Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser121413
  • Start date

DeletedUser119021

0jqr0BFAQByOhtCutrkGCw.png

this is Jan 07th. that would be DAs CO that has just got fresh stacking list from our forum but as you can see they have been talking for half a day just then

these were only tiny bits taken to paint the picture, don't taunt me and call me liar anymore, as i've said i have all the juicy prtscrs you need. w0sh tried to convince me that DA had nothing to do with poseidon, but after all shiposts and stupid comments i find that to hard to believe. might aswell call him mister discrepancy.

Excuse me Mister.
There are some things you seem to not want to understand. Yes, I did get the list. Want to know what was in this list? Tcamps and ocb-slims villages. We knew they were stacked though. The only thing I wanted to know was the stacks in a newly gotten village in our cluster. I don't like sending 15 nukes in a certain village, which I ended up not doing. That's the only info I got to use.
Also, this list was not used in any way. It was info we already had and I kept fo myself. Chech twstats for an OP in the next days to tell me if we indeed used the list.
Do you maybe want to see the rest of the chat with the guy? It only lasted this half a day. I'll happily upload the whole conversation myself, if you teach me how to do it :D As I said, only 1 village was my concern and it was not in the stack list.
The second thing I would like to tell you is that DA had nothing to do with my action. We may be co-playing but that doesn't mean he knew anything about it. Yes, I asked the guy once, but NO DA didn't know shit about it.
The only info that fell into DA's hands was the drama between Bit-Cloud and ocb-slims. Not because DA asked it, but by accident.
What was in this info? That ocb wanted to give us the villages and DEFY recalled stacks from him. What did DA do with this info? He chose NOT to attack ocb, since all we want is a fair fight.
I don't mind anyone bashing me, but please get your facts straight before bashing someone else in my account. If you want, I'll happily provide whatever screenshot or conversation you ask.

TL;DR Did I get info about 1 certain village? - Yes, I did. Did I get extra info I didn't know about? - No, I didn't. Did DA use any info? - No, he didn't.

DeletedUser

so many stirring and shitposts... this is going to be one long post... gotta love 'em. :cool:

so let's start with 11 days ago; i said i know for a fact that w0sh account was using spy in DEFY. this is what i get;

you severely doubting and me knowing for a fact are 2 different things. not to mention shitty lul. i've almost stopped paying attention to you back here, but you keep stirring stuff.
0jqr0BFAQByOhtCutrkGCw.png

this is Jan 07th. that would be DAs CO that has just got fresh stacking list from our forum but as you can see they have been talking for half a day just then. VR, alex, and rest of the gang south missstreated their spy, as he is also speaking croatian, he came to me and explained everything.

naturally, i have all other screenshots as well, i have screenshots of OBEY players asking few of our noobs for info right after they they launch on them or right before every OP, but it's a common thing, i repeat, spies don't interest me much just have to learn to live with them.

Well I wasn't really aware of that. Not that I can really see anything from that other than take your word for it. I will discuss it with my coplayer regardless, but I am not his master and nor do I force him how to play the game. Regardless, I don't see how this could have been useful for us at all. The only two targets we ever decided on attacking in the war were Galicia and later Ocb/Simon. The rest we were ordered to attack by the tribe and sent regardless of whether we thought it was a bad idea or not.

uuu i love this post. we have argued few times when i called your OPs shit and you defended them saying that you got what you came for etc. i can count 4 large OBEY OPs (i'll get back on those ones) prior to this one while we had to fight inactivity, and as stated above your shady tactics, and now you say it only took 1 non-half arsed OP to break us? talk about discrepancies.

Yes, and despite the fact the Ops back then weren't up to my liking particularly when it came to scale, participation and methodology we still quite often got what we wanted. Whether that was taking out Galicia, or simon or a few others I can't remember. Those two things are not direct opposites to each other at all.

i still don't know what happened with Simon1234AD, w0sh took all of his vills almost in one day i think same day when he said he only had fakes incoming. talk about capitalizations, just another one in a row.

Well this is the thing. We did send some attacks on Ocb-Slims, it was a downtime for the tribe and I was told the next Op was going to land with enough time to cycle my nukes an extra time. So yea, we knew Ocb was stacked through various scouts but sent them anyways. I think overall, having Ocb there has opened up a lot on our front. What you didn't know apparantly was that just after that time we had an Op with Mezonis on Simon. Those nukes to Simon were already on the way whilst we were attacking Ocb. You don't just put your eggs in one basket. It was a downtime for a tribal Op, so we had a lot less resources to work with so essentially our account had to be smart and sack a bunch of nukes/train to get what we wanted. Of course we'd have preferred if we took every single village, but when you are on your own against a tribe, then you've got to accept that wasn't happening.

