Your W80 story

Michael Corleone.

regime got taken over by someone that probably does LARPING for a living

DeletedUser99939

I am going to post despite knowing in a "Ben/Dest" dominated forum, I will not be very respectfully received. However here is my story. I will attempt to keep it as unbiased as possible.

For those of you who do not know me, my name is War. I was one of those who followed Ronin several weeks after Jen and the others had joined. I did not join immediately following w70, I was at the time very focused in on w78. But, after time I was dragged in because of so many I knew joining Regime and I couldn't stand being left out. I was placed on Vahtos and immediately thrown into the heat of Regimes darkest days, no I don't consider the final days of Regime its darkest. Things were a lot rougher at the time of the turn around for Regime. I joined Vahtos, and was immediately confronted by the player known as cwolff. Cwolf at that time was inside my core in K33 and eating everything and everyone around me. It took some time, we opped the account multiple times and were stacked out. Eventually we began to switch targets, which led to the assault on K34 (Emilsen) and later dvvbs and made gains. My account then turned north to assist jammyjames who at the time was getting gangbanged by Stitch, killerdan, and a few others who's names I forget. We eventually pushed the K24 line to K25 where eventually we were halted by the new players Ben brought in.

My time in Regime was always an uphill battle. I fought hard despite what the enemy thinks or says of my efforts. I am proud to be Regime. In time the more intimate details of Regimes downfall may be known to the public, in time. However, we went from a tribe that was classified dead by many to a tribe that changed the view of the entire tw community and inspired others like the new Ben crew to do exactly the same thing we did to the old crew. It was Regime who started the trend in my eyes, that anything is possible. I do have my regrets, mostly surrounding the trust of players I thought I could place my loyalty into but were secretly aiding the enemy. Regrets, that so many simply walked away when they thought Regime had won it all which gave Ben precious time to recover. But at the end of the day, I realize that none of this was in my control. I fought, I led ops, I was a driving force in keeping Regime alive for such an extended amount of time against the new Ben via the recruitment of players, support, etc that they most likely do not even know how much so my hand was involved to appreciate my efforts. I held onto Vahtos and the north as long as I possibly could. When Bot fell in K35 due to an incompetent player, I knew if the advance was not halted before it reached K34 what would happen. Despite my warnings to Tranquility the duke of Regime she had lost faith at that time in any of the tribes capabilities and persisted in her view despite what was needed and told needed to be done. However, I do not blame Jen, if there was one person in all of tw who taught me more about myself through a simple game it is her. Taught to restrain myself despite wanting to scream at the enemy at the top of my lungs, taught repeatedly how to do a cancel snipe, someone to talk to when everything was falling apart. That is the kind of person Jen is, kind and compassionate above all else. When Ben finally had broken everyone else, K35 was gone (except my one cluster which I should mention was unstacked well over a month lol), and K34 was broken to the borders of K33, Regime knew that there would be no recovery. Not only were players unwilling to join (except the rarest of players, Nathan and the rest I can't ever give you enough credit for that), but any players we sought for example, (excuse me here) the piece of trash that stole miz from the account owner were likely plants from Ben and we had no other alternatives to refill our ranks. Any players that could have saved Regime, much like James who oddly enough is very active in this forum after the loss was nowhere to be found. But I am getting biased now, so back on track. When K34 was broken, Regime knew there was no coming back, myself, wiggles, EO all knew as the core of what was left of Regime. As a result, we walked away (seeing cwolf enter core K24 only made me more certain of the decision). I did not delete like many have claimed I did. In fact I stopped fighting and focused on my tribe on 94. Upto that point, I was defending multiple fronts, sits, and the like for days with no relief and mentally and physically I could not keep it up. I let it all go. Had the circumstances in Regime been different, I more than certainly would have stayed, regrettably, they were not. I do not see myself as "beaten" and this is directly at foxforcefive now. I held my ground were others did not, I was not beaten upto the moment I walked away from w80 at 69.9%. And upto that time, I lost very little ground to any who did attack, I should mention the K35 op cwolf and leather ran as proof of that claim. What was it 4m odd that day?
My head is held high as I look back, even as my enemies still hurl insults at me. But this is not the end of this story. Many including MintyFresh are on w94 once again fighting against me. So it seems as if round 2 has come. If you claimed to have beaten me, come and prove it there that you can do it again. My head is held high, I did not cheat, steal accounts, or use a spy to win this world. I fought with honor, integrity, and gave respect to those who deserved it. If I had to make a choice to do this again, I would because of the team Regime was. My respect is to those who stayed despite what was in front of us and we all know karma is the best revenge. While history is often written by the victor, I ask that the community not forget how the world came to be Regime vs Dest, and the fights that ensued, to Regimes comeback, to Bens comeback. This was a world that will likely never be seen again. Remember it.

