The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yet you cant see us shouting in forum about our high walls :p

Well I got that high walls quote from the movie troy I like using it sorry if it offends you. But you might as well shout it because PI shouts about everything anyways.

Deleted User - 10618707

Just waiting for paryl to recruit tbh. Its the only way they seem to win wars. Steps...digg...you get the point:D:eek:

Only a matter of time before the elite of elites need to recruit to be relevant.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
26FPImXfDlv4AFbBC.gif

mattcurr

Just waiting for paryl to recruit tbh. Its the only way they seem to win wars. Steps...digg...you get the point:D:eek:

Only a matter of time before the elite of elites need to recruit to be relevant.
Didn't you guys merge into rank 1 then immediately lose rank 1 after that. In fact haven't we passed you into rank 1 2 times now without recruiting.......... We didn't recruit to beat digg we broke their Frontline and rimmed 2 top 30 players 1 of whom was top 3 then we turned down nearly every player and recruited 1 guy much smaller than those who applied and 1 guy who was on smaller than quite a few former digg but grew a lot in our tribe. But please go on

You guys sound like people prepping for the L

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Didn't you guys merge into rank 1 then immediately lose rank 1 after that. In fact haven't we passed you into rank 1 2 times now without recruiting.......... We didn't recruit to beat digg we broke their Frontline and rimmed 2 top 30 players 1 of whom was top 3 then we turned down nearly every player and recruited 1 guy much smaller than those who applied and 1 guy who was on smaller than quite a few former digg but grew a lot in our tribe. But please go on

You guys sound like people prepping for the L

Merged to rank 1? Lul you're definitely confusing our tribes mate. We've recruited people simply who we knew previously and thought could make good additions to the fam. You recruited to beat digg, just like you did steps because you're incapable of beating anyone without recruiting. So should probably change that quote to how many rank 1 tribes we recruited from before they imploded, because that's pretty much all you've done. Boast about that if you feel the need to.

mattcurr

Merged to rank 1? Lul you're definitely confusing our tribes mate. We've recruited people simply who we knew previously and thought could make good additions to the fam. You recruited to beat digg, just like you did steps because you're incapable of beating anyone without recruiting. So should probably change that quote to how many rank 1 tribes we recruited from before they imploded, because that's pretty much all you've done. Boast about that if you feel the need to.
Digg fell before we ever recruited a single person from the tribe.(and we recruited a grand total of 2 accounts) Are you drinking TD it's a bit early in the morning we also took rank 1 without recruitment. Twice now. Once when we rimmed people from digg twice when you merged with TBS and took rank 1 for a few days.

It's a little early to be hitting the sauce on a Wednesday if you ask me!

Deleted User - 10618707

Digg fell before we ever recruited a single person from the tribe.(and we recruited a grand total of 2 accounts) Are you drinking TD it's a bit early in the morning we also took rank 1 without recruitment. Twice now. Once when we rimmed people from digg twice when you merged with TBS and took rank 1 for a few days.

It's a little early to be hitting the sauce on a Wednesday if you ask me!

Surely it would be ignorant to only think of recruiting in a literal sense mattyboy ;);)

mattcurr

W95 forums are so shit
Not about to get any better they're not stacking the border villages they have no Tribal support incoming in my caps. I don't think they know what to do and are honestly just going to disappear and pretend this world didn't happen it's genuinely sad you should see the reports

DeletedUser121132

Not about to get any better they're not stacking the border villages they have no Tribal support incoming in my caps. I don't think they know what to do and are honestly just going to disappear and pretend this world didn't happen it's genuinely sad you should see the reports

Nothing surprises me, you should see w97