Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

barca4ce

Reaction score

This topic is for
Samurais vs. Spartans?

So you can leave your funny and entertaining posts about Where? Why? ~IL~ MF to some other topic :)
Please allow these two tribes to have their own topic without spamming it with your funny posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This topic is for
Samurais vs. Spartans?

So you can leave your funny and entertaining posts about Where? Why? ~IL~ MF to some other topic :)
Please allow these two tribes to have their own topic without spamming it with your funny posts.

Haha so true but you might wanna change the titel. Aegis cant do much then self. for a number 1 tribe.

It should like this:
s-rank VS ~A~, DISCO, IPOD, IPODA, Floss

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wel we have incoming from disco and floss yeah.
Ipod did send attacks in the first wave if I remember. but they might have just gone to watch the show. We do know Ipod was stacked before the op started. so yeah..

as member also said he had floss supporting incoming from a Aegis village he capped.

DeletedUser120565

Diplomacy gang bang! Gotta give ~A~ credit for organising it.. But dam s-rank must put some serious intimidation on the so called top 1-2 tribe..

Makes me wonder what the perspective are with these other tribes helping there enemy.. I was seeing a fair fight. now just feeding ~A~ for them to just turn on another alliance when ever they please,.

Good luck IPOD/DISCO especially... Make your own bed though. Lay in it (Y)

DeletedUser100230

When you see your ass on fire , people start talking all different kind of shit !
Ahh poor s-rank ..

Hit me up on Skype and IL will back you up !

DeletedUser119759

When you see your ass on fire , people start talking all different kind of shit !
Ahh poor s-rank ..

Hit me up on Skype and IL will back you up !

You need to seriously stop posting in externals. All the shady stuff you've done in previous tribes. Your lame...like very lame... go spread more lies lies lies

DeletedUser100230

You need to seriously stop posting in externals. All the shady stuff you've done in previous tribes. Your lame...like very lame... go spread more lies lies lies

Haha I just love all the haters !!
What world I rimmed you ?? Sorry memory getting weak nowadays !

Ohhhh that's w96 I am pretty sure !! Obey haters lol

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair S-rank, should really have seen this coming sooner. Though I still do not understand I pods involvement, they do not get anything good out of it.

But if you block off a tribes entire expansion to the rim, and essentially box them in, what other choice do they have. And they would find it difficult to win without bringing in other tribes from the rim. To hit their back line.

What's more the rim tribe are all to happy to take advantage, 1 because they get some nice easy villages (maybe) and 2 S-rank tried to spread into a many Ks in preperation for taking them all over at once. So have spread yourself too thin.

They might still be able to win on all fronts, but not it comes down to the individual skill of each player, they will need to snipe, retake and dodge everything.

Good luck, interesting war

side note just checked out Floss, and it looks like s-rank has been attacking them since before Christmas, so defiantly brought that on yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121570

A lot of Disco and Disco. are old members of PATH, which I think S-rank was nailing pretty hard before PATH merged with Disco/Disco. And Disco/Disco. looks like they've lost a lot of villages to ~A~ recently so I guess allying with them for a short period is better than being beaten now.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A lot of Disco and Disco. are old members of PATH, which I think S-rank was nailing pretty hard before PATH merged with Disco/Disco. And Disco/Disco. looks like they've lost a lot of villages to ~A~ recently so I guess allying with them for a short period is better than being beaten now.

Aegis attack pant too we both had a ops on them so that reason is stupid, they are making Aegis stronger and not weaker with this. They are just asked to be nobled after this war. I geuss few player just dont wanna even try and win and are fine to keep lossing.

If they wanted to win they would watch the show and plan with a other tribe to attack the winner. and try and win this world instead of making a few more pp before getting owned on this world.

Slightly Sober

You would think with all the pp pushers in K44. These other tribes supposedly/perhaps trying to gain that 1 extra pp before they are owned. Should rethink their strategy. Aegis has more pp to burn, make them lose their nukes and defense the premium exchange will surely decrease in inventory quickly. :D

DeletedUser121132

Aegis attack pant too we both had a ops on them so that reason is stupid, they are making Aegis stronger and not weaker with this. They are just asked to be nobled after this war. I geuss few player just dont wanna even try and win and are fine to keep lossing.

If they wanted to win they would watch the show and plan with a other tribe to attack the winner. and try and win this world instead of making a few more pp before getting owned on this world.
Lets just be honest, you are all making the most of the limelight.