Escape vs. OBEY

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

DeletedUser120160

Vape just procrastinated themselves into irrelevance.

They will be Obeys lapdog. If Obey win the war they get eaten straight after (as said before can be no mutual respect between tribes so enormously different in size). If Obey lose, then Vape get eaten by the coalition for b*tching out of the fight.

Sad thing is most of the players in Vape saw sense, and said as much, pity the leadership didn't.

Schizophrenic

48 hour update on the largest war of world 96!

1. Both sides have made more posts than they have attacks. The main topics seem to be things that has happened in past worlds. There probably has never been a stronger case for the fact that this game desperately needs new players.

2. Probably the biggest and most important revelation from this thread is that Novembre has some sort of fetish for Murph in a bathrobe. You do you man.

3. Escape is accused of recruiting to win, and counter-accusations are made that OBEY does the same. OBEY denies recruiting to win despite just recruiting the top players from their enemy DS.

4. Many accusations of the other side playing tribal hugs. This coming from two sides that still have yet to actually really attack each other 48 hours after war was declared.

5. Murph seems especially salty about the past.

6. No attacks have been made.

7. This world needs some serious group therapy

you cant accuse escape of recruiting to win when they picked up the garbage left over from wldd

DeletedUser121247

Vape just procrastinated themselves into irrelevance.

They will be Obeys lapdog. If Obey win the war they get eaten straight after (as said before can be no mutual respect between tribes so enormously different in size). If Obey lose, then Vape get eaten by the coalition for b*tching out of the fight.

Sad thing is most of the players in Vape saw sense, and said as much, pity the leadership didn't.

If we sided with Escape and WET we'd either:

A) Get beaten by Obey and die

B) Beat Obey and get taken out afterwards by Escape and WET

blckdrgn1

you cant accuse escape of recruiting to win when they picked up the garbage left over from wldd
Dont forget about Jedi and Legion. Remember the guys who tried to back stab TIP aka VAPE early game? Escape and wet recruited a ton of those guys and they wonder why VAPE doesnt take their side lol are you guys seriously that ignorant?

DeletedUser120160

If we sided with Escape and WET we'd either:

A) Get beaten by Obey and die

B) Beat Obey and get taken out afterwards by Escape and WET

But my point was that at least with Option B we would all be on a reasonably level playing field after. Alliances can't last forever there can only be one winner.

If you side with Obey and they win they will be even more enormous after.

DeletedUser120160

Dont forget about Jedi and Legion. Remember the guys who tried to back stab TIP aka VAPE early game? Escape and wet recruited a ton of those guys and they wonder why VAPE doesnt take their side lol are you guys seriously that ignorant?

You realise you don't have to like each other to work towards a common goal right? Like I said on forum chat we all had, work together to end the main threat then go back to killing each other after if that's what it came to.

No one will remember am Obey win, but people will remember the guys that stopped them.

DeletedUser121247

You realise you don't have to like each other to work towards a common goal right? Like I said on forum chat we all had, work together to end the main threat then go back to killing each other after if that's what it came to.

There's a difference between "not liking" a tribe and siding with a tribe that has betrayed you in the past and will betray you in the future

Enex

But my point was that at least with Option B we would all be on a reasonably level playing field after. Alliances can't last forever there can only be one winner.

If you side with Obey and they win they will be even more enormous after.

If two allianced tribes fight an endgame war, and the enemy has been defeated, you recruit the people in your allianced tribe who have fought well and get the world over with, unless both tribes are up for a good fight. But I guess I'm too nice these days..

DeletedUser120160

There's a difference between "not liking" a tribe and siding with a tribe that has betrayed you in the past and will betray you in the future

In truth I don't know much about all the last dealings so can't comment, I am just going based on the situation I saw but fair enough. Either way I hope the war is interesting.

DeletedUser121247

In truth I don't know much about all the last dealings so can't comment, I am just going based on the situation I saw but fair enough. Either way I hope the war is interesting.

That seems to be the issue. People on here are slating us for this decision yet don't even know the facts. Can guarantee anybody with common sense would agree with our decision if they had context of how we've been treated.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
That seems to be the issue. People on here are slating us for this decision yet don't even know the facts. Can guarantee anybody with common sense would agree with our decision if they had context of how we've been treated.
Nah that is just dumb. We were reasonable with everything we offered. With the way your account comes off as total noobs I don't think the elitists in Obey would ever recruit you and other players in Vape. Regardless of the outcome of this war, there is no way the Crayon account will survive.

DeletedUser121247

Nah that is just dumb. We were reasonable with everything we offered. With the way your account comes off as total noobs I don't think the elitists in Obey would ever recruit you and other players in Vape. Regardless of the outcome of this war, there is no way the Crayon account will survive.

Haha noobs? Is that why your duke was begging to merge into us like a week or two ago?

DeletedUser121247

So many accusations, zero facts.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Okay LOL. This is probably the 100th time you morons have been caught denying something that DID happen. It's embarrassing.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I believe Spyke was intending the 3 tribes merge into a new one. Regardless that plan has failed. Vape's stupid duke who btw is a roastable laugh of a player has killed that dream.