Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser118185

To me personally, tudadar truly is the best tw player ever.
You can say whatever you want - and damn I freaking hate barbnobling, but...

Tudadar is officially ranked 1 on W95, W96 and W97 all at once.

To me this deserves a whole lot of respect.
Very well done, you are my hero!

Your Fanboy,
-Dan

Deleted User - 10618707

Tbh if we were ever in the same tribe I would rim you.

I mean we were on 90, yeah? And you got rimmed, oh i mean deleted? Or took back your sit? Im not sure tbh, was that before or after the 80 hour week excuse you pulled out?

This brain of mine, can't even remember :eek:

Schizophrenic

I mean we were on 90, yeah? And you got rimmed, oh i mean deleted? Or took back your sit? Im not sure tbh, was that before or after the 80 hour week excuse you pulled out?

This brain of mine, can't even remember :eek:

God dont you have a war to avoid on w95? my god you are an annoying person

Schizophrenic

how am i bitch you can ask chloe i had nothing to do with the actual merge :D or anything really tbf.

But i mean whats it like to be equally as shifty as matt curr but not have the skillz to back it up, although paryl have sold out by recruiting the garbage they have.

Deleted User - 10618707

"Paryl can come at me bro" Lul. Pretty much a bitch after talking up.

At least we've done what we've set out to do from the very beginning of the world.

IiW0IZqDRZ2UwtS6L6tYeQ.png

Can you say the same tho?

Schizophrenic

I can say yeh i pretty much did what i set out to do, join really late make some friends and laugh you losers, im true winner of this world because yall can SMD im the MVP

Edit:
Paryl have just released a war propaganda video of balian playing tw.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Paryl can come at me bro" Lul. Pretty much a bitch after talking up.

At least we've done what we've set out to do from the very beginning of the world.

Now that is what I call a well non thought out comment basically a embarrassment of stupidity on your behalf .

First of all you were working on a premade before FOOLS even considered joining the world , for FOOLS it was a last day decision to even play 95 and only 7 members from FOOLS out of 60 players from world 63 decided to play , most of them don't even play anymore .

Second of all I'm still on the map

Third you join a world for the same reason every other premade does and that's to win the world .

Should I continue ?

@ Schizo , I am a old wise man , I have very little gray hair and I don't bother wasting my time due to it's a no winning argument .

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Now that is what I call a well non thought out comment basically a embarrassment of stupidity on your behalf .

First of all you were working on a premade before FOOLS even considered joining the world , for FOOLS it was a last day decision to even play 95 and only 7 members from FOOLS out of 60 players from world 63 decided to play , most of them don't even play anymore .

Second of all I'm still on the map

Third you join a world for the same reason every other premade does and that's to win the world .

Should I continue ?

@ Schizo , I am a old wise man , I have very little gray hair and I don't bother wasting my time due to it's a no winning argument .

Sigh. Just to be picky, I said from the start of the world, not the beginning of the premade. Wow, your first point goes straight out of the door there ennit? Whether or not all 60 came, the outcome would be the same really. You jumped tribes and nobled your mates, our you'd be enjoying the view from the rim just like they are.

See you're confusing the aim of our tribe and an objective. An objective from early on was to rim fools.

#TDLessons

In the performance hierarchy goals(aims)=/= objectives!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sigh. Just to be picky, I said from the start of the world, not the beginning of the premade. Wow, your first point goes straight out of the door there ennit? Whether or not all 60 came, the outcome would be the same really. You jumped tribes and nobled your mates, our you'd be enjoying the view from the rim just like they are.

See you're confusing the aim of our tribe and an objective. An objective from early on was to rim fools.

#TDLessons

In the performance hierarchy goals(aims)=/= objectives!

No mate your wrong , My mates quit , they gifted villas and let me recap , so yeah say what you want they are all lies and If I'm wrong then prove it .

Deleted User - 10618707

No mate your wrong , My mates quit , they gifted villas and let me recap , so yeah say what you want they are all lies and If I'm wrong then prove it .

You sent nobles to.your mates villages...correct? So.you nobled them...
Thats what I said...

Also..you running to.daddy Matt for.protection is also a fact