The problem was, Simon doesn't have lvl 20 watchtowers so he couldn't see them. We knew that which is why we wanted to exploit it. Again, this was not through asking him or anything like that, it was through the good old fashioned scouting and looking through every village on TWstats to mark the Defy WTs and exploit angles where they were ineffective. This works on practically all Defy players and their sitters as without the watchtower their defending isn't that good so you just find the angle where they get the information at very short notice or not at all.

In essence he was bad at the game and you took him at his word.

I have a good idea about how Ocb works from W90 where we were both in the same tribe, so I know exactly what he is like and how to take advantage of it. He will cry for support if it looks like we put in enough troops, so essentially he was there just to waste Defy's resources and time. I think we attacked him twice over the three months of being next to us. This was nothing to do with any stack list or information gotten from Defy. It was because since he never attacked us even once, he was no real threat so we were happy to keep him sticking around as he'd draw Defy defence every time we hinted at attacking him so the rest of the tribe could do work.

Last edited by a moderator:

ocb-slims

Reaction score
Well I wasn't really aware of that. Not that I can really see anything from that other than take your word for it. I will discuss it with my coplayer regardless, but I am not his master and nor do I force him how to play the game. Regardless, I don't see how this could have been useful for us at all. The only two targets we ever decided on attacking in the war were Galicia and later Ocb/Simon. The rest we were ordered to attack by the tribe and sent regardless of whether we thought it was a bad idea or not.

Yes, and despite the fact the Ops back then weren't up to my liking particularly when it came to scale, participation and methodology we still quite often got what we wanted. Whether that was taking out Galicia, or simon or a few others I can't remember. Those two things are not direct opposites to each other at all.

Well this is the thing. We did send some attacks on Ocb-Slims, it was a downtime for the tribe and I was told the next Op was going to land with enough time to cycle my nukes an extra time. So yea, we knew Ocb was stacked through various scouts but sent them anyways. I think overall, having Ocb there has opened up a lot on our front. What you didn't know apparantly was that just after that time we had an Op with Mezonis on Simon. Those nukes to Simon were already on the way whilst we were attacking Ocb. You don't just put your eggs in one basket. It was a downtime for a tribal Op, so we had a lot less resources to work with so essentially our account had to be smart and sack a bunch of nukes/train to get what we wanted. Of course we'd have preferred if we took every single village, but when you are on your own against a tribe, then you've got to accept that wasn't happening.

The problem was, Simon doesn't have lvl 20 watchtowers so he couldn't see them. We knew that which is why we wanted to exploit it. Again, this was not through asking him or anything like that, it was through the good old fashioned scouting and looking through every village on TWstats to mark the Defy WTs and exploit angles where they were ineffective. This works on practically all Defy players and their sitters as without the watchtower their defending isn't that good so you just find the angle where they get the information at very short notice or not at all.

In essence he was bad at the game and you took him at his word.

I have a good idea about how Ocb works from W90 where we were both in the same tribe, so I know exactly what he is like and how to take advantage of it. He will cry for support if it looks like we put in enough troops, so essentially he was there just to waste Defy's resources and time. I think we attacked him twice over the three months of being next to us. This was nothing to do with any stack list or information gotten from Defy. It was because since he never attacked us even once, he was no real threat so we were happy to keep him sticking around as he'd draw Defy defence every time we hinted at attacking him so the rest of the tribe could do work.

I like reading the forum here, but I think I havent posted before. I will do an exception because I see my name mentioned here a lot lately.

-About bit cloud leaving the tribe: I got no problem with it, it was expected. He was just using the tribe for cover, passing info to obey and waiting for the right opportunity to go to obey. Its not the first time this happens in tw and wont be the last. My only notice here is that it would be better i think if instead of talking shit about his previous tribemates, complain etc etc to just admit what he did and end it there. After all he entered the tribe with 1 villa and left with 90 so he owes a big part of his growth and existence in the game to that tribe. A tribe where his contribution was just basic and obviously approved by obey. Many things bit has mentioned are true but many are also lies. Bottom line, in my eyes the responsibility of this is 50-50 between bit cloud and our leadership as they knew this was going to happen and they allowed it.

-About WET/Spyker not helping Defy: I personally havent seen anyone from DEFY asking for support from WET/Spyker. Tbh I wouldnt find it reasonable to ask for support from tribes that are not close to you etc etc. I do not feel betrayed or anything like that by any other tribe. We took the decision to fight against Obey knowing the odds, the inactivity and all that, if Wet or Spyker was in the area Obey has, we would be prob figthing them and not obey. The only thing i believe that would have been benefitial is if we cooperated and did common ops (lts) against obey.

