Top Tribes

barca4ce

Reaction score
Love and hugging, peace and flowers for everyone... why would you ever attack a player when there are cute little gray villages around that don't fight back so much. This is world that has had more hugging than I can remember.... now things are starting to change... old friends become enemies... soon old enemies will turn to friends... suddenly this world is starting to look like normal world, after all this is war game not hugging game, heck the name is even tribal wars...

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Love and hugging, peace and flowers for everyone... why would you ever attack a player when there are cute little gray villages around that don't fight back so much. This is world that has had more hugging than I can remember.... now things are starting to change... old friends become enemies... soon old enemies will turn to friends... suddenly this world is starting to look like normal world, after all this is war game not hugging game, heck the name is even tribal wars...

im cringing so damn hard rn

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
200.gif

that's 20 seconds of my life i'm not getting back :p

SwordCrusher94

There was no backstabbing. Also gave 24 hours notice after ceasing the alliance. Fact not opinion or rumour.

DeletedUser119759

Yes, it was back stabbing.. some of ~A~'s players were not happy of doing this. But something had to be done to catch s-rank off guard. All is fair in love and war.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
while that's true - your credibility falls drastically with potential new allies.... someone hasn't played enough Total War it seems :p

War stat update.... s-rank hits back finally.... with a recap ...... is this the start of a turn around? :D

Side 1:
Tribes: s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,171
Side 2: 42,315
Difference: 41,144

chart

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
while that's true - your credibility falls drastically with potential new allies.... someone hasn't played enough Total War it seems :p

War stat update.... s-rank hits back finally.... with a recap ...... is this the start of a turn around? :D

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 1,171
Side 2: 42,315
Difference: 41,144

chart
Yeah they capped more with a sneak attack, tho it is a war game so fair is fair. I see everyone talking about capping and not about the numbers we crushed.
1 Akatsuki total od = 1.226.688
2 Aegis total od= 858.147

just wait and see the war isnt over by a long shot.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Good point raised by lahuil - Aegis did have the element of surprise - but still the defending by s-rank was pretty laughable given how much you mocked their poorly timed trains yet couldn't stop them..

Again still very early & still excited to see this war progress.... and what the other big players in the region will do (IPOD fam, Annex & ~IL~ creeping west.

Both tribes are heavily contacting others in attempt for allies in this war; Intel suggests Floss will be siding with ~A~ against s-rank, s-rank has contacted ~IL~ for an alliance & both tribes have contacted Annex for diplomacy; Gamefowl (duke of Annex) however, is smartly holding his cards close to him and watching the situation unfold for now. It seems we have a gangbang brewing ... but it's too early to tell.

The north west was previously a pretty secured region but has become the hottest spot on w97 right now due to this war - I will meticulously be following and trying to keep you updated with any and all info I discover. :)

Best of luck to all sides. :p

DeletedUser121486

Yeah they capped more with a sneak attack, tho it is a war game so fair is fair. I see everyone talking about capping and not about the numbers we crushed.
1 Akatsuki total od = 1.226.688
2 Aegis total od= 858.147

just wait and see the war isnt over by a long shot.

Those numbers don't include all the nukes lost in the villages you guys lost...o_O

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would still place a higher importance on village caps. As opposed to looking at OD.

Yes it holds some significance in regards to running out of troops at this early stage, but if S-rank do not hit back well enough then it won't matter as they have the greater numbers to bring to the fight when organised well.

But still this should be interesting.

DeletedUser118428

It really wasn't a backstab. We ended the alliance 24 hrs before the attacks started. What more should we have done? Does that mean if they attack us then they're backstabbing us too? It was a front Stab.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
In the words of Nauz OD is a byproduct of expansion not something to be sought after :p

Caps>OD although would be nice to see if someone in ~A~ or s-rank could post the war stats with OD showing :p

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 55,105
Side 2: 6,746
Difference: 48,359

chart

2 recaps for s-rank ..... war is still 12 caps in Aegis favour

DeletedUser100230

Good point raised by lahuil - Aegis did have the element of surprise - but still the defending by s-rank was pretty laughable given how much you mocked their poorly timed trains yet couldn't stop them..

Again still very early & still excited to see this war progress.... and what the other big players in the region will do (IPOD fam, Annex & ~IL~ creeping west.

Both tribes are heavily contacting others in attempt for allies in this war; Intel suggests Floss will be siding with ~A~ against s-rank, s-rank has contacted ~IL~ for an alliance & both tribes have contacted Annex for diplomacy; Gamefowl (duke of Annex) however, is smartly holding his cards close to him and watching the situation unfold for now. It seems we have a gangbang brewing ... but it's too early to tell.

The north west was previously a pretty secured region but has become the hottest spot on w97 right now due to this war - I will meticulously be following and trying to keep you updated with any and all info I discover. :)

Best of luck to all sides. :p

I think we already offered to help s-rank if they blow schizo !!
Haven't got a update on it !

DeletedUser121132

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind jumping to slap Aegis but fighting off 3 fronts is not fun and glutt sure do put up a fight even if where are the worst tribe on the map, which shittiest leader ever

Where? You all suck
A you better not pull that shit with us, Ronnie is a fool but we will put you back in your box