Your W80 story

DeletedUser102104

And to mention the only progress you were made in k24 was after I had quit(i was the Stitch. account, im sure you remember me), and the progress you made on my inactive account was really due to Jammyjames(who is one hell of a player, whoever was on in last year). You spoke really arrogantly on skype but you literally did nothing.

DeletedUser99939

Im not claiming anything, I am saying the old regime died out for one reason or another, i was part of it, you weren't.

You say i know nothing of regime, You are right i dont know anything about the NEW REGIME, i tried to fix the situation, but the only realistic fix was getting ronin involved which i was a part of doing, but i did not want to play with them or you i wanted to play with my friends who quit. Secondly, il say this during our talks with Jen to bring ronin over i became more and more sure that tribal culture and atmosphere she would be bringing would not be one i would enjoy being part of, again though i fought hard and spent a long time with regime and it became a running joke about me not sleeping so do not question what i did for regime. I again diddnt come here to argue with anyone let alone you, i came to share a little of my past and moments i have enjoyed on w80, like smokn posting pics of me looking like liguini out of ratatouille.

I have no idea why you jumped down my throat but you are pathetic and have 1 argument that i refute just for you to make the same point slightly differently worded.

so il do the same on the same post

Friends quitting + Tribal atmosphere changing + 1 gay bashing arab on vahtos = unhappy me

Again i diddnt come here to get lip from you if i wanted that id unzip my zipper
You know you could have just said this at the start since its the first thing from you that has actually made sense. At least this I can respect.

I jumped down your throat, because you jumped at me claiming I was such a crappy player etc. I stayed when how many other left? That's what got us to this little argument. If you were not there like I said, how the heck would you know what I did or did not do. You wouldn't. So calling me out on utter bull is not right.

DeletedUser99939

And at all the rest of you. Why am I not surprised that a Regime view point would be flamed? Because you can't handle what Regime has to say, simple as that.

Hey Jackal, news flash, it was unstacked following that op and dv was redistributed. But again you didn't know that now did you. I'd credit leather on busting the stacks I sent, perhaps she can verify a few she got to before support landed if she feels like it.

And stitch, its amazing how you talk like you were such an amazing player when it was a team effort to bring you, gam, killer, etc down. You had a team of players against only jammy. Ofc I came north once I got out of my box in K33 to help him deal with you. That's what a tribe does. So I'd say your salty. Deal with it.

DeletedUser88324

And at all the t of you. Why am I not surprised that a Regime view point would be flamed? Because you can't handle what Regime has to say, simple as that.

Hey Jackal, news flash, it was unstacked following that op and dv was redistributed. But again you didn't know that now did you. I'd credit leather on busting the stacks I sent, perhaps she can verify a few she got to before support landed if she feels like it.

And stitch, its amazing how you talk like you were such an amazing player when it was a team effort to bring you, gam, killer, etc down. You had a team of players against only jammy. Ofc I came north once I got out of my box in K33 to help him deal with you. That's what a tribe does. So I'd say your salty. Deal with it.
Wrong. Lies. See, if we hadnt been able to see commands, we might buy your bullshit. But no, you pulled that def loooong after the only op we did on you. You even had some tribe members def in there, people who ironically we were nnibling. It wasnt untill we broke into k34 that you took out the stacks (very late, of course).

You just arent a smart player. You talk big, but you really have no common sense..

DeletedUser99939

Wrong. I cancelled command share with Uldza once and he got very pissy. It took a couple days for Jen to get me to set it back. Do the math.

Either way, how the hell you think I stacked K34/24 if all my dv was in that K35 cluster? Smarts.....

DeletedUser102104

And at all the rest of you. Why am I not surprised that a Regime view point would be flamed? Because you can't handle what Regime has to say, simple as that.

Idk what ur on about we may be thinking about different time.. last year around this time. gam, killer and all them were inactive. I joined in December it was only me and Pav up north fighting really and you did nothing but noble inactive Dest. lol
Jammyjames only one who nobled active ones

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, you just sucked at the game, deal with it ;) . No bots involved.