-About DEFY losing against obey: Its obvious to everyone that after the last op we are on the losing side, no doupt about that. Without saying that obeys players are unskilled or anything like that, the reasons for that outcome is mostly inactivity (both in accounts and leadership). With the help of bit cloud and his predecessors, they know exactly who is active and whos not, who is more experienced and who is less etc. A great defeat of our tribe is the fact that our enemy tribe is getting more villas from our internalls than us. For the past weeks we have been rushing and trying like crazy to absorb all that inactivity and villas. Obey have been true masters in spotting inactives, weaker players, soft spots etc and target them. Its natural and 100% fine, its just strategy and really fruitful. I dont think we ve had a defeat where active players were attacked for the simplest reason that ever since i got in to DEFY, everyone was helpfull and responded when supp was needed and i m thankfull i played in this tribe.

About the above:

"So yea, we knew Ocb was stacked through various scouts but sent them anyways" 2 or 3 scouts convinced you i was stacked...that was only local def though. The tribe is not in a position to stack anyone as u can see anymore and for a long time now.

"I have a good idea about how Ocb works from W90 where we were both in the same tribe" Who are you?

"He will cry for support if it looks like we put in enough troops, so essentially he was there just to waste Defy's resources and time" I guess you ve heard me crying for defence in the past to say this right? I only ask for support if the losses will be 3 to 1 atleast for me and my tribe. I respect my tribesmates efforts and troops and so far I ve only given them big margin victories where their troops were involved. I consider myself privileged for playing in DEFY and the support i got from my tribe whenever i asked so i ll be here till the end ready as always to support them back best way i can.

"It was because since he never attacked us even once, he was no real threat so we were happy to keep him sticking around as he'd draw Defy defence every time we hinted at attacking him so the rest of the tribe could do work" I took 5 of your tribes villas no? Last 3 ops i got like 300-400 fakes and some nukes here and there. If you think i m the type of player that will ask for support before i see the whole plan, you are in for the long ride... I dont need wt to spot fakes, i can smell them. I can even smell the <1000 troops u send to my offence villas.I was suprised at first because it used to be population based and not troop numbers.

And to close this, I believe obey has many good, skilled players, some of them i have enjoyed playing with even as enemies. Nothing personal with the guys, its just a game and if it wasnt for them, i prob wouldnt have enjoyed it as much.

Sorry for the text wall, i ll be around for limited appearances in case anyone has questions etc.

ocb

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I do not think this is the case anymore in terms of stacking, however it has been in the past. Even today, I've taken villages from King Parker whose defence is still tied up in your villages. See for example the conquer I made off him literally an hour ago:

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 11.49.24.png

601|549 and 606|544 are owned by you and have been left in those villages for well over a month, since the last time you were attacked was on the 2nd January. Generally we do simultaneous scouting, ie. we scout a bunch of villages at the same time and then check those same villages a couple days or even sometimes hours later to see the difference. You don't actually move around your troops very much at all and people's troops who have been attacked. I've shown a few more, keep in mind these are only what I, individually, have conquered in the last 48 hours so I haven't bothered going through every report or I could find at least 20 villages no doubt:

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 12.02.14.png Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 12.01.02.png Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 12.01.57.png

People can look at some of those co-ordinates and see they are not directly next to Obey villages too if they wanted to. Cross correlate the ODD to see when you were last attacked. Essentially because these troops were still in your villages, it made it significantly easier to break through other players. Particularly Blue Banana, Tyrell Wellick and King Parker of the ones I attacked because when the front shifted, they still had villages tied up with you.

Yes, I was in P-W whilst you were there in W90, though I was on the northern front, ironically I was fighting against Mezonis, Love Apocolypse and War-Peace. Funny how things change. I wasn't really focused on that front, but I did hear various tidbits because word just goes around and Omar was on both fronts so I talked to him a lot about how things were going. Of course I was a bit far away so perhaps that wasn't true, but I did observe that it was quite easy to get troops from the tribe funneled into you or at the very least keep your troops at home so other players would not get support like in the most recent op.

