How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeletedUser119047

This is going to get some salty responses. Rumor has it that IPOD family + ~IL~ + Annex are at war with AA and s-rank.

My question is.. how the hell is AA surviving this war.. there fighting 3 fronts!!? From the war stats. AA family is actually winning???

Side 1:
Tribes: IPODA, IPOD, ~IL~, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, s-rank

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,075
Side 2: 790
Difference: 285

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 58
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,648,238
Side 2: 2,652,497
Difference: 995,741

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,446
Side 2: 266,163
Difference: 59,717

chart

DeletedUser118378

The world wants to see AA lose amd gave their hopes being an endgame contender be impossible. However you can not underestimate the resolve of them against all odds

DeletedUser102250

Probably because they weren't at war with IL for the last month. I don't see much winning now lol. Also you forgot poor otis

jZSvS2J.png
75ad3752a8ff3e6f3335063fa6c26ed4

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah nice last month stats, when its has only been this line up for 3-4 days?

they were just beating on Annex solo till the others joined.

The Evil Organization

Yeah you forgot otis54

He left AA but he is still apart of them haha :p

He thinks once he leaves AA the pressure won't be on him much longer.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Maybe they're just amazing players in AA did you ever stop to think about that??

DeletedUser116033

I'd say AA are not winning, they have gained no advantage in any area. Their borders still go from south 43 to east 34. They haven't gained any territory, only consolidating on their own. Growth rate of the tribe has been dramatically reduced. There was a time in total points AA family were just over 2 million points ahead of my own tribe Creati.

IPOD are tightly packed and are able to play the numbers game given how dense the core is. Bordering tribes of IL and creati have secured the continents touching them so no room to push there.

The only way I could see AA at an actual advantage is if they were able to break IL, complete another merge (IPOD biggest I'd guess) or come to a diplomatic arrangement with IL to fight the south.

I wouldn't say there are losing either, other than in the sense of stumped growth. Few are willing to do business with them, but they have the mass that if focused properly they could hold it at a stalemate until other events play out. Neighbours disbanding or being attacked, internal strifes of other tribes etc.

Happy to kick back with a beer and see what unfolds.

DeletedUser118378

From marmites input, seems like AA is out of options. IPOD will likely merge with IL over AA anyway

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
From marmites input, seems like AA is out of options. IPOD will likely merge with IL over AA anyway

IL is just gonna merge in creati then use our combined powers to learn necromancy bring the underdog story back to life and conquer the world as a triad

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also if you believe Ronnies war stats padded with tribes I've never even heard of in my area okay but lets look at the real war in the north where I am involved can't speak much to the southern battles with ipod/whoever. Funny what happens when you can't pad those stats and Ronnie can't use his multiple fronts excuse because were in the exact same situation as them diplomatically with neighbors. Plus, of their 5 caps a couple of those are recaps. Looks like they're just trying to cluster up in their own scared little core as we eat our way in with those caps.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank, AA
Players: otis54

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 226
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 596,864
Side 2: 899,622
Difference: 302,758

chart

Side 1: 144,332
Side 2: 27,021
Difference: 117,311

chart

Slightly Sober

also if you believe Ronnies war stats padded with tribes I've never even heard of in my area okay but lets look at the real war in the north where I am involved can't speak much to the southern battles with ipod/whoever. Funny what happens when you can't pad those stats and Ronnie can't use his multiple fronts excuse because were in the exact same situation as them diplomatically with neighbors. Plus, of their 5 caps a couple of those are recaps. Looks like they're just trying to cluster up in their own scared little core as we eat our way in with those caps.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~, Annex
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank, AA
Players: otis54

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 226
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 596,864
Side 2: 899,622
Difference: 302,758

chart

Side 1: 144,332
Side 2: 27,021
Difference: 117,311

chart

Regardless how one represents the war stats. You did invite IPOD into the official war, thus you should include them.

DeletedUser

Every day a new topic for us. Many understood at the beginning of the game.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh I think they speak for different things. You both consider the war as a whole (I have been posting those stats) but also it's worth analysing different fronts.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
Both sides will always have different focuses it's what leads to the propaganda in PnP.

DeletedUser

Yeah you forgot otis54

He left AA but he is still apart of them haha :p

He thinks once he leaves AA the pressure won't be on him much longer.

You speak a lot, but you say nothing. How to help someone who does not want to be saved.

Feb 02 20:46 otis54 left the tribe.
Feb 03 22:23 otis54 has rejected the invitation.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AA, s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: IPOD, IPODA, ~IL~, Annex

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 806
Side 2: 1,092
Difference: 286

chart

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 45
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 2,747,818
Side 2: 3,791,293
Difference: 1,043,475

chart

Side 1: 323,521
Side 2: 232,244
Difference: 91,277

chart

AA is up by 22 caps. This is quite embarrassing. I thought AA had no good players.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can someone just post the ingame war stats??
showing each tribe in the war and whats actually going on

theres 3 posts on this page alone all showing different stats
since each one seems to have a different opinion
on who is and isn't in the war...

on that note
goodluck to both sides and please don't end the war with a merger...

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
can someone just post the ingame war stats??
showing each tribe in the war and whats actually going on

theres 3 posts on this page alone all showing different stats
since each one seems to have a different opinion
on who is and isn't in the war...

on that note
goodluck to both sides and please don't end the war with a merger...

the problem is somehow it all got lumped into one war when its essentially 3 wars northern IL versus glutt western IL versus eastern aa and backline aa versus annex as well as some fighting between southern aa and ipod. However the pont of my stats was that in the one place where its IL fighting AA straight up they are getting absolutly spanked.

EDIT: can vouch stats below were correct as of time of posting

Last edited:

Slightly Sober

I got rid of the non-essentials that were irrelevant to fit this into a good size image for viewing purposes. All stats are real though. Unfortunately in this official war, IPODA hasn't been added yet.

8142e28061e2d2db1369b32e0cf5dbe5.png

Last edited: