How is AA still alive and winning?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeAdMaX

Loving that 'leaked' Annex video, very funny nice to see some humour left in the world.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi guys, one of the "Croonsh" coplayers that's been quiet on externals thus far. I'm just curious why nobody has shown these stats yet:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: AA
Players: otis54

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 705
Side 2: 735
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 4
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,004,886
Side 2: 2,721,081
Difference: 283,805

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,616
Side 2: 25,576
Difference: 153,040

chart

To further add insult to injury, let's see what those four caps on us are....

YqNeUC2.png

zP0kiZU.png

2Ew5Jd8.png

Hmmm....three recaps....and what was that fourth one?

a8nuUMQ.png

Hmm, an unsuspecting cross-noble by (now dead) Otis.

Oh, and by the way, the recap Otis got from us is obviously back in our hands now. ;)

Ronnie, you can keep trying to run from the truth, but anyone with at least the intelligence of a grapefruit can see right through you.

-Holden

DeletedUser117635

atmospherecf1 Feb 10, 00:51
mailed to: SunTop;I AM POTATO;Thorst;KoE-CaShMaN;Cowboy4998;lahuil

You already know we are planning Ops against you all. And, I know you have a lot of defense. But, we have a lot of offense as well. You've all seen and experienced my Ops and you have seen what we have done to our enemy, even it out numbered and fighting 3 fronts.

I'm giving you an opportunity to join us. You all, especially lahuil, have heavily invested in your accounts to see the end game. Come join us.

If not then, at the end of the day this is tribal wars. Do whats best for your account. I said that to DD, before we ate him...

-Ronnie

Getting this ultimatum thing again... Im a loyal guy so i will follow my friends whatever they decide. Just thought Id share this with the world again cause I dont like ronnie with all the backstabbing and smack talking and such.

-Sam

DeletedUser117635

Oh and Ive never seen an OP by AA with more than 2 trains on the same landing time, so not much skill involved.

DeletedUser121656

Didn't Ronnie lose 7 nukes on you to not take a single village from you? And he thinks He can do another OP with better success without having DD there and Y'all having more villages now than you did before? Must be smoking something really good like when he makes his "were winning the war" videos and forgets to show ~IL~ is smashing them, so he adds in the other tribes states to make ~AA~ look like they are actually winning.

DeletedUser117635

Dude, i dont get it. I have rejected invites or opportunities to join AA/S rank 3 times in the past for a reason.

I AM NOT IMPRESSED

And yes, lost all that plus some antisnipes On my main. Someone hmu for coplaying if AA decides to hit me again lol

DeletedUser118378

There is absolutely no chance AA can win the world. Try again in world 100 :)

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just playing devil's advocate here... but AA does seem to be doing fairly well?

Looks like they ran a large op on IPOD which was very successful:

84fb4bd7e7dace97cf8fafef349d9f9a.png

And IL posting the stats of them vs. AA and Otis as basically their claim to fame, which is fair enough since he was rimmed, but doesn't seem like they've made much other progress besides against 1 player who may have been very unprepared and exposed.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

And AA vs Annex isn't even close

Side 1:
Tribes: Annex
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 44
Difference: 39

chart

Last edited:

Quack

Reaction score
Gravemaker,

Maybe you should focus on the kicks from your end to see why we include them. After relentless attacking on the western end of your clusters, you have lost 3 major players over the course of the past weeks. In the past week, you've had 2 players go down and they've been kicked.

Bs70Ndn.png

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol knew that was coming. If you even bothered to read my post, I said: "which is fair enough [to include him] since he was rimmed, but doesn't seem like they've made much other progress besides against 1 player who may have been very unprepared and exposed." I understand why he is included, but am just making the point that you haven't really done anything else but noble him out.

Not trying to turn this into a Glutt thread but just to address you, unfortunately we had a lot of people go inactive, including both demonicus and kingmaka as I am sure you'd know considering you walked in and took villages for free undefended. Personally I don't care about stats, so feel free to post them all you want.

737679e1acb693ec6091badfebd6688d.png

And just for example, obviously kingmaka had been inactive for days before you even launched on him... On top of that, I didn't even kick people straight away while they were being nobled out, so you had plenty of time to take villages for free to pad your stats all you liked. If someone won't put in the effort to even post that they have nobles incoming, or return my messages, or give their sit up and they just disappear, well then they get dismissed because that's not someone worth a spot in the tribe.

Last edited:

Krapek

Easy why AA is still on top, IL rimmed otis and they still have a boner because of that, meanwhile AA is taking on Annex and IL is still not yet sober from the rim otis party. Cant see any war activity from IL atm.

There may be 2 reasons. First, they are stacking the frontline villages (gotta give a credit on that, their frontline is good, from the both sides, there are no wandering villages), they have propably stacked the frontline villages and are now either waiting for an AA attack so they can again post in the forums about their victorious defence. But i prefer and hope that they are rather making preparations for an OP. Will see will see.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
nobling a kicked member, internals, and barbling...all in a days work for AA. Still waiting on any incoming.

Attachments

• Captureaa barble.png
    Captureaa barble.png
    179 KB · Views: 28

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
IL did declare on AA, it should be the opposite and AA should be waiting incomings from you

lets be real we have a small front but were still slowly pushing you in on it. If you have checked your forums lately you'd know my nukes are building and I got some caps to show for it. I guess im wrong for atleast expecting a response apart from status quo barbling.

atmospherecf

lets be real we have a small front but were still slowly pushing you in on it. If you have checked your forums lately you'd know my nukes are building and I got some caps to show for it. I guess im wrong for atleast expecting a response apart from status quo barbling.

My apologies... for the lack of attention towards ~IL~. We've been busy fighting 2 other fronts.. and now are down to 1 front. Annex is done for..... Now, we will be more than happy to entertain ~IL~.