How Do You Think People Look

• Thread starter DeletedUser118771
  • Start date

BoganRS

The final salute you give someone when you rim them. Although you may have run away for now Artista, you'll be getting a personalised send off very soon.

tumblr_o7504ahpks1rlm4v8o1_400.gif

ferociousZ

Reaction score
I wonder what all the Screw teenagers will get up to when this world ends and they realise they have no jobs and still live with mummy and daddy :(

ferociousZ

Reaction score
But you have not kicked my arse this world :(. Ive been absent for the last 4 - 5 weeks so...next come back? Some of us have bigger issues IRL, don't worry, I'm sure your PP will cuddle whilst you sleep as you clearly do not have a gf to do it for you. Dont worry though, Im sure Solo will cradle you to sleep as well little snow flake.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
But you have not kicked my arse this world :(. Ive been absent for the last 4 - 5 weeks so...next come back? Some of us have bigger issues IRL, don't worry, I'm sure your PP will cuddle whilst you sleep as you clearly do not have a gf to do it for you. Dont worry though, Im sure Solo will cradle you to sleep as well little snow flake.

lmao *clearly* ...... where is the evidence coming from other than your butthurt that you lost this world?

giphy.gif

Still will kick your ass next world cause you're a garbage player & it'll be even more sweet because you'll be twice as butthurt :cool: