S-RANK exposed!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser119759
  • Start date

Schizophrenic

@bigjdaddy please leave the externals and never comeback you sponge.

Importantisimo update.

Bigjdaddies window cleaning services now open for business:
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120518

Calm down y'all.

Ronnie already settled it with SMD that they took LDD

fc811dd886c5353cdbf458b9980ca4f3.png

DeletedUser118119

Good effort.. unfortunately I was actually very impressed with Ronnie's tribe and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them, all 78 hours of it.

DeletedUser119759

jeez clam down everyone. trying to bring life back into this world.

DeletedUser119759

Anyways, is there war between smd and s-rank? I see smd lost 2 villages. I thought smd was the best tribe in this world. Is s-rank that good?

DeletedUser120206

I think you meant this question: Can SMD members step up to help their members more instead of ego padding themselves in the chats?

~Patrick

DeletedUser119047

You are a fool if you thought SMD could take on S-RANK. Creati is the only tribe I see, maybe Bros and where? that can defeat them.

I've been saying since day 1.. SMD is all hot air

Schizophrenic

You are a fool if you thought SMD could take on S-RANK. Creati is the only tribe I see, maybe Bros and where? that can defeat them.

I've been saying since day 1.. SMD is all hot air

How is bros going to take anyone on you clearly dont look very closely at any tribe

DeletedUser120206

BROS from what I've seen on w95.. my opinion on them are still poor lol. S-Rank have Atmos leading so shout out to them <3 Disney and Crash dunno about them, they have lots of potential. So should be an entertainment packed world midgame.

~Patrick

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
BROS has too much fat, but between the two tribes the roster could be slimmed down into a pretty solid early-to-mid game squad. Would require different leadership, though. Don't think this tribe will have much success in it current form, my guess is we will see all of the good, dedicated members of BROS grow and survive through startup, then leave and form a tribe of their own and get a nice boost from eating the BROS they left behind.

I would replace BROS with ~IL~ on the list swordsaxemen made of potential challengers to s-rank.

Schizophrenic

BROS has too much fat, but between the two tribes the roster could be slimmed down into a pretty solid early-to-mid game squad. Would require different leadership, though. Don't think this tribe will have much success in it current form, my guess is we will see all of the good, dedicated members of BROS grow and survive through startup, then leave and form a tribe of their own and get a nice boost from eating the BROS they left behind.

I would replace BROS with ~IL~ on the list swordsaxemen made of potential challengers to s-rank.

no way have you seen our tribe? we are just pp farming

DeletedUser

What is going on with SMD? My mate told me there is internal fighting because of the situation with s-rank

Schizophrenic

apparently you are the tribe hug, il give you a hug if you ally us

DeletedUser120518

I mean, with half of SMD pp farming and half of the half that is playing somewhat serious not even caring much about the tribe due to the horridly spammed forums and skype chat with just a few spamming it, it can't be long before some start jumping ship.