the damn mirror. You can blame me for everything or try to do better next time. Honestly it's in your court. You can't stop all people from betraying you but if you can lead well you can stop 99% of it.