SCREW vs. NOOBS & co

DeletedUser121413

Even Screw player tell me ur bad, thats how bad u r

DeletedUser121413

No nobles last week

W0sh09, Sage69, GenesisCommander, popcornandsodas, Ryankengnedy, TrAnxZ., MMx2, 3nemy, fire weso, BILALO, mOOnsire, DIMITRIS, You Angry Bro, Dark Secretionz, Nexusa, Erill, Milena.9, RaiTara

18 inactives :)

I thought u win 17th November what fleezus cried say

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does it matter when we win?
You should ask ferry and the rest of former wizards from 89

They were winning too until they didn't

9Kq7tEw.gif

DeletedUser120814

Who said im running
Give away what you cant hold keep it blue

U wish you were as generous as this champ

DeletedUser121413

U have been losing in south ever since u fail Op vs Clinty few month ago. U were win in all front, now only in North.

OTDDeathAwaits

Map Below is of the world conquers over the last 3 months(ONLY)
PINK indicates SCREW gains from NOOBS(only)
LIME GREEN indicates NOOBS gains from SCREW(only)
Black are other conquers whether it was SCREW or NOOBS from a 3rd party - or in your case artista we can see the heavy barb nobling on the SE rim

conquer-en93

So now with the image of that map in mind what other fronts you speak of are we not winning on? The barb-front? - even the barb thing is getting old but you cant stop :D

So taking into account the world equator and whats south of it - does that constitute as winning? I think a neutral person would argue that we are winning there?
Whereas you take whats above that line..it is absolutely undisputed.

This is taken directly from TW maps and you are welcome to fiddle around and remake it yourself.
NOOBS are losing on ALL fronts. YOU are backed into a corner and you can eat barbs all day long I dont mind.

Without taking away from the fact that your point has been proven as invalid and downright WRONG - Funny thing you said to me yesterday was that you would 'pump troops out of a 26pt village' *cue the laughter*

DeletedUser117267

I fully understand moving a player back from the front line with 1 or 2 barbs to allow them to get back in and keeping their noble count but to allow someone to go and noble 200+ barbs in safe areas which are vital to the tribes growth is just astounding. Pretty sure I would dislike artista a hell of a lot more if i was in a tribe with him :D

DeletedUser

When you have as many nobles as villages, you have very little time or effort and no-one farms, mass nobling barbs is something that crosses your mind.