W97 OFFICIAL DREAM TEAM LIST

Schizophrenic

I stopped playing cause it was better to focus on W96.

As usual, you have no grasp on time or anything, you can have a look until the time I stopped bothering which was 26th September. Or are you bragging that the war's been going for another 2.5 months since then and you just about managed to pass an account that I was half arsing on. Again, you also only mention part of the war stats as well. Whatever best suits you eh?

When I stopped bothering, I was 64-12 against Noobs family with 4.2 million ODA. You meanwhile were 20-1 with 800k ODA.

For that period of the first month and a bit when I was playing, yea I was doing work in the south, Sage was and perhaps one or two others. Have no qualms saying something as it is, irrespective of how good or bad I was as a player, could just look at the overall stats

Considering how active and great you are at the game supposedly, you did practically nothing versus Noobs. In many ways you were a large part of the reason that Screw is still fighting them now because you amongst a few other people shouted and personal insulted at everyone in the skype chats until they couldn't stand being an active part of the tribe. That attitude basically ruined Screw's atmosphere and now they pretty much trudge along on the backs of a few players.

Basically imagine what Fleezus Cryde is like here on the public forums, pretty much exactly the same attitude as he has inside the game. Not really much more to say on this topic so I'll leave it.

I don't know i find Fleezy sponge pretty decent ingame, where as you are just a prat, so fleezus gets 20 caps for 1 and 800k ODA?
You get 64-12 and 4.2m ODA .

Fleezus per cap 40k ODA
Nemesis Per cap 65625 ODA
Fleezus war cap rating 20
Nemesis war cap rating 5.3333

Maths says he lost less troops than you and was more decisive. I cant take in account for positions and circumstances of accounts.

DeletedUser88324

The big question now is.. who has the bigger sword? Lol

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I stopped playing cause it was better to focus on W96.

As usual, you have no grasp on time or anything, you can have a look until the time I stopped bothering which was 26th September. Or are you bragging that the war's been going for another 2.5 months since then and you just about managed to pass an account that I was half arsing on. Again, you also only mention part of the war stats as well. Whatever best suits you eh?

When I stopped bothering, I was 64-12 against Noobs family with 4.2 million ODA. You meanwhile were 20-1 with 800k ODA.

For that period of the first month and a bit when I was playing, yea I was doing work in the south, Sage was and perhaps one or two others. Have no qualms saying something as it is, irrespective of how good or bad I was as a player, could just look at the overall stats

Considering how active and great you are at the game supposedly, you did practically nothing versus Noobs. In many ways you were a large part of the reason that Screw is still fighting them now because you amongst a few other people shouted and personal insulted at everyone in the skype chats until they couldn't stand being an active part of the tribe. That attitude basically ruined Screw's atmosphere and now they pretty much trudge along on the backs of a few players.

Basically imagine what Fleezus Cryde is like here on the public forums, pretty much exactly the same attitude as he has inside the game. Not really much more to say on this topic so I'll leave it.

No no no Liars don't get to "leave it." We're still waiting on the claim about asking for nudes or w/e in OBEY. Which didn't happen lol

L-I-A-R & too afraid to keep going toe to toe on the forums - I think when it all comes down to the end of the day you're just mad that despite my shit, I'm still liked in SCREW while you're an outcast lol - also cute you diluted yourself to become nothing more than W0shs farm slave/lackey lol - and after all the time you waste for her; that's all you'll ever be to her lol.

Where did i claim to carry SCREW? I just said you didn't and should stop boasting over your rubbish stats. Funny you get to play the "I was bored" card now just like Billy Boy :eek: in reality you're just a salty jellyplankton who never meant anything to anyone in this game on w93 and never will :D

Additionally how would you know about what happened in Skype chats ? You weren't allowed in them because of the problems you caused on the forums & in the chat itself :eek: so another lie lol - just like when you promised to ban your forums account for the good of SCREW until the end of the world and yet here we are having to listen to your annoying drabble on a world you don't even play...

Now I can't go on right now but put a placemark here - but going to be quoting this very soon :D:rolleyes::p

You may be done cause you're just a little kid who can't finish what he puts on his plate - but I'm not.... i even eat the vegetables :confused:

Last edited:

Enex

2 hours*

and its a rest day :p

bb591e1bfc586e5b031672441ccda98d--fitness-memes-workout-fitness.jpg

DeletedUser121413

ITS SIMPLE. YOU HAVE NO WORDS DONT OPEN UR MOUTH. YOU KEEP OPEN UR MOUTH AND NO WORD ARE COME OUT.