Should Obey Recruit These Players?

Obey Recruit K3it4, tiran000, Thait, pampypoops, unforgivabletakeover

• Total voters

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
These are the Vape players that are fighting for their survival, they are not rolling over and letting wet/escape destroy them and have begged for invites to every tribe now. They are fighting for anyone's cause. Obey wants to move them out of their "coward" allies that have shared info about their terrible leadership decisions time and time again. Please vote below if you have objections to Obey recruiting them.

Just trying to help make this poll more public than it already was. Did a few word edits though from original copy *below*

7953560848b6e1522e583a4af4785fb1.png

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Look I think that we should have them prove themselves by continuing to fight in their own tribe then we pick them up. Similarly to how on W83 my tribe Golden had players from an allied tribe NBD basically playing as part of the tribe but did not invite them because they wanted them to be able to prove themselves. There's no reason to rush them over, tribe change has no real change except on mentality and we want to ensure we're picking up quality. I hope this helps in the decision making process.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
will be interesting to see what you and other WET members think on the topic seeing as how you guys are the world experts on recruitment

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'd like some more opinions though

could a few more of the 170 accounts the WET family has recruited so far this world please weigh in?
Please if you'd like to apply mail me in game so I can sort it properly. Asking for an invite over the external forums is not the proper way to get recruited. If you have any other questions please let me know.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'd like some more opinions though

could a few more of the 170 accounts the WET family has recruited so far this world please weigh in?
Seems Obey could do with a few member with the way they are going on. Maybe they should recruit the soon to be eaten meats.

DeletedUser120518

We've actually hired an online therapist that specializes in online relationships. I'll have you know that our relationship is healthier than ever!

Oh atmospherecf1 you mean?

Getting banned for paying him pp is equally as bad for WET as quitting due to Jake.