PS; bruteforcing deathstars out is not smart. xD
It's just the most logical thing to do. No brain required to do that.

DeletedUser121230

No, you just sucked at the game, deal with it ;) . No bots involved.

PS; bruteforcing deathstars out is not smart. xD
It's just the most logical thing to do. No brain required to do that.

did you took supa hot death stars or not yet ;););););)

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
did you took supa hot death stars or not yet ;););););)

Why would I? These had 120k-each stacks in there. The irony is that you feel this was necessary. The smart thing to do is to let them stay there while we take out other players on the actual front (like that I took out atmos, shaun and part of miz before he switched sides). Those D-stars posed no threat whatsoever and Supa didn't even properly use them so they could have been a threat.

There was no point whatsoever in taking them and losing tons of Off on them while I could use the Off to efficiently (which I did) take out other players that DID matter. Supa didn't matter at all for me xD He tried to cap from me ONCE in the year I played the acc from these D-stars. Please tell me where the threat was??? :D

So you see, you're so full with being smart, but you're not even grasping this little idea that a d-star doesn't necessarily need taking :D You're hilarious mate.

PS: If you had used that D in the d-stars to stack Atmos for example; he wouldn't have been rimmed from the K ;) And THAT would have been smart. Not going all in on D-stars. That was just plain stupid without any gain at all.

DeletedUser121230

He tried to cap from me ONCE in the year I played the acc from these D-stars. Please tell me where the threat was??? :D

oooooh no way

you forgot what happen to you in k24 ? :) who kicked you from that k ? ;)

all you was doing in k26 is asking for support from your tribe my friend you know it very well without it you wont survive ;)

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oooooh no way

you forgot what happen to you in k24 ? :) who kicked you from that k ? ;)

all you was doing in k26 is asking for support from your tribe my friend you know it very well without it you wont survive ;)

Bruh... get your facts straight, I didn't play the acc at that time. So you can't call that on me. FOR ME Supa's D-stars were no threat at all. Apparently you're just dancing around thinking you did something smart and trying to prove stuff because I'm constantly pointing out you're wrong, but you didn't at all xD It must suck for you that each time you bring something up I bash it in the ground that easily. I'm waiting for your next attempt as you don't seem to be able to stick to one topic as you have no decent arguments against mine xD

Also, Please note that Twisted was a 85% Def account at some point. And Regime STILL thought they would easily break our front stacks five times! Again, that was NOT smart. If you hadn't noticed after 2 times the acc was stacked as fuck, it would still be after the third, fourth and fifth time. Again, you didn't play smart at all, and we're back at the entire point we made. Regime could easily have won this war at Ben's low, but they didn't simply because they played stupid instead of smart.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser121230

Regime could easily have won this war at Ben's low, but they didn't simply because they played stupid instead of smart

you sure because we played stupid ?

so no players joined ben at all ;) ? no fresh blood :) ?

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you sure because we played stupid ?

so no players joined ben at all ;) ? no fresh blood :) ?

And yet another point you bring up that is worthless as shit.
Yes new players joined, that's what I said in my previous post. Learn to read mate. I joined in mid June, And a dozen others a few months before.

Your point being???? What stopped Regime from doing the same? Oh wait, they did, they just brought in more worthless players.

Ben simply outclassed Regime, and you'll have to live with that. Agree or not, fact is fact.

DeletedUser99939

Ask any Regime player if I made any support requests other than snipe requests. Go ahead. All my dv was 100% my own. Sorry to make you all so sure of yourselves. Vahtos was 1:1.

And he was screened, but betrayed Rob, Schiz. He was a friend of Robs. Much like I thought Uldza was my friend, having co-played with him. Loyalty runs deep it seems.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ask any Regime player if I made any support requests other than snipe requests. Go ahead. All my dv was 100% my own. Sorry to make you all so sure of yourselves. Vahtos was 1:1.

And he was screened, but betrayed Rob, Schiz. He was a friend of Robs.

Sure mate. Keep believing that. We already know ;)