Academies and families

DeletedUser121570

Any noticeable academies and families yet?

I see Farm and Farm.

Ulto14

I didnt realize BP needed to be over to start a conversation.

Seems to me that if you have nothing to contribute you should probably just not post at all.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
There is also:
DEAD and DEAD2
TOO and TOO.
MINGE and Minga

Good start to the world :D

focushor

It's so good to see our future farms, isn't it?

like Fame being spread all over the world and the other tribes recruiting pp farmers, haha

DeletedUser118768

I was going to just pp farm, but then I got invited to V I K. Can't miss an opportunity like this

snowflake

MINGE and Minga are my favorites - next family will be Bingo & Bongo, only to ally with Tik and Tok.

DeletedUser121570

NKRI are on World 97. Biggest joke of a tribe ever. Two weeks into creation the main tribe had 0 forums, the second tribe was a bunch of noobs. No coordination between any of them.

There's a third fame. Now its Fame, Fame. Fame..

focushor

NKRI are on World 97. Biggest joke of a tribe ever. Two weeks into creation the main tribe had 0 forums, the second tribe was a bunch of noobs. No coordination between any of them.

You mean FarmUs, FarmUs. and FarmUs..?

Yeah, they multiply quickly

DeletedUser121584

NKRI FAMILY INVITED ME

I press OK! BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattcurr

I'm kinda confused about this, coordination? How precisely do you coordinate in beginners protection? More over if they're noobs how would reducing their numbers help them, they don't have the skills to be able to play with those strategies.

w.h.b.

I'm kinda confused about this, coordination? How precisely do you coordinate in beginners protection? More over if they're noobs how would reducing their numbers help them, they don't have the skills to be able to play with those strategies.
Holy moly, you still play this game? Child in time here by the way

DeletedUser121581

Seems like Fame has imploded, which is of course a huge surprise to everyone.