The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

mattcurr

I finally found the delete button, cya guys
No you don't do this, you start laying down the excuses first like td started to the other day that even if we won we did xyz, then you just disappear. Ask td he's a pro at it, he left classic because they were putting all their efforts into their real goal W95(even though they did a major opp then tried but failed to defend), and I was too much of an early game player for the tribe trying to win the world to join. Pretend that you are making a pre-made for 98 and that's now your sole goal and pretend that you didn't plan on playing this world long

jaxx haxx

No you don't do this, you start laying down the excuses first like td started to the other day that even if we won we did xyz, then you just disappear. Ask td he's a pro at it, he left classic because they were putting all their efforts into their real goal W95(even though they did a major opp then tried but failed to defend), and I was too much of an early game player for the tribe trying to win the world to join. Pretend that you are making a pre-made for 98 and that's now your sole goal and pretend that you didn't plan on playing this world long
We aren't playing this world seriously, Arcward is just PP farming for w100 watch us.

I think in reality some of our players are scared, they see the mighty Mattcurr and surrender their villages, its a gift to you as you are the leader of the free world.

mattcurr

We aren't playing this world seriously, Arcward is just PP farming for w100 watch us.

I think in reality some of our players are scared, they see the mighty Mattcurr and surrender their villages, its a gift to you as you are the leader of the free world.
No we're not a democracy think of me more as an Alexander, I'll name one of your villages after my horse

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LvaswPm6IHn44.gif

mattcurr

I know I'm not supposed to play with food but reading their Skype is priceless gonna draw this out slowly I love the arrogance in a tribe that the leader has no control in this is the perfect thread for it too I've had eyes in there since the beginning

mattcurr

Just fight already :)
theyve been fighting us, we havent landed an opp yet but we're already taking border villages with local nukes thus the absence of PI they're on skype wondering where all the D is, the Duke is stacked though on his not-so-border-border-villages classic

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't you guys merge into rank 1 then immediately lose rank 1 after that. In fact haven't we passed you into rank 1 2 times now without recruiting.......... We didn't recruit to beat digg we broke their Frontline and rimmed 2 top 30 players 1 of whom was top 3 then we turned down nearly every player and recruited 1 guy much smaller than those who applied and 1 guy who was on smaller than quite a few former digg but grew a lot in our tribe. But please go on

You guys sound like people prepping for the L

Oh and don't forget PI have Yummy too .

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Obviously you read my post in regards to me proving you a liar if you answered Matts Last post ,therefore your just a liar because you didn't except the challenge ?
"Obviously" you don't understand my post was in a sarcastic tone if you think you need to prove I am lying about anything. Cheer up, I know you really want my attention but I've been busy. Its still all love, Balian babe.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Obviously" you don't understand my post was in a sarcastic tone if you think you need to prove I am lying about anything. Cheer up, I know you really want my attention but I've been busy. Its still all love, Balian babe.

I knew you were being sarcastic , but others who read the externals don't . I wanted to congratulate the PI on their success of finally passing the I For Win account in ODD , I think it's a incredible that a entire tribe has finally passed a single players ODD this far into the world :eek:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you all need to listen to Jirki , Your all full grown adults and my kids act more mature anyway PI has to come through me first and breaking through Balians High Walls isn't a very easy task unless they go around me which then leaves Turtles In Ibelin to shift his defense beings PI says I'm all Defense Ha LOL .

Anyway as far as TD being Duke I have to admit saltiest Duke I ever seen I will do my best to rim him in every world I see him in the future .

It's sad to see exTea hate :D

mattcurr

I know what pi must be thinking. Jeez we lost villages during a fake opp what's going to happen if we get opped no support except from our ally. All the talk of wanting supporter opd and kummy gets them instead. So let's see how this goes two vs one id say bring more friends but I kept breaking your toys in half when you made them

jaxx haxx

I knew you were being sarcastic , but others who read the externals don't . I wanted to congratulate the PI on their success of finally passing the I For Win account in ODD , I think it's a incredible that a entire tribe has finally passed a single players ODD this far into the world :eek:
Stop flogging a dead horse Balian, or should I say a dead crab in your case maybe you'll understand better that way.

We've long established its hardly Pi's fault for people not attacking them :( Considering you have a big front with them maybe you're to blame ;)

I know what pi must be thinking. Jeez we lost villages during a fake opp what's going to happen if we get opped no support except from our ally. All the talk of wanting supporter opd and kummy gets them instead. So let's see how this goes two vs one id say bring more friends but I kept breaking your toys in half when you made them

Fake OP, is that what it is now? Just using that to hide your attackers incompetence :D
Considering you turned a Pi player to join you and send attacks at unstacked villages from close range I'd be pretty disappointed with your village gains :D