Vodka Declares on NN

The Pieman9 returns

Agreed, I think he's just crying as always.

Maybe he's just sad that were all friends, not just lonely playing tw like he is lol. It's ok dummy you'll grow up someday.

Lord BillyNoMates

Agreed, I think he's just crying as always.

Maybe he's just sad that were all friends, not just lonely playing tw like he is lol. It's ok dummy you'll grow up someday.
i have more skype contacts that would be willing to play with me then you have that would be willing to play with you

when ever i play an account i do not expect my friends to nuke villages to try to benefit me nor do i expect them to ask me to do that either

just shows that you and snoopy aint really friends and that your his slave and his basher

DeletedUser118185

i have more skype contacts that would be willing to play with me then you have that would be willing to play with you

when ever i play an account i do not expect my friends to nuke villages to try to benefit me nor do i expect them to ask me to do that either

just shows that you and snoopy aint really friends and that your his slave and his basher

You are out of this world billy no mates.
I can show you hundreds of my contacts who dont just dislike you, they simply hate you.

But everybody loves pieman, cause he is loyal and he doesnt care to contribute his nukes and defenses to the tribe as that is what tribalwars is all about.
A player with such a huge ego as you should be playing in tudadar style. The difference between you and tudadar is that even he performs better than you lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121116

You are out of this world billy no mates.
He is still on map

I can show you hundreds of my contacts who dont just dislike you, they simply hate you.
Its not that hard to hate Martin lol . He has a huge ego and can be annoying when his ego takes control.
However,nobody is perfect.Martin is a nice person and he is helpful .
Learn to look past the bad traits of a person lmao.

DeletedUser121116

I think the more valuable thing to learn would be to surround yourself with people where you don't have to defend their 'bad traits'.

Think about a family . They all have their flaws , but when someone is attacking them you join to defend , even thought you know they are right .

DeletedUser121326

Aha. Friend or family if someone wants to be an idiot to the extent they're being attacked for it. Then they can stand it alone hopefully they'll be smarter for it. Let him take the abuse and hopefully something will click one day and he'll realise the things he says without thinking should maybe be thought about and not said moving forward. You don't need to sacrifice your own reputation defending it, even if it feels right.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Tough talk from billynofront :D

Rumour is you're planning to jump to w98 when it opens, wonder how long your nn 'friends' will continue to defend you at that point

Lord BillyNoMates

that rumour would be false and true

im joining w98 to pp farm and im not leaving w94 either

DeletedUser117283

You don't need to sacrifice your own reputation defending it, even if it feels right.

reputation isn't a necessity but just an accessory.

But everybody loves pieman, cause he is loyal and he doesnt care to contribute his nukes and defenses to the tribe as that is what tribalwars is all about.

Everybody seems hates martin.. but still does the same.

6da53c5dd4b433681483a2a71d052f30.png

Father Damien

that rumour would be false and true

im joining w98 to pp farm and im not leaving w94 either

Do you even play w94? You always seem to be flat lining. Even an inactive account with AM on grows more than you. Your only growth in the past month was internalling Maxud. Where were you when The floating terror was inactive? Where were you when ShaggyDog was inactive? Surely that should have been a field day for you

image.php
2d352ba76bdc2a0860cdd8f5a7dd074a.png

DeletedUser121116

Do you even play w94? You always seem to be flat lining. Even an inactive account with AM on grows more than you. Your only growth in the past month was internalling Maxud. Where were you when The floating terror was inactive? Where were you when ShaggyDog was inactive? Surely that should have been a field day for you

image.php
2d352ba76bdc2a0860cdd8f5a7dd074a.png

http://prntscr.com/hu6d40

you mean this you "accidentaly" forgot to post ?

DeletedUser118185

http://prntscr.com/hu6d40

you mean this you "accidentaly" forgot to post ?
You got to know what you are talking about since nearly all of your own growth comes from internals as well which is the solo reason for you to still be in the top 10 but meh...arguing with peeps like you makes clearly no sense lol

DeletedUser121116

Daaamn. Imagine if we celebrated an account in Vodka who took 5-6 villas in a war with the player next door.
The post was not to praise Martin . If i start to praise him for every little thing he does i would only increase his ego lol,yet i dont fail to see other people`s achievements.

You got to know what you are talking about since nearly all of your own growth comes from internals as well which is the solo reason for you to still be in the top 10 but meh...arguing with peeps like you makes clearly no sense lol
Someone has to take internals.The way i grow my account is my own problem. I stil fail to understand why people care so much how does an account grow , as long as it grows. If the council doesnt have a problem with this why does an outsider have a problem ?

Try another way to keep the forum alive , instead of jumping at someone`s throat ;)

DeletedUser118185

The post was not to praise Martin . If i start to praise him for every little thing he does i would only increase his ego lol,yet i dont fail to see other people`s achievements.

Someone has to take internals.The way i grow my account is my own problem. I stil fail to understand why people care so much how does an account grow , as long as it grows. If the council doesnt have a problem with this why does an outsider have a problem ?

Try another way to keep the forum alive , instead of jumping at someone`s throat ;)

I am doing it because you are trying to make our players look bad when infact all you do for this war is to feed yourself with internals. NN and Felons are dying with inactivity and lazyness so i was wondering when you step your game up and contribute to your tribes yet to be seen sucess hehe :p

DeletedUser121116

I am doing it because you are trying to make our players look bad when infact all you do for this war is to feed yourself with internals. NN and Felons are dying with inactivity and lazyness so i was wondering when you step your game up and contribute to your tribes yet to be seen sucess hehe :p

I dont think im sitting and doing nothing . You can ask my tribemates , or ask sinful . Both can tell you im not just standing by and turtling myself :)

DeletedUser118185

I dont think im sitting and doing nothing . You can ask my tribemates , or ask sinful . Both can tell you im not just standing by and turtling myself :)

Yeah well I wish you all the best now with picking up more than 300 villages after the break that potash and pilaf left behind :p

DeletedUser121116

Yeah well I wish you all the best now with picking up more than 300 villages after the break that potash and pilaf left behind :p

Less noble to take vodka`s villas lol :))
Thank you . I doubt you will let me take them easy.

Meanwhile i wish you happy new year . Hope this wont be the last time i have to say it