Vodka Declares on NN

0s0speedy

i dont see the connection between the 2 of those. I didnt quit because of incomings , i just had a busy day . lets not even say that half of those were during my sleep time . do you expect me to spend the night defending an account on a lost world ?

97 is where the futures at, mate.

0s0speedy

Yes yes...You spying on NN finally paid off ;)

That is one hell of a victory for 'Team Varomnia.' lol

Rob i'm so jealous of you. From where did you find such a skilled co-player? :(

Congratulations :D

||A|L|I||
Well, someones triggered, aren't they.. :D

DeletedUser99939

NN was disbanded as is visible, what is not visible is who or what did the action.

Subject Lady the cleaner disbands your tribe
Sent Feb 10, 2018 11:26:33
Lady the cleaner has disbanded your tribe.

Apparently, this was done not by Miccull (if he is aware he is not saying), but one of his co-players who admitted to it earlier in NN chat. A very sucky move that will only give Vodka yet another easy opportunity, but I suppose this was needed, now I can take those who actually care to fight and mold them into what they should be. Pain in the "rears" to you folks in Vodka.

Btw Speedy, I hope you can tag now considering how many times I yelled at you on 80 for it lmao.

War

DeletedUser81551

Sam deserves the win. He's done all the heavy lifting. I've only done the dirty politics. Onto 98!

Jesus you guys don't even understand sarcasm..facepalm

What kind of heavy lifting did he do? Varomnia. account barely attacked anyone in Vodka nor was attacked by Vodka.

And at the end you guys used Martin as an excuse to switch sides. Don't tell me if you did not have a thing going on with Martin then you wouldn't change the side lol.

||A|L|I||

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jesus you guys don't even understand sarcasm..facepalm

What kind of heavy lifting did he do? Varomnia. account barely attacked anyone in Vodka nor was attacked by Vodka.

And at the end you guys used Martin as an excuse to switch sides. Don't tell me if you did not have a thing going on with Martin then you wouldn't change the side lol.

||A|L|I||

Have the conversations and screen shots somewhere, Varo came to us long ago and was told no go away, sat doing there own thing, They joined back to NN and were to be oped, It was at that point where Martin , (among others) were in a chat attempting to convince Superbad account to take them as co-players on vodka front line accoutns so they could basically open up are front line, typical discussing attempts to break rules (again from Martin and NN) and sabotage accounts.

That's when Varomnia came back to vodka and showed us this and said i don't agree with this i know you said no but what can we do, we said sweet alright NN want to play like that are turn too, Everyone who was a part of the "The Real Dark Elite" Chat was in on it and none spoke up about it anything for a win right?

Varomnia - December 1st.
I'm really ----- right now.

Varomnia - December 1st.
Martin, firecat, and some others tried to play Sean and act like they were different players by renaming themselves on skype, saying they want to help Vodka and coplay vodka accounts.
But what they intended to do was coplay the front line accounts on Vodka and purposefully sabotage them for NN's benefit.

Varomnia - December 1st.
That hurts me. Like for --- sake. NN isn't the NN I used to fight for. They're all gone. This new bronze-league trash players are in there now.
But seriously. wtf
That's just playing dirty on a whole new level.

The truth is Martin was a cancer to NN and none from leadership had the balls to put a stop to it , countless internal dramas, even with felons he was abusive and aggressive towards at a time when NN was trying to secure them into the war, constant attempts to get people banned.

Martin always put hes huge ego and thought about him self first, tribe later, as seen when he decided to let him self barb hes the sole reason many players quit, hell he was even a major factor in Sym and TSB leaving, because they just cant stand hes arrogance.