Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser98482

War is upon us, be afraid very afraid especially if your a barb this xmas. Look at your stats , look at your internals god knows there must be well lets face it alot, i suppose if your account sitting 5 people u cant internal them ..pass the sit and eat, theres people in felons who are willing to join you. why keep taking 3k barbs when u have so many 9k free vills ?

DeletedUser118185

A quick stats update, just because they are so wonderful.
We are more than 1.000 caps ahead of NN and Felons now in this war.

Your tribe
Enemy

Difference: 1.019 villages

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top 10 in this war is absolute domination

8469a06d3cd7ee45a41447360a9bffbd.png

DeletedUser120609

I have to admire NN and their eagerness for not winning current wars. Not only do they prefer being stomped by Vodka - but now they started a new war being led by Willyorwonty: The war against the barbs.

b2fd8e48ed5e439329703d1b899340eb.png

Watch out Hanb0000 - there is a new sheriff in town.
Looks pretty much like NN are claiming their well deserved world domination now :eek:

If they keep nobling barbs at this pace they may be able to make up their frontline losses :D

Keep trying to taunt me boys. But your efforts are scream of desperate little kids who think hurting people's feelings are going to help them in a fight. And by the way next time you might want to put a little more thought into what your saying - here's some simple math for you.

Hanb0000
Total villages owned: 411
Barb conquers: 283
Percentage: 68.85%

Willyorwonty
Total villages owned: 276
Barb conquers: 132
Percentage: 47.82%

Using some simple math (I am beginning to think maybe you haven't been taught this yet don't worry once you comprehend basic math your teachers will move onto more complex stuff like this) we conclude that I not even close yet to Hanb0000.

Now lets have a little look closer to Vodka's home.

Fortezzo
Total villages owned: 147
Barb conquers: 106
Percentage: 72.10%

You guys are right there is a new sheriff in town. Don't worry though I won't give him a hard time but if you truly think taking barbs is such a bad thing you might want to have a little chat to some of your guys first.

Oh and one last thing

If you are going to be a smart ass first you have to be smart otherwise you're just an ass.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
3c7706256be4582281b1e196e385fd9d.png

He's still doing better than you in the war. Also you're not really doing enough in this war to claim superiority to anyone in Vodka. If you'd used your pile of nobles on Vodka you could've put some intense pressure on us but instead you took barbs while your tribemates ran ops on us that you could've joined in.

DeletedUser120609

Not sure where you are getting your stats from mate but they have been off for a while.

Willyorwonty conquers vs Vodka

62b57997-b954-4d4a-8daf-07ad557b55a2.png

Fortezzo conquers against NN

a05af6e8-af5d-4144-aadb-2d4b7ddab8d7.png

Comparison of war stats.
d8c85a47-396e-4abc-8209-980d0641566e.png

fc8bf708-0cca-431c-add1-9776c7246872.png

Oh and here is a few more
eeab3db6-6a71-4f9a-b3a1-d19feca5a89d.png

42ac9d83-455f-46d6-a00e-52e54533cbeb.png

716e0082-3a00-4c3c-813b-1355eb1b08ba.png

67a9898b-c74d-4de8-9c06-2e82f75f1207.png

cd1c8a1b-5e38-4cb3-923b-b79efc003140.png

beea82c7-7d26-45d8-a625-0efced6014a7.png

62453aa9-e409-403c-ae2a-3366be459ee1.png

I know its a bit unfair that I have included the pieman9 returns, presleyh123 and kjw940506 as they have only been with vodka for a few weeks but hell I am trying to defend myself here and it was you who said 'anyone in Vodka'

Like I said before mate you guys should do a little research before you post you really are embarrassing yourselves.

As for helping out in the OP (not that I have to explain myself to you) but I think you will find just before the OP that I sent quite a few nukes at gnomelandsecurity when he internalled The silentbang nearby me. I thought if there was a chance of taking the villages it would be as soon as he nobled them. Credit to him he stacked them well and efficiently and I lost 40+ nukes. Therefore I had a lot of half nukes which were in rebuild mode. With nukes in rebuild mode and nobles sitting around doing nothing I made the decision that it would be better to be building a bunch of villages than having nobles sitting around not achieving much . Don't worry though I still have 'a pile of nobles' left to contribute to out next OP.

You can really tell who are the most insecure people around here they have to keep post 'stats' to feed their ego's. Now stop pretending that you are relevant and leave me alone.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh my bad I had the stats set to last week. You're currently sitting at rank 30 war stats.

b37591d81b67ced6ab551879a7d7d715.png

Not terrible but not exactly enough to be claiming that you're the "new sheriff in town"

DeletedUser120609

I never did claim to be the new 'sheriff in town'.

I am happy just to be holding my own especially against quality opposition like gnomelandsecurity and funkybunny2004.

DeletedUser118185

I never did claim to be the new 'sheriff in town'.

I am happy just to be holding my own especially against quality opposition like gnomelandsecurity and funkybunny2004.

Please dont talk big when in fact all you got to do in nn is caring for internals and having two players who will barb out soon.
There soon will be 7 less nn members:D

DeletedUser98482

I dont like to comment to often, but this time i will. willywonte seems to be the only person in NN actually doing more than sending the odd fake out he manages to actually send def behind his trains and can snipe, ok he sends nuke after nuke to villages he knows are stacked in a a vain hope of doing some good and leaves large areas open probably in a hope his tribal family can stack for him ( YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN). you have managed a recap or two along the way . and kudos for that . however, the new year is upon us, and its time to step up the pressure on the NN core, Barbarians be aware. i have 130 nobles to spare.

DeletedUser121116

Because NN is dying so fast that i fear this world is over anytime soon :p

we shall see .

Edit: If Jesus raised from the dead after 40 days than we can do this too :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Stunner

Keep trying to taunt me boys. But your efforts are scream of desperate little kids who think hurting people's feelings are going to help them in a fight. And by the way next time you might want to put a little more thought into what your saying - here's some simple math for you.

Hanb0000
Total villages owned: 411
Barb conquers: 283
Percentage: 68.85%

Willyorwonty
Total villages owned: 276
Barb conquers: 132
Percentage: 47.82%

Using some simple math (I am beginning to think maybe you haven't been taught this yet don't worry once you comprehend basic math your teachers will move onto more complex stuff like this) we conclude that I not even close yet to Hanb0000.

Now lets have a little look closer to Vodka's home.

Fortezzo
Total villages owned: 147
Barb conquers: 106
Percentage: 72.10%

You guys are right there is a new sheriff in town. Don't worry though I won't give him a hard time but if you truly think taking barbs is such a bad thing you might want to have a little chat to some of your guys first.

Oh and one last thing

If you are going to be a smart ass first you have to be smart otherwise you're just an ass.

Soooo i see what you're trying to do here...but you still have 50% barb conquers...using simple math i would say all 3 of you are several standard deviations away from the mean.

The Pieman9 returns

Hey hey hey I'm up 6 wooot, thanks for the shootout Willy. That was within like the first week, now gata break through the turtles. Enjoy the attack breaks while we all can, go outside everyone lol.

Yes there's a sun beyond the computer, still getting attacks that land on attack breaks, gata love NN lol. Enjoy the peace, we'll all be at each other's throats after the second.