Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121116

Wtf . looks like i need to start to pull my finger out ok i have been slacking over the last 3 weeks but if looks like i need a new front.
Sorrry , who are you ? Im new here :)
Not really dumb, just blind trust. You saw the work I did for the tribe and you continued to blindly trust me off of works instead of looking at the broader picture and understanding why I left the first time. The bread crumb clues have been there ever since that point in time. James poked me saying he was trying to be the new leader and that activity was sky high and convinced me to come back, but, it was very short lived. Issues still unresolved, stack requests still unfulfilled, arguments abundant. He left, Raz left, then most of my locals left. I left for the 2nd time for the same reasons I left the 1st time. Not here to argue, i'm finally having fun again.

Trust ? Nop , i didnt trust you. I just didnt expect you to turn on your tribe. From being a leader to join the enemy is a long way to go and i didnt believe you to be capable of something like this. Im to young perhaps , i may still believe the world is unicorns and rainbows haha.

Varomnia

have fun dude if i see down the road im rim you .sadly i dont see you surviving for very long in our core good luck man see you around.

I've received nothing in the past 3 days. Where did everyone go? Come rim me!

giphy.gif

DeletedUser98482

Sorrry , who are you ? Im new here :)

Trust ? Nop , i didnt trust you. I just didnt expect you to turn on your tribe. From being a leader to join the enemy is a long way to go and i didnt believe you to be capable of something like this. Im to young perhaps , i may still believe the world is unicorns and rainbows haha.
shocked how very dare you .. I will now make it my endevour to finish world number 1.and number 1 oda .and just for good measure most war caps

DeletedUser121116

shocked how very dare you .. I will now make it my endevour to finish world number 1.and number 1 oda .and just for good measure most war caps

i will give it a shot and say you are playing stunner .

DeletedUser98482

The Sharks are circling the corpse of NN. the Smell of death has hit the rim. its going to be interesting to see how k66 developes, as it appears Sedition are on the move. Good luck down there.

DeletedUser98482

i will give it a shot and say you are playing stunner .
Stunner pfft i think thats a dead account ..oh oh wait there may be signs of life..no that was just a fart passing through.
I for one would like to congratulate the remaining players of NN it has been a difficult few days, so many High moments and now reality has hit home and the lows start to escalate again. If you as nicely varika can put up another list of stats and maybe able to super impose the moment NN finally hit rock bottom. I play this game for fun shits and giggles however to some it is rather more serious and if u can not win fair wether u pay 10000000pp or play without PP. some of the shinanegans of the last 48hours there can be no excuse for. to the decent players of NN and vodka lets carry on reguardless. The outcome of this world in not decided yet there is still a few weeks b4 Vodka can gain the 70% even less if more players willfully delete (less player vills higher the % of player owned vills for vodka) .

0s0speedy

Kamil has had a nice, hassle free 24 hours to prepare his entire front - funny that..

0s0speedy

Perhaps short term it will, but long term - hell no.

We can just ignore him for the time being and concentrate on the 95% inactives.

Stunner

whoa why the sudden hatred...but yeah...gotta get that ODA back...