Fleezy Like a Sunday Morning

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
744416e3f9da14a21a6bd1b88b08d1c0.jpg

Ok so I know it's actually the evening :D But it is Sunday (or atleast it was when I started making this post xD) & this was an excellent name suggestion imo (I believe by Crunsh? <3) so I thought I'd use it for my latest world update. Now i've spent the last three days dogging after various dukes for various interviews and I feel ready to give another update on the world. This is definitely not an article you wanna miss though .... I also have something particularly juicy to share :D

Now to anyone who actively reads our forums - you may have noticed some banter between entropy and myself over *my standards* for a rank 1 tribe - so I've decided to list the tribes I feel are the top 5 on w97 in order ... Obviously many will disagree and feel free to explain why below; but ultimately I'm hoping to just spark some debate about what's going down in the world atm because there is a lot of action!!!

5. The Drunken Celestial (~Sky~)

TW Rank: 4
ODA Rank: 5
ODD Rank: 16
Members: 56
Caps/losses: 262-10
# of Tribe Changes: 87
Positioning:
N8hOCki.png

Major Threats: KoBK., BOOB

The pirates have sailed their ship into a comfortable rank 4 with a bit of an uncomfortable location in the SE. Despite currently being the dominant force, KoBK. lurks on the rim & looks ready for blood. ~Sky~ has just entered a war with BOOB to assist their ally Alpha and have started slowly due to the small current border (only up 1-0 vs. BOOB) I did get Capn Rum round again for his comments on the world :p

944ae3a105ad38b107ee338eb9d117b6.png

positioned to take them out right now. So we are going to
6b106f2ee4308b5b908f508b7c22f6a1.png

16784fd10682e2cf40b249c255d42c4d.png

8b0a1d5c475323fb1d97c732aa0d01da.png

b1520f10556d1375ec3e1842900654f8.png

I think ~sky~ have a good loyal membership (low tribe changes) with a modest leader who is capable of guiding his ship through the dangerous waters that are the SE and maybe eventually the world :D I think the biggest risk the face is a multifront war and stretching themselves too thinly. But I'm sure Capn has plans for that ;)

4. Energizer (AA)

TW Rank: 1
ODA Rank: 2
ODD Rank: 2
Members: 57
Caps/losses: 476-21
# of Tribe Changes: 206
Positioning:
PiIbrnR.png

Major Threats: Internal issues, Annex, ~IL~, IPOD (if they're smart)

Today I wanted to give you all a special look into AA to show you the kind of tribe it really is and why I don’t think it is the rank 1 tribe nor will win the world. I did attempt to get comment from Percy, but I believe I missed him.... luckily Ronnie... by proxy was able to give me some 'insight' into his tribe :p So first and foremost, I think you all should watch this video to see how AA really values diplomacy & to see how ‘loyal’ their member base is :D

18c8b65b390bf5166550616609a2bf0c.png

hehe mean old Ronnie won't let us enjoy anymore sorry guys :/ .... I do admire you made a vimeo acc called energizer to get it taken down though xD

For those too lazy or unable to watch all thirty minutes…. AA has dropped their NAP with DISCO family & have plans to drop diplomacy ASAP with the IPOD family, recruit 3-4 members and eat the rest as Ronnie believes they are unable to play two worlds seriously (they’ve started on w98). Clearly this is not a tribe to work with as they will stab you in the back as soon as it’s convenient to them. In addition to this, there’s even reports of AA members requesting NAPs with Annex to allow them to rebuild despite insistence that the two tribes are hostile. Finally the real cherry on the cake so to speak, is a council member kicked Dasterdly Dik earlier today for ludicrous reasons without permission of either duke of AA, and I was able to interview both members of the account for comment while they, Superdog & lahuil formed a temporary renegade tribe. The interview will be below in a spoiler below.

50dba7b3b02dbfa7ff16cf070d0c6654.png

aa7de8171365bd13589b2d585e351851.png

d6baa360ef665d8426f940505485fe05.png

38569a0b5a93fba8ce1e34a1ebb830eb.png

e31f0e684ead855323ca9c52645deff5.png

b763474e866311d3a290747c97a495a5.png

3299f51543a62ac72e9d49da85cc4252.png

So given all these internal issues, such a high level of member dissatisfaction (despite what Ronnie may claim in the video) & their dubious ways, I cannot fathom AA making it a whole lot longer this world. The high turnover rate of members for one is clearly affecting morale & loyalty and the fact that I was given this video above by like 5 different sources only goes to show you the dissatisfaction of the member-base. I don't deny the skill of quite a few of their members, but Ronnie's dirty tricks are going to bite him in the butt - everyone shot me down when I suggested IPOD was next on the menu; but it looks like I was right on that after all; and I'm certain Ronnie won't be able to continue his untrustworthy ways without the world reacting.

