Vodka Declares on NN

Varomnia

Wait, what happened to Martin? I've barely enough time to check the gossip, let alone log in and check the map. What's going on lately? If Martin is gone, maybe there is hope of my return. Maybe.

The Pieman9 returns

Varo this Isent a personal shot at you but, not able to log in or have the time is probably gana be the excuses pouring out of NN as they inch closer and closer to a loss. Probably what Martin's setting up for in his absence, "oh yea we woulda won but, uhhh I couldn't log on or nothin".

Idk why you miss him boss lol, I feel this war woulda been way more fun and less personal between the 2 party's is not for Martin particular kind of garbage talk. stats n facts and light prodding to stir the pot, not outlandish bull crap.

Varomnia

Mostly an ego thing. It was hard to run the tribe with members just going off doing whatever the heck they want to, or doing the exact opposite of what you ask them to do. That mixed in with players leaving the game doesn't help the matter. A war is hard to fight when 80% of your nobles are spent on internals and 20% go splat on enemy walls due to no organized OPs, or failed OPs. I could write a love story here, but I think we all already have read it a few times over. The game is dead, the world is dead, NN is dead. How many original NN players are left? How many NN players pre-YES! merge are left? How many NN/Yes! players are left since pre-Felons merge? All those leaving have common issues, just some have higher pain tolerances to it. I resolved many of those issues, but they've crept back up since I left. The other outstanding ego issues are still there since inception. Well, crap, looks like I already started the love letter. I seriously care too much, and I shouldn't. All my friends have left the world already. Kamilz is really the only one keeping me around ever so often. I cannot let him beat me in farming and points, that bugger has seriously put in most of the tribe's efforts in terms of growth, more should look up to him and do as he does. Also, stop taking my barbs.

wildilwh09

Mostly an ego thing.

I do appreciate the fact you've recently done a lot for NN, you have definitely changed your approach over the course of this world. However, to complain about the ego of someone else is rather inexorable considering your obstinacy during early game tribal decisions. On copious occasions across multifarious situations you ignored the advice and complaints that Martin, along with other's expressed. Was this due to ones ego? Thinking the voice of someone who can be annoying, is worthless. I view that as utterly nonsensical. Martin, along with others have correctly predicted who would leave NN. He brought up the malfeasance with regards to tribal leaders decisions on internals. If you had listened, and not let your own ego get in the way, NN would assuredly be on top right now. I could bring up your unusual decision to let "You May Call Me V" lead aspects of Crawl, even though he was known to have insulted a persons mental health in his own bio. Questionable to say the least. My view of you would have been far worse, had you not came back to help NN after leaving your account. That is honourable and I have to admit that. However it is sanctimonious and hypocritical to complain about someone else's ego when yours aided the destruction of NN. Also, those barbs are mine.

Varomnia

Also, those barbs are mine.

I think they honestly belong to the Asian up north, Hanb. XD

He brought up the malfeasance with regards to tribal leaders decisions on internals.

He also misquoted many people causing much dissension and strife among the tribe causing many to quit. He was right on some occasions but I believe more harm than good. It has been a very long journey, and I cannot remember the specifics nearly as much as I could months ago, but there were reasons for what we and council did, somehow Martin was always knowing exactly what council suspected, but we had a different way of approaching the problem, but bringing the problem face up makes it a lot harder to circumvent and to collect evidence. Letting V take care of Crawl was more of a we need anyone willing kind of thing. He is a good person despite his quarrels with some inquisition members, but when I moved from Crawl to NN, I needed a warm body over there that I could sit and make changes. Or, at least, I think that was what happened. I don't remember anymore, honestly. When tosbaqa and maxut left us, I went crazy trying to keep the peace more so than anything to help keep momentum from catching on with others trying to leave, lady, sevensided, others, from joining Vodka back then. Spent countless hundreds of hours getting to known each individual as a human being rather than an object within tribe with villages. I think this helped, but it also put a lot of strain on me, inevitably having me break down and ultimately quitting. Around that same time poor ol' Taden/Razersteak, our amazing defense coordinator, went AWOL. Soon followed by James/Laura and Kingraz becoming more and more distant from the game each week. Just got to be too much.

Long story short, I don't think over analyzing the story is going to help anymore. I have my issues with Martin, and we'll just leave it at that. Tribal Wars is just a game to me now, seldomly log in from time to time just for memory sake. Kicking up w98 pretty hard, starting on a fresh plate over there. Hoping to see friends over there instead.

