Who is your favourite to survive?

• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser117635

LLC quit being so mean and give them some hugz
Hahahaha I cant you know that. Look at that OD tho... Rank 5 in ODD and rank 9 in ODS Still top 50 in ODA even tho I was hovering around rank 100 in points when they started OP hahahah

Still more troops to kill before they take my last 4 villages there :)

Slightly Sober

Hahahaha I cant you know that. Look at that OD tho... Rank 5 in ODD and rank 9 in ODS Still top 50 in ODA even tho I was hovering around rank 100 in points when they started OP hahahah

Still more troops to kill before they take my last 4 villages there :)

Have to admit, luck or lack thereof saved my nuke on my last one. :D

DeletedUser117635

Yea, idk what it is but I am like bad luck bob or something... Good choice with the nuke at the end of the train or Id have recapped :D

Cmon now and take snowflake. Fight my Lv33 Pally hahahaha

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Watch AA crumble now :D

giphy.gif

Temple of Tom

It has come to my attention that I have made an error in my postings. After further review the great and wonderful duke of ~IL~, Anantrocks, was in fact not begging Ronnie in any sense. They instead were in diplomatic talks of an unknown nature. Sorry for the confusion.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
hehe but funny that the player is hiding and not using his own account. that shows what kind of player it is a bad one.

Nah it's not a creati member :D I asked them for a simply screenshot of proof and they read it and never replied :(

Nice try though whoever it was :D

But AA is gonna fall apart though that part was true :p

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah it's not a creati member :D I asked them for a simply screenshot of proof and they read it and never replied :(

Nice try though whoever it was :D

But AA is gonna fall apart though that part was true :p

it is fine, I am good to go

Forward Move Delete
Subject The tribe Energizer declared war on tribe Rebellious!
Sent Jan 30, 2018 02:02:09
The tribe is now at war with Energizer!

War name: Order 66

Declaration:
Order 66

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

geuss they didnt like it:D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm actually dead xD AA has already recruited 2 new players out of the ol' academy to try and offset the point loss :D

Rank 1 is really that important 74 out of a minimum 360 days into the world huh Ronnie :D

Can't wait for our next video :p

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually dead xD AA has already recruited 2 new players out of the ol' academy to try and offset the point loss :D

Rank 1 is really that important 74 out of a minimum 360 days into the world huh Ronnie :D

Can't wait for our next video :p

wel I did like the vids looking forward to those