Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser121132

Im going to noble S-Rank and ~a~ While taking a duece on where and why

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hmm it seems harder then I knew:p

cant put gif in haha i fail
7zkiG
7zkiG

rubberduckyzilla

Okay then - enjoy yourself :p Lemme know when ya get nobled, I’ll find somewhere safe for you to relocate.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser120206

Gawd TMU sounds like someone who keeps repeating the same stuff, come up with something new to say other than your most overused word "irrelevant". Maybe I need to take a trip to a nursery for to listen to something backchat from the little childrens.. or tell ya what buy a dictionary.

As for the "wife" comment.. you the THE clap, either way you have no chance to get the real one. You have to lose your virginity first. Maybe only female you spoken to was maybe your mom. If you even have wife, I feel sorry for her if you treat her like this. People like this deserve to be left rot..

As for people reading this and disagreeing with gender discrimination post. Thank you, many people out there have respect for opposite gender and that's worth respecting, I'm proud of those people.

~Patrick

Last edited:

DeletedUser121132

Gawd TMU sounds like someone who keeps repeating the same stuff, come up with something new to say other than your most overused word "irrelevant". Maybe I need to take a trip to a nursery for to listen to something backchat from the little childrens.. or tell ya what buy a dictionary.

As for the "wife" comment.. you the THE clap, either way you have no chance to get the real one. You have to lose your virginity first. Maybe only female you spoken to was maybe your mom. If you even have wife, I feel sorry for her if you treat her like this. People like this deserve to be left rot..

As for people reading this and disagreeing with gender discrimination post. Thank you, many people out there have respect for opposite gender and that's worth respecting, I'm proud of those people.

~Patrick

Shut up you mong

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119759

I'm surprised s-rank is still standing. Looking at the OD and ODA stats, ~A~ has sent some monster nukes. The rumors might be right this will be a long ass war

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
<Fleezus Clyde has joined the OBEY chatroom>

Oh wait... just this forum lol

I just done derailed my own thread haha...... um it's currently 26-8 in favour of Aegis :D

DeletedUser118378

From a macro perpesetive, would it be in the interest of other tribes to gangbang s-rank or actually to help s-rank from bleeding too fast to aegis?

DeletedUser118016

Well it seems as though things are a little different to what everyone predicted.

Side 1:
Tribes: s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 26
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31,189
Side 2: 122,388
Difference: 91,199

chart

What do the Families IPOD and Where?/Why? think of all this ruckus? It would be interesting to see how they feel. That's a lot of Defence troops that could support an Ally, perhaps?

Either way, both the Samurai AND the Spartans think that the only possibility of Dominance in the North West will be by either the Samurai or the Spartans.

DeletedUser121132

Well it seems as though things are a little different to what everyone predicted.

Side 1:
Tribes: s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 26
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31,189
Side 2: 122,388
Difference: 91,199

chart

What do the Families IPOD and Where?/Why? think of all this ruckus? It would be interesting to see how they feel. That's a lot of Defence troops that could support an Ally, perhaps?

Either way, both the Samurai AND the Spartans think that the only possibility of Dominance in the North West will be by either the Samurai or the Spartans.

Well where? and why? cant even support theselves they are that shit

DeletedUser121132

[QUOTE="GameFowl, post: 7059515, member: 118016"]

Either way, both the Samurai AND the Spartans think that the only possibility of Dominance in the North West will be by either the Samurai or the Spartans.[/QUOTE]

@Fleezus Clyde can you read brah