Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

atmospherecf

The war is way too early to be written off for both sides. Look at what happened in W55, W68, W74, and W80.. anything is possible in TW.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I agree - way to early to call the victor but i'm really interested as to why you took so many losses tbh.... like just taken by surprise or caught offline or ? :confused:

DeletedUser121132

The war is way too early to be written off for both sides. Look at what happened in W55, W68, W74, and W80.. anything is possible in TW.
You Hugged and at some point we will sack where? off and noble you all.

S-Rank Where? and ~A~ are either Huggy noobs, lying treacherous Scum (Where? ~A~) OR JUST SHITE S~Rank.

DeletedUser121486

The S-Rank elite..

IW0gG8M.jpg

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I think you should open up a new thread for it so we can all look for a third time at the report!

DeletedUser121486

I think you should open up a new thread for it so we can all look for a third time at the report!

Didn't see the other post. Still pretty funny though. I'm just a helpless noob and I know better :confused:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It does like nice doesn't it....

but we just wanted you guys to get a better OD...

wow I cant type and no I wont edit it:)

DeletedUser121132

Lets just be honest, ~IL~ will wreck both of these tribes

@IXI Pain IXI What are you going to do when you fight off of two fronts you noob we can take 3 fronts no problem, S-Rank dont give in expose ~A~ for the treacherous scum they are.

Its no secret we will fight you, we only have one ally and thats MF the rest of you are just red on our map, you might not get hit today, but at some point we will hit you.

No hugging here you bunch of noobs you are all garbage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121486

@IXI Pain IXI What are you going to do when you fight off of two fronts you noob we can take 3 fronts no problem, S-Rank dont give in expose ~A~ for the treacherous scum they are.

Its no secret we will fight you, we only have one ally and thats MF the rest of you are just red on our map, you might not get hit today, but at some point we will hit you.

Thanks captain obvious. I never even considered I could possibly be attacked by another tribe! Thank you for your wise words. It must've been difficult getting out that many words with your mental disability. I'm impressed!

DeletedUser121132

Thanks captain obvious. I never even considered I could possibly be attacked by another tribe! Thank you for your wise words. It must've been difficult getting out that many words with your mental disability. I'm impressed!

You noob we will absolutely wreck you. ~A~ are trash the only tribe that is half decent up north is us

DeletedUser92690

I hope the average forum reader is intelligent enough to understand that a couple of reports do not tell the entire story.

~A~ came prepared which I will admit we did not fully expect from them in s-rank I did not think they were capable of sending 20+ trains in an op. Yes they had poorly timed trains, yes the majority of trains had no following support, yes they got sniped dozens of times, and yes still hit stacks. What they did do right is sit on massive amounts of troops and waited for an opportune time to strike. I have seen 20k point members in ~A~ with nearly 3 full nukes, 50k point member with 3 trains, iv seen several trains timed near perfectly with prenukes, antisnipes, and following support.

I won't sit here and make excuses why we lost so many villages, but I think it's obvious to see that both tribes deserve some credit for doing the sole exciting thing that has happened on this world so far.

On a slightly different note, I 100% view cancelling a long time alliance and attacking (even with a 24 hour cooldown) as backstabbing. The amount of preparation that can be seen by ~A~ is obvious, they have been plotting to thrust a knife into our backs for weeks now, we were focused on a wider spread then them so did not expect to have to defend our front with them so heavily.

Respect for both sides in terms of the war though,
Brandon

DeletedUser121132

I hope the average forum reader is intelligent enough to understand that a couple of reports do not tell the entire story.

~A~ came prepared which I will admit we did not fully expect from them in s-rank I did not think they were capable of sending 20+ trains in an op. Yes they had poorly timed trains, yes the majority of trains had no following support, yes they got sniped dozens of times, and yes still hit stacks. What they did do right is sit on massive amounts of troops and waited for an opportune time to strike. I have seen 20k point members in ~A~ with nearly 3 full nukes, 50k point member with 3 trains, iv seen several trains timed near perfectly with prenukes, antisnipes, and following support.

I won't sit here and make excuses why we lost so many villages, but I think it's obvious to see that both tribes deserve some credit for doing the sole exciting thing to has happened on this world so far.

On a slightly different note, I 100% view cancelling a long time alliance and attacking (even with a 24 hour cooldown) as backstabbing. The amount of preparation that can be seen by ~A~ is obvious, they have been plotting to thrust a knife into our backs for weeks now, we were focused on a wider spread then them so did not expect to have to defend our front with them so heavily.

Respect for both sides in terms of the war though,
Brandon

We are hitting Where? and are a lot more relevant than you.

But dont worry if ronnie can give me a good Handy i might war ~A~ Where? and glutt all at the same time. You all are garbage once again NOOBS RANK1 LYFE EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

DeletedUser92690

We are hitting Where? and are a lot more relevant than you.

But dont worry if ronnie can give me a good Handy i might war ~A~ Where? and glutt all at the same time. You all are garbage once again NOOBS RANK1 LYFE EAT YOUR HEART OUT.

Definition of a child's response ladies and gentlemen.

And I apologize I guess I overlooked that skirmish since I did not see your tribe in top 3 OD. Aegies has almost 1mil more tribe ODA then you, and s-rank has ~1.2 mil more ODD then Where?.

These 2 battles are not really the same magnitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
War Stat Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~A~
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank

Timeframe: 04/01/2018 11:23:44 to 06/01/2018 17:08:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102,103
Side 2: 26,553
Difference: 75,550

chart

Keep in mind all current s-rank caps are recaps so it's really +16 to Aegis ATM in the war. If someone in either tribe could post the OD stats of the war I'd really appreciate a look ;)

DeletedUser121132

Definition of a child's response ladies and gentlemen.

And I apologize I guess I overlooked that skirmish since I did not see your tribe in top 3 OD. Aegies has almost 1mil more tribe ODA then you, and s-rank has ~1.2 mil more ODD then Where?.

These 2 battles are not really the same magnitude.

Maybe because unlike you bunch of noobs we can snipe :p and we dont like hitting stacks OD is a joke its such an irrelevant stat

DeletedUser92690

Maybe because unlike you bunch of noobs we can snipe :p and we dont like hitting stacks OD is a joke its such an irrelevant stat

OD tells a pretty good overall story, of course it's not everything. But anyways, yeah you are totally right we can't snipe at all. Oh the ignorance is overwhelming.

DeletedUser121132

you have lost 22 vils :D.

You call me ignorant? we have everyone conspiring against us where? ~a~ lol

And yet still rank 1 i suspect we wont be for long if you keep losing vils at the rate you are.

Thats fine, im sure il get more beggy mails from your tribe for help lol