My time in TEA.F is also why I perhaps feel somewhat sympathetic to =Bit Cloud= assuming what he is saying is true (personally I was against him joining because I questioned this but it's not my decision), even though I have no idea what he talked about with Obey members other than seeing that message between you and him. I spent a lot of the time in the beginning in TEA helping out, doing lots of sits, supporting and stabilising the front. Infamy ironically would have done far better if I was not there. As soon as people knew who I was as I was playing under an alias and that I knew people in Infamy like Mike and Bill, it was like I was spying on their tribe just because I knew people over there. When you get around as much as I think Bit Cloud has, you start to know a lot of people though. I have plenty of good friends in Escape and Wet and though we chat sometimes about old worlds and stuff and possible W100 premades, information doesn't flow. I think its one of these things where you treat people the way you want them to treat you at least internally (I'm all for chatting shit over here). If you expected =Bit Cloud= to be loyal beyond Defy doing well, then abusing him and calling him a spy isn't going to motivate anyone to actually keep on playing for your side.

I am glad regardless that you enjoyed your time in Defy and certainly I'm not one of those who think Escape/WET have any obligation whatsoever to Defy. You don't have to help every tribe you are at war with. I think Defy are meatshields of convenience rather than by any sort of design. Defy were expected to lose, I think it took longer than expected and I do think if Obey had gotten their acts together earlier it would have gone a lot smoother. Credit where credits due, Defy have lasted a bit longer than I expected, though I don't think it will be recovered now. I'd have more to say here that would further back up my point on things specifically pertaining to you, but the war goes on and I'd prefer to keep certain pieces of evidence back (these are nothing to do with spies, but would at least make things more difficult for me in future) that would back my point.

I'm just taking villages for my tribe and it's nothing really personal. All business. I didn't even start the fight with that general bloc, actually I was attacked on my first village by Jslips, the leader of S-Crew which would become SDMF which would then merge into Defy. That's how long I've been fighting against that general area. It's gone relatively well all things considered.

Last edited by a moderator:

ocb-slims

Reaction score
Well I do not think this is the case anymore in terms of stacking, however it has been in the past. Even today, I've taken villages from King Parker whose defence is still tied up in your villages. See for example the conquer I made off him literally an hour ago:

601|549 and 606|544 are owned by you and have been left in those villages for well over a month, since the last time you were attacked was on the 2nd January. Generally we do simultaneous scouting, ie. we scout a bunch of villages at the same time and then check those same villages a couple days or even sometimes hours later to see the difference. You don't actually move around your troops very much at all and people's troops who have been attacked. I've shown a few more, keep in mind these are only what I, individually, have conquered in the last 48 hours so I haven't bothered going through every report or I could find at least 20 villages no doubt:

People can look at some of those co-ordinates and see they are not directly next to Obey villages too if they wanted to. Cross correlate the ODD to see when you were last attacked. Essentially because these troops were still in your villages, it made it significantly easier to break through other players. Particularly Blue Banana, Tyrell Wellick and King Parker of the ones I attacked because when the front shifted, they still had villages tied up with you.

Yes, I was in P-W whilst you were there in W90, though I was on the northern front, ironically I was fighting against Mezonis, Love Apocolypse and War-Peace. Funny how things change. I wasn't really focused on that front, but I did hear various tidbits because word just goes around and Omar was on both fronts so I talked to him a lot about how things were going. Of course I was a bit far away so perhaps that wasn't true, but I did observe that it was quite easy to get troops from the tribe funneled into you or at the very least keep your troops at home so other players would not get support like in the most recent op.

My time in TEA.F is also why I perhaps feel somewhat sympathetic to =Bit Cloud= assuming what he is saying is true (personally I was against him joining because I questioned this but it's not my decision), even though I have no idea what he talked about with Obey members other than seeing that message between you and him. I spent a lot of the time in the beginning in TEA helping out, doing lots of sits, supporting and stabilising the front. Infamy ironically would have done far better if I was not there. As soon as people knew who I was as I was playing under an alias and that I knew people in Infamy like Mike and Bill, it was like I was spying on their tribe just because I knew people over there. When you get around as much as I think Bit Cloud has, you start to know a lot of people though. I have plenty of good friends in Escape and Wet and though we chat sometimes about old worlds and stuff and possible W100 premades, information doesn't flow. I think its one of these things where you treat people the way you want them to treat you at least internally (I'm all for chatting shit over here). If you expected =Bit Cloud= to be loyal beyond Defy doing well, then abusing him and calling him a spy isn't going to motivate anyone to actually keep on playing for your side.

I am glad regardless that you enjoyed your time in Defy and certainly I'm not one of those who think Escape/WET have any obligation whatsoever to Defy. You don't have to help every tribe you are at war with. I think Defy are meatshields of convenience rather than by any sort of design. Defy were expected to lose, I think it took longer than expected and I do think if Obey had gotten their acts together earlier it would have gone a lot smoother. Credit where credits due, Defy have lasted a bit longer than I expected, though I don't think it will be recovered now. I'd have more to say here that would further back up my point on things specifically pertaining to you, but the war goes on and I'd prefer to keep certain pieces of evidence back (these are nothing to do with spies, but would at least make things more difficult for me in future) that would back my point.