Dave (saw you post), you have my skype, reach out anytime if want to talk. Same with you normy. Long live Regime, and onward with round 2 and the fun that will be shared between Minty and me on w94. I encourage more to come and have some fun, if you dare on both sides. Retirement is for losers that come into old chats and constantly complain for a few months then come back. You are a slave to tw, best get used to it LOL.

Respectfully and humbly,
War/Vahtos
Regime

Schizophrenic

You sure it wasn't because of incomings? None of us remember you...

Oh please don't talk shite you noob vhatos was largely inactive, ask the enemy duchess what she thought of me :D just another hater, i held regime together with dodger for months.

Do not talk about regimes darkest days you muppet the darkest days where when everyone quit and there were only a handful of active accounts and at that time dest were at their most active, you are just one of the boys that jumped on an account at the end you do not know regimes story or how it came to be.

https://gyazo.com/aed10cf3e5098f96da668a5e216a8abe

The only reason you were able to join vahtos was because of pinkblood and myself sitting large quantities of frontline accounts, back when dest were actually active and had the original players. you faced an inactive tribe and still lost, i had rob begging me to come back.

And your account was largely played by me for weeks, for weeks we had to sit the vahtos account.

It is that funny moment you say no one remembers me and i look at the stats and do not recognize 90% of the accounts!!!! Like seriously you should have changed the name because you are not regime

Last edited:

DeletedUser99939

How about you remind me who you are then? You don't know me. You have no idea what Regime did. Why is that you ask? BECAUSE YOU LEFT! You were not there during the comeback. So when you say oh please vahtos, oh please back to you sir.

I was in Regime for well over a year 1/2.

And if the account owner wanted the name changed he would have done it. I respect people, how about you?

Schizophrenic

How about you remind me who you are then? You don't know me. You have no idea what Regime did. Why is that you ask? BECAUSE YOU LEFT! You were not there during the comeback. So when you say oh please vahtos, oh please back to you sir.

I was in Regime for well over a year 1/2.

And if the account owner wanted the name changed he would have done it. I respect people, how about you?

I was on Nhubster, and i was in regime for more than you :D why would i stay in a tribe with people i do not know? nathan quit and i left simple as this game is based around friends and by the time your crew came in i was more friendly with the dest players than my own tribe, i left as baron btw....

secondly i left with regimes best war stats at the time. You are just noob who joined a ready account majorly backline. What comeback you lost!

The vahtos account has had more people on it that a 2$ hooker on a saturday night.

I have no idea why you have such hostility towards me, but do not start slagging me off i worked hard for regime and did my best, sleepless nights and decaying rl led me to quit, it was at first not an easy decision but i as i play for my friends, it became obvious that i was going to enjoy the ronin regime and attitude so i left. I have nothing against ronin and am indeed glad they took over

Last edited:

DeletedUser99939

Lol your ignorance of Regime is astounding.

Also, nhubster was Ronin...so I call hypocrite.

Schizophrenic

what are you on about nathan and i have nothing to do with ronin? you are calling me ignorant over knowing what regime was like before you joined?

Nathan is the email holder for that account? he was never in ronin and was their Artful and Us moved to regime well before end game started when Wisc just dissipated.

