Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seriously, CamV, Goldberg? Two nobody's who have played like trash every world they played. Come on seriously?

I'm on your side, there's a few players within the game that hype themselves up and call everyone trash is what I meant by my post. Cam and Goldie aren't included within that category either of player though.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
-JH43B9wkY8ab1FylJtN25hzxbiepaHiNLmegJxaOgAxadLzt3tEfpCRlWYg7WBdYehszFZMehw9oTlkwxw9h_gqopY_UIyke7xExxP44yYaqEf__3Dtp6TSQCvhx3-ukdELcvneaWpjX-_mpx0XB1tegmDZ-Y9YgcZ_VpZwiWPBaXT2m3yI=w245-h200-nc

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like seriously Goldie Clown, actually play the game ONCE and fight me, take an account near me, and fight me. You will actually see what is going on.

No that would make too much sense. It's far easier slating you from the externals. I know you would demolish me Trex. Or should I say Lord Trex our Saviour.

DeletedUser

goldie I think you should stop being a complete imbecile and take other people's views on board. Like dude just relax.

Relax? You want me to relax? Well I am already relaxed. Your point is rendered moot.

ToPaT

Relax? You want me to relax? Well I am already relaxed. Your point is rendered moot.
Wow, look at you. Talk nonsensical stuff and think it actually means anything? Because you have that banner below your name that noone actually cares about?
The fact of the matter is, Trex's opinion is honestly the correct statement here.