Fodox Tribal Wars Utility

bielxd

você teria um script para renomear ataques?
Abrir no Google Tradutor

Comentários
Google Tradutor
index.php

Abrir no Google Tradutor

Comentários
Google Tradutor
index.php

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-14_14-56-54.png
    upload_2017-12-14_14-56-54.png
    554 bytes · Views: 213
  • upload_2017-12-14_14-57-16.png
    upload_2017-12-14_14-57-16.png
    554 bytes · Views: 213

DeletedUser116490

Hi how to make fake script for w104? Please reply.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hey Fodox your site is great but one suggestion to make it better;right now when we use mass attack planner it will just assign the furthest nukes to first target and going like that until assigning the closest nukes to the last target which will make operation obvious;imaging 10 long range timmed nukes going to a villa; so if you can change to assign nukes randomly will be great

fodox

Reaction score
hey Fodox your site is great but one suggestion to make it better;right now when we use mass attack planner it will just assign the furthest nukes to first target and going like that until assigning the closest nukes to the last target which will make operation obvious;imaging 10 long range timmed nukes going to a villa; so if you can change to assign nukes randomly will be great

uhm... I'll take a look into the source code for this.
Thanks for soggestion.

Fod.

fodox

Reaction score

I am alive!
I made the change you requested. Now you can find this check:

upload_2019-3-20_23-2-40.png

Please try it and confirm that is what you asked.
Remember to clear browser cache or force page reload.