You just sound stupid you have been on account for a tiny portion of the world.

Again im not sure where your hatred of me stems from, but i assure i dont know you i was gone before you joined

Last edited:

DeletedUser99939

I'm calling you ignorant for claiming you know what Regime was, went through, and is long after you were gone. You haven't the slightest clue about what your talking about when it comes to Regime.

Though I will say one thing. A Baron/leader never should walk away from their tribe in their moment of need. You still had players that were not Ronin at the time you claim to have left still in the ranks. Should have been your responsibility to lead the tribe, but instead you left it and forced another (Mary, Rob, Jen) to pick up your pieces. Well done.

Schizophrenic

I'm calling you ignorant for claiming you know what Regime was, went through, and is long after you were gone. You haven't the slightest clue about what your talking about when it comes to Regime.

Though I will say one thing. A Baron/leader never should walk away from their tribe in their moment of need. You still had players that were not Ronin at the time you claim to have left still in the ranks. Should have been your responsibility to lead the tribe, but instead you left it and forced another (Mary, Rob, Jen) to pick up your pieces. Well done.

Oh please why should i stick around for a tribe a dont know, and jen? how is she regime.

I know exactly what happened in the war i was there i was there when the tribe had the mass quit i was the one who found quite a few players to cover the accounts short term. you have been part of Regime for small fraction of its history, YOU DO NOT KNOW regime.

DeletedUser99939

Oh please why should i stick around for a tribe a dont know, and jen? how is she regime.

I know exactly what happened in the war i was there i was there when the tribe had the mass quit i was the one who found quite a few players to cover the accounts short term. you have been part of Regime for small fraction of its history, YOU DO NOT KNOW regime.
You stick around, to give the players around you a chance.

You claim none of us are Regime. We are Regime, you ceased to be the moment you walked out that door.

Thank you for your help in finding players, perhaps you should have played yourself and made a few changes if everything was so easily fixed and we did everything wrong.

Again, hypocrite.

Schizophrenic

Im not claiming anything, I am saying the old regime died out for one reason or another, i was part of it, you weren't.

You say i know nothing of regime, You are right i dont know anything about the NEW REGIME, i tried to fix the situation, but the only realistic fix was getting ronin involved which i was a part of doing, but i did not want to play with them or you i wanted to play with my friends who quit. Secondly, il say this during our talks with Jen to bring ronin over i became more and more sure that tribal culture and atmosphere she would be bringing would not be one i would enjoy being part of, again though i fought hard and spent a long time with regime and it became a running joke about me not sleeping so do not question what i did for regime. I again diddnt come here to argue with anyone let alone you, i came to share a little of my past and moments i have enjoyed on w80, like smokn posting pics of me looking like liguini out of ratatouille.

I have no idea why you jumped down my throat but you are pathetic and have 1 argument that i refute just for you to make the same point slightly differently worded.

so il do the same on the same post

Friends quitting + Tribal atmosphere changing + 1 gay bashing arab on vahtos = unhappy me

Again i diddnt come here to get lip from you if i wanted that id unzip my zipper

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

@ciranore/war.. we opped you once, yes. Saw you had huge stacks and rather spend all our nukes to clear a useless little cluster (because that is all it really was, you had hundreds of def villages and not once used it to make ground. We nobled everyone around you while you just sat on all that D. As a well known band once said "and the joke was on you".

Honestly, not once did we look at vahtos account and think "oh Hey, look what an agressivw warrior that is". I would love to say so, but no. You just sat there being useless for months on end, and yes, we saw you boast in Regime skype chats about it too, which just made it all even funnier.

There were several of what the regime of 2017 was that we held respect for, you were on what of them. You are just a classic example of the players that care more for their stats than for the tribe's well being.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can confirm. It was no threat whatsoever. My villages around it were not even stacked xD
Instead I took out Miz (when he was still located there and in Regime), Shaun and atmosfear

If War had spent the D that was in that tiny shit cluster in deffing Shaun and atmos, they would still have been around :p