*Image limit :( multiple posts required*

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
3. Creative Doesn't fi (Creati)

TW Rank: 7
ODA Rank: 8
ODD Rank: 15
Members: 20
Caps/losses: 321-7
# of Tribe Changes: 44
Positioning:
rsi5At7.png

Major Threats: UNDER, AA, ~Sky~, biting off more than they can chew

I really did try to get an interview from the duke here but I was unfortunately turned away :( However being in this tribe I can tell you what I know of it. It's a very small tribe (20 members) who's emphasis is on teamwork & communication. The social atmosphere is very nice & there are a lot of renowned world winners in this tribe. The biggest threat this tribe faces is a seeming cold war that is ongoing with UNDER. Creati has a firm stance on no diplomacy which UNDER does not. Creati has shown an unwillingness to adapt to the modern dirty dealings of the game and this strategy could very well come back to bite them imo, especially if multiple tribes begin to gangbang them at once.

70d228f3e56ec9f442ec590bdba04260.png

2. Inlustret Lumine (~IL~)

TW Rank: 2
ODA Rank: 2
ODD Rank: 4
Members: 58
Caps/losses: 460-26
# of Tribe Changes: 202
Positioning:
ue2b25r.png

Major Threats: A gangbang..... currently other than that I believe they are extremely well positioned to dominate the NE, especially with Glutt now on the ropes.

Kinda sad to think of this tribe without Schizo but they've really turned into a workhorse in his absence. Despite minimal internal issues (like D-N-D), they are well on path to dominate the NE. Glutt is reported on the ropes & Alpha is preoccupied with other enemies in the core.... so I don't see any other contenders in this region TBH. I did manage to get an interview from the council of ~IL~ once again however who were happy to fill me in on their thoughts on various recent events :D

053cbc82eada89e41a60aa6a8948b5bc.png
94f37ccf99d1d7e7425a7b472aebf33e.png
59fb939667ac89f02b4c1111b895a9fb.png
aa0d0ca7d05e1d4317336500ad2bdc12.png
c0891b29ebcce6a6589cdb7983ddb81e.png
f8f3b2eb6c848a7ce90cfa0ff62a1bdf.png

So there you have the interview as to why ~IL~ believes they are in a good position to dominate their quadrant and then eventually expand outwards. They've relied on diplomacy quite heavily; similarly to AA but have been more straight up & less two faced in their dealings about it especially since schizo was kicked; that's why I rate them rank 2 & think this is the only tribe who's rank in game actually reflects them currently. I think they've adapted well to the modern game, have a dedicated council & strong location. They will be a tough team to beat!

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
1. Underdogs (UNDER)

TW Rank: 6
ODA Rank: 7
ODD Rank: 39
Members: 27
Caps/losses: 210-7
# of Tribe Changes: 35
Positioning:
V8ttgHi.png

Major Threats: Creati, BOOB, IPOD

A true underdog story.... unfortunately I was unable to get comment. Stuck between a rock & a hard place they've recruited a war ready roster loaded with world winners & excellent warriors and seem to be rapidly gearing up to strike. On who remains unknown but I think we can all make some logical guesses :p Why I rate them as the best tribe on w97 currently is they are a perfect hybrid blend of the old ways of TW with low member count & high average PPP, but they are also not a premade & had to shape their area themselves and have really grown into some big shoes imo. We also know they aren't afraid to use diplomacy which I believe gives them a new-age edge over a tribe like say Creati. I think a lot of people are waiting for UNDER to move and are watching them cautiously :p Plus Ronnie thinks they will win (does that help or hinder my point :p ) and did have some decent logic behind his reasoning although I wonder if UNDER is going to get into a slugfest so early while they have no backline. Despite some of the poorest positioning in w97, they have one of the best rosters & while their leadership has remained rather coy and illusive - I've monitored their growth & I will give credit where it's due.

*I would also like to mention that I did want to originally do a top 10 but once I started working I quickly realized there was no way I could put the background work into all 10... but I do have interviews from KoBK. & Annex I will be posting as soon as possible and I'll also let you know where I think they sit in my power rankings :p *

Last edited:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we hugged it out <3

but things are screwed atm yeah, seems like they are working on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Another cute Ronnie video

Been on a few world's where he leaves his tribe to join the rank 1 tribe haha

Can't make everyone happy I guess :p

DeletedUser95452

A tribe named after a AA Battery Pile clearly cant make it till the end of the world lol.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what a lovely video. nice land time for us, but i am not convinced AA will make it to the 27th to hit us

DeletedUser117635

Yo. Potato here. And this is funny :D

Any one that played with me knew why I supported IPOD so much, they also know that require little to no support. Dik attacked me, while we were in the process of joining. So we attacked back. And wont stop till this is resolved.

I wont speak on much, but i see there is a ton of misinformation and for a tribe he talks so bad about, he rejoined XD

DeletedUser117635

But ronnie is really dirty. He gave me and my crew the greenlight, then went MIA while dik was attacking. Also, shows his weakness for letting DD strongarm him

Aside from that, I hope that Luhail's and DD's attacks go well XDD

DeletedUser119047

Good video by Ronnie a master strategist.... He was doing the same stuff in W90. can't help, but respect his hard work in tw

Aliandor1

Good video by Ronnie a master strategist.... He was doing the same stuff in W90. can't help, but respect his hard work in tw

Is that a joke? Cause i wanna laugh but i wanna make sure you aren't trying to be serious first.