W97 Team of The Week 2

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Inspired by FUT's Team of the Week, I wanted to highlight some of the best performers in the world this week & every week hopefully (I will update Fridays) to give them some recognition for the work their putting in as a player. So every week I'm going to highlight 5 players who I believe performed very well in the past week & three players to watch.. obviously there will be disagreements but just remember it's for fun & I can't actually see everything happening xD

**There was unfortunately no way to remove the nation; so I just made it whatever was most relevant/coolest looking with your tribe.... do not read into the nation!**

This is really just for fun; so don't read too much into the 'stats' just appreciate some recognition if you get it & don't think it's a reflection of your actual abilities but I did try to base them off current trends with your account.

The acronyms are broken down like this:
7GqojjN.png

*Just an example lel

So without further ado lets dive into W97's WEEK 2 Team of The Week!

PercyJackson
Reasoning: Welp..... hard to argue with this one even if you disapprove of his recent actions. Percy has created the world's first supertribe (hence the high timing score); is top 25 in a day farmed & has good OD stats. Definitely a deserving member of the team !

e051b247577fe129078f3664c9a63b4a.png

SilverBhai
Reasoning: Rank 1 ODD, clearly hit the hardest by ~A~ prior to the merge and managed to hold their head above water while picking up two DOTDs.
2d34e4c114fd14808a41791475af8eb4.png

Havoc
Reasoning: The second highest player in the top 25 in a day to beat their previous best score for farming (one of two in the top 10 to best their previous 02/01 score), consistently top 5 growth rankings, has taken down some decent targets & this week especially has exploded in growth. Easy choice for the team of the week given they maintain this growth while managing a tribe at the top level.

9558e840a8b2f56e1102991b828cca44.png

IXI PAIN IXI
Reasoning: Now I hate to put someone in the TOTW two weeks in a row, but it's hard to argue with this one. They got 3 additional caps on s-rank to seal the deal in that war as well as rank 1 in a day ODA. Credit must be given where it's due :D

8a4a5620ebf37501378e1a6a682775c8.png

SergeantCrunsh
Reasoning: 5 caps on the where? fam this week, consistently top growth rankings & their COA made me LOL.

c2968d562002179632ab6bc4b8ea6baa.png

So there you are W97 - you have your second TOTW.

5dyA47P.png

Still very NW heavy but since that war is over I'm almost certain we will see a change next week :)

The Ones To Watch:

only got two for this week.... open to a suggestion for the third :p

f871a0ed19f2a88ba9fcf517268f41c1.png

Despite some setbacks, they've maintained brilliant farming and stable growth. Currently leading a very promising looking KoBK.

7e37c18018eae53e268f0c9b64038277.png

Despite not really playing all that serious.... consistent top 10 farming & stable growth. Questionable tribe choices but hey - they're a good group of players it seems :p

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1x Looter of the day

Plunder the most resources in this world.

Best result: yesterday (3.110.006 resources)

inspired by the low farm rating :)

Dead

This is really cool.
Could I ask what you base each players chemistry style on? (Hawk, artist etc)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
This is really cool.
Could I ask what you base each players chemistry style on? (Hawk, artist etc)

I do it kinda randomly tbh - but if there's a fitting one I'll use it. From now on I'm gonna try to base them on this list below but any ones from the first two weeks shouldn't be taken seriously. :p

Certain ones are for certain things in my mind:

Hunter = an amazing farmer/grower
Catalyst = a player who sparked a recent change
Shadow = a player who crept into relevance
Finisher = a player who can follow through on OP plans brilliantly
Deadeye = a player with impeccable offensive timing skills
Sniper = a player with great sniping skills
(previously also meant an oppourtunist)
Marksman = a player with great all round timing
Hawk = a player who actively preyed on larger opponents
Artist = someone who builds a sexy spread for their account or tribe
Architect = for someone who grew their account or tribe exponentalially & beautifully via merges
Powerhouse = self explanatory :p all round tank.
Maestro = a player who shows their ability to organize others successfully
Engine = all round good player who is extremely reliable
Guardian = a key frontline player who holds their own
Backbone = a key back/midline supporter
Sentinel = someone who despite losses continues to valiantly hold ground
Gladiator = the ultimate defender; one you can count on
Anchor = the glue of the tribe
Wall = a player who survived a OP without any loses
Cat = a player who is caught with their pants down but reacts very quickly and recovers brilliantly
Glove = a player who pulls off a clutch move that benefits their struggling tribe
Basic = now means you suck. Hopefully no one ever gets this one :p:D

And sometimes I will make a custom one if I feel it'll fit the player better - but for week 3 you can assume that's what the chemistry styles mean :p

I'm also fully open to suggestions for improvement so if you have any feel free to let me know ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I will be posting the third team of the week early tomorrow (3-4ST) :)

Still open to nominations if anyone has any suggestions feel free to PM me :p

DeletedUser4786

I nominate myself for derpiest core player of the week... make something up, should be a fun read, you are a funny fella