I'm just taking villages for my tribe and it's nothing really personal. All business. I didn't even start the fight with that general bloc, actually I was attacked on my first village by Jslips, the leader of S-Crew which would become SDMF which would then merge into Defy. That's how long I've been fighting against that general area. In that time, other than recaps, I don't think I've lost a single village so it's gone relatively well all things considered. At the start it was mostly a solo venture but its gradually become what it has today. It's been entertaining enough anyways and no hard feeling at least from my end.

Yeah everything you shared here is true, but those are reports from an inactive account whos being internalled for weeks now. Those troops were left at my villas because the account was inactive to take them back, send them somewhere else etc. I d be glad if that account could take back that def and use it somewhere else. The level of inactivity is such that many of our internalls we had to waste troops to take. Like I said, we used to have that notorious stack list and some of my villas were stacked. The stacking of those villas of mine started when we werent surrounded but only had 2 fronts to fight. Ever since the start 90-95% of my villas were frontline, so i wouldnt be able to stack myself sufficiently without the help of my tribe -who was very generous to me.

I never abused bit or called him anything, my only point was that if i did that jump i would say things as they are and just leave it to that. If it wasnt for DEFY i dont think i would be around and other players also wouldnt be around including bit. So that kind of matters to me, maybe it doesnt for others. np just my opinion.

I agree up to a point that Defy is a meatshield but that was our decision, we werent pushed or manipulated by any other tribe. At least i havent seen or heard anything like that. We just have some players that like to war, win or lose and enjoy a nice game thats it.

In general I have no complaints from allies, enemies and tribemates and this world has been one of the "cleanest" i ve played so far. Hope it stays that way cause its more fun

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First off I’d like to apologize to everyone for all the off topic posts I’ve made. I felt the need to defend myself with all the misinformation and blatant lies going around. This was a mistake as the players spreading them are going to keep spreading them so I should not have fallen for the bait.

Contrary to popular belief the only information I ever gave to anyone about Defy was a message thread between myself and OCB. If players want to believe I did more and worked against Defy they have a right to believe that. They have a right to be angry with me as I did leave them. However in my point of view I kept the pact I had made and told leadership about. I never approached Obey for an invite but I would be lying if I said I didn’t think it was possible at some point. I told the people i know in Obey I’d keep fighting for Defy until it falls apart. Maybe I jumped the gun in believing that things were done with defy but it surely felt like the tribe was finished with all the inactivity.

Those who know the full story know the truth. I’ve played this game far too long to begin lying about things like this. If players in Defy want to hate me I’ll accept that. However , hate me for the right reasons which is only I left the tribe. While I was a member I did what I could to prevent the tribe falling apart the only thing I could have done more was become apart of leadership which I had no interest. If you’ve played the game long enough you know that is the quickest way to burn out. In closing playing in Defy was fun for the most part and if you want to carry a grudge into further worlds I’m fine with that you have the right to. I wish everyone the best (even murph) and I’m going to focus on things in game so I will not be posting on the forums for some time. Let’s make this an end game war to remember.

DeletedUser105906

Excuse me Mister.
There are some things you seem to not want to understand. Yes, I did get the list. Want to know what was in this list? Tcamps and ocb-slims villages. We knew they were stacked though. The only thing I wanted to know was the stacks in a newly gotten village in our cluster. I don't like sending 15 nukes in a certain village, which I ended up not doing. That's the only info I got to use.
Also, this list was not used in any way. It was info we already had and I kept fo myself. Chech twstats for an OP in the next days to tell me if we indeed used the list.
Do you maybe want to see the rest of the chat with the guy? It only lasted this half a day. I'll happily upload the whole conversation myself, if you teach me how to do it :D As I said, only 1 village was my concern and it was not in the stack list.
The second thing I would like to tell you is that DA had nothing to do with my action. We may be co-playing but that doesn't mean he knew anything about it. Yes, I asked the guy once, but NO DA didn't know shit about it.
The only info that fell into DA's hands was the drama between Bit-Cloud and ocb-slims. Not because DA asked it, but by accident.
What was in this info? That ocb wanted to give us the villages and DEFY recalled stacks from him. What did DA do with this info? He chose NOT to attack ocb, since all we want is a fair fight.
I don't mind anyone bashing me, but please get your facts straight before bashing someone else in my account. If you want, I'll happily provide