The Pieman9 returns

Jeez what's with the stories lol, I skimmed most of it but, it sounds to me that what's left in NN are as stated above just stubborn goats. Good news for us though, wtg Vodka wooot! I look forward to fighting it out with the rest of you all.

Lord BillyNoMates

I think they honestly belong to the Asian up north, Hanb. XD

He also misquoted many people causing much dissension and strife among the tribe causing many to quit. He was right on some occasions but I believe more harm than good. It has been a very long journey, and I cannot remember the specifics nearly as much as I could months ago, but there were reasons for what we and council did, somehow Martin was always knowing exactly what council suspected, but we had a different way of approaching the problem, but bringing the problem face up makes it a lot harder to circumvent and to collect evidence. Letting V take care of Crawl was more of a we need anyone willing kind of thing. He is a good person despite his quarrels with some inquisition members, but when I moved from Crawl to NN, I needed a warm body over there that I could sit and make changes. Or, at least, I think that was what happened. I don't remember anymore, honestly. When tosbaqa and maxut left us, I went crazy trying to keep the peace more so than anything to help keep momentum from catching on with others trying to leave, lady, sevensided, others, from joining Vodka back then. Spent countless hundreds of hours getting to known each individual as a human being rather than an object within tribe with villages. I think this helped, but it also put a lot of strain on me, inevitably having me break down and ultimately quitting. Around that same time poor ol' Taden/Razersteak, our amazing defense coordinator, went AWOL. Soon followed by James/Laura and Kingraz becoming more and more distant from the game each week. Just got to be too much.

Long story short, I don't think over analyzing the story is going to help anymore. I have my issues with Martin, and we'll just leave it at that. Tribal Wars is just a game to me now, seldomly log in from time to time just for memory sake. Kicking up w98 pretty hard, starting on a fresh plate over there. Hoping to see friends over there instead.

I wasnt going to post here but i felt like i needed to

yes you have your issues with me because you are were probably one of NNs most selfish players

even though i cant stand you i still got you a co player on your account and not once did you say thanks

yet again selfish and if you claim you aint pretty sure others can bring up there own memories of your selfishness

The Pieman9 returns

I just think it's appalling that you can't be bothered to defend your tribe but, you'll come to write a decent sized message bashing a tribe mate.

We here at vodka are a family, even if I don't agree with what a mate is saying I'd never publicly attack them. NN can still lose/fight with dignity but, if this is what is happening inside I can not even begin to state how sorry I am that there is no brotherhood/tribemanship in their gameplay.

Edit: after re-sending, even varos message had its good and bad, still showing restraint and respect.

Varomnia

I wasnt going to post here but i felt like i needed to

yes you have your issues with me because you are were probably one of NNs most selfish players

even though i cant stand you i still got you a co player on your account and not once did you say thanks

yet again selfish and if you claim you aint pretty sure others can bring up there own memories of your selfishness

**DRINK

The infamous Martin is lying once again. Go die in a dumpsterfire, I have you blocked for a reason, yet you still find ways to bother me. Piss off.

FlNKJcu.png

Lord BillyNoMates

feel free to tell me what ive lied about

because im pretty sure i can pull up them chat logs of me you sam and james

yes sam being the co player i got for you

Lord BillyNoMates

u_UoRcXlRWKtzKYfAUYsqw.png

i even changed the topic just for LOLs
but screen shot confirmed

EDIT
just noticed this
Fe3U_58rT0WGngY8f-_wQg.png

Last edited:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does Martin only become Active when there are internals up for grabs? Hes done a massive nothing for the last idk how long LMAO

DeletedUser121326

I’m so confused by what Varomnia is saying. Do you play world 94 or does someone else play it for you? Because if you do then you’re a bigger dick than Martin in all honesty and that’s saying something.

DeletedUser121116

Does Martin only become Active when there are internals up for grabs? Hes done a massive nothing for the last idk how long LMAO

i think you are talking about me actually.
anyway ,thanks for advicing me to use the resourse packages to increase my noble count :D
i dont remember if it was you or rav,sorry if im mistaking

Lord BillyNoMates

I’m so confused by what Varomnia is saying. Do you play world 94 or does someone else play it for you? Because if you do then you’re a bigger dick than Martin in all honesty and that’s saying something.
oh hes still playing w94

every time he says hes quit he lies

i know hes still playing because within 60 seconds of me putting up the screen shots he nuked me :p

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh hes still playing w94

every time he says hes quit he lies

i know hes still playing because within 60 seconds of me putting up the screen shots he nuked me :p

Marting causing internal drama again, fantastic just nuke each other save us doing it, pleb.