Oh Digg, why you so mean.

• Thread starter DeletedUser116214
  • Start date

brummbear

Respect is earned not given.

well idk why I should respect you after the shittalking you guys did. I opened up my villages for your tribemembers out of respect and since revenants asked, I put time in clearing everything out and even cleared other players by dumping some nukes for you guys. Yet you still disrespect me? What kind of attitude is that lmao

DeletedUser120425

well idk why I should respect you after the shittalking you guys did. I opened up my villages for your tribemembers out of respect and since revenants asked, I put time in clearing everything out and even cleared other players by dumping some nukes for you guys. Yet you still disrespect me? What kind of attitude is that lmao
So you disrespect your old tribe, by gifting villages to the enemy, clearing villages for them. And you expect what, them to show you respect for turning your back on your tribe, when mr defensive God would of been crucial to their chances of success, tut tut

brummbear

So you disrespect your old tribe, by gifting villages to the enemy, clearing villages for them. And you expect what, them to show you respect for turning your back on your tribe, when mr defensive God would of been crucial to their chances of success, tut tut

what old tribe? Everyone quit. How is that disrespecting my old tribe? Only reason I opened up is because I RESPECTED my old tribemember who joined paryl now. Revenants asked me to open up my villages for him and the rest of paryl. If DIGG wouldn't have fallen I would have kept supporting othersl ike I have been, even the day aaron quit, I sent support to him, as one of the only ones who did, despite working fulltime AND being in university on top of that. I didn't have time to play and still I did what I could whenever I got asked

DeletedUser120425

what old tribe? Everyone quit. How is that disrespecting my old tribe? Only reason I opened up is because I RESPECTED my old tribemember who joined paryl now. Revenants asked me to open up my villages for. him and the rest of paryl. If DIGG wouldn't have fallen I would have kept supporting othersl ike I have been, even the day aaron quit, I sent support to him, as one of the only ones who did, despite working fulltime AND being in university on top of that. I didn't have time to play and still I did what I could whenever I got asked
Job, done. GG
giphy.gif

mattcurr

You giving Villages to a friend in a different Tribe is supposed to earn my respect? I wasn't involved in that didn't talk to you about ask you for it or approve of it. If anything that would lower my respect for you. You want to earn respect from me to say publicly that you'd active survive anything thrown at you? Earn that either playing with or against me, don't just randomly claim it and say I owe you because you without my asking stabbed your mates in the back

brummbear

You giving Villages to a friend in a different Tribe is supposed to earn my respect? I wasn't involved in that didn't talk to you about ask you for it or approve of it. If anything that would lower my respect for you. You want to earn respect from me to say publicly that you'd active survive anything thrown at you? Earn that either playing with or against me, don't just randomly claim it and say I owe you because you without my asking stabbed your mates in the back

there is no digg anymore. I've been giving villages to going commando, rev, now chols, simply because there is nothing to fight for anymore. I don't have the time to 1vParyl, and that would be a lost cause anyways, I'd do damage but I'm not interested in that. I didn't stab my mates in the back, everyone just quit. I don't get how you get to a backstabbing from that? I don't care what you think of me as a player, the people that played with me know that anyways and thats all that matters to me, atleast respect me as a person

DeletedUser120425

there is no digg anymore. I've been giving villages to going commando, rev, now chols, simply because there is nothing to fight for anymore. I don't have the time to 1vParyl, and that would be a lost cause anyways, I'd do damage but I'm not interested in that. I didn't stab my mates in the back, everyone just quit. I don't get how you get to a backstabbing from that? I don't care what you think of me as a player, the people that played with me know that anyways and thats all that matters to me, atleast respect me as a person
giphy.gif

Deleted User - 10618707

This thread is actually sad. Brumm, you can't come on externals bringing along all your 'what ifs, and I would have's".

Just in case you didn't know...I'd guess a good bit of the tw audience are college/uni students (me personally)....We all have those rl issues.

Though i do remember Aaron saying how Great Digg was just a few weeks ago, rather surprising how they get dropped to nothing in a day....with Watchtowers...

DeletedUser120206

For a "defensive god" this disappoints me.. like honestly.. prove your worth and defend your acc with dignity. Hell ya might have friends to coplay ya if you're fortunate or just do it for fun times. I'm sure someone will help ya out even tho most defensive legends I know aren't a fan of the Watchtower or Fake limit. Go attempt to get 100m OD score, it'll be a great ride :p

~Patrick

Deleted User - 10618707

Great ride for someone with nothing better to do...cough you cough...

Lul

DeletedUser118416

For a "defensive god" this disappoints me.. like honestly.. prove your worth and defend your acc with dignity. Hell ya might have friends to coplay ya if you're fortunate or just do it for fun times. I'm sure someone will help ya out even tho most defensive legends I know aren't a fan of the Watchtower or Fake limit. Go attempt to get 100m OD score, it'll be a great ride :p

~Patrick

Or 3Bil...

Deleted User - 10618707

Ormagawd. ODD scores. So impressive. Nukes hitting stacks, the skill/

DeletedUser118416

Nah majority of the time the higher OD scores are accounts that don't delete when it looks bleak.