Energizer Tries To Annex

Who is your favourite to survive?

• Energizer Family

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Annexation

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

Glue

this time only the stats for and against the two tribes tried to show conquers the tribes were doing during the same period but people don't read and thought that was the war stats i think so ...

Side 1:

Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 3
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,919
Side 2: 12,269
Difference: 58,650

chart
Just realised, you're not showing s-rank in these stats?
Is there a reason for that I'm missing?

DeletedUser110019

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but s-rank is AA's academy tribe. Has been since the merge.

didn`t notice the tribe actually and lol AA has an academy tribe

I won`t count them for any warstats they aren`t worth remembering

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So AA's Op is almost about to land. Keeps your eyes open for caps, most of them are landing at 22:22:22 tonight.

There has been some great timing by AA, great attacking, so it will be interesting to see how we here at Annex manage to hold up. (don't think you will be finding these ~IL~ stacks you love to talk about)

Lets find out together how good they are at attacking little old annex, instead of err ~IL~

Slightly Sober

So AA's Op is almost about to land. Keeps your eyes open for caps, most of them are landing at 22:22:22 tonight.

There has been some great timing by AA, great attacking, so it will be interesting to see how we here at Annex manage to hold up. (don't think you will be finding these ~IL~ stacks you love to talk about)

Lets find out together how good they are at attacking little old annex, instead of err ~IL~

Shit. I knew I forgot something. :eek: Just go about your normal business.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe you went past slightly sober, not good man ;)

you can join us on the next one

well it wasnt good enough in the end.

e8e27b7422b48d76fcde49a52e87df55.png

Last edited:

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well we are into the aftermath now. Taken some good hits, as I said some very good attacks and a nice fake to keep me occupied (nice one atoms) but it didn't work.

Still helped many others out. Rank 15ODS

The Evil Organization

From the looks of things we are on our last feet in K34 but we are even bigger then what we were at the start of the war.

Good job members of Annex for defending and lasting a long time . Now we can fight back probably instead of being trapped in a corner .

Good Job to the members of S Rank also.

May the best tribe live.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From the looks of things we are on our last feet in K34 but we are even bigger then what we were at the start of the war.

Good job members of Annex for defending and lasting a long time . Now we can fight back probably instead of being trapped in a corner .

Good Job to the members of S Rank also.

May the best tribe live.
What do you have to do to get a shoutout on your profile?

Temple of Tom

Interesting war. Only 7 players had 10 plus war caps. Hopefully the glutt refugees are better.

02245cf801a002e7ae77a37ef0664103.png

The Evil Organization

Interesting war. Only 7 players had 10 plus war caps. Hopefully the glutt refugees are better.

02245cf801a002e7ae77a37ef0664103.png

Wooooo you and Ronnie do love the stats .

At the end of the day its about which tribe survives .

And luckily enough the war is still going and some of us are in a better spot now. So expecting some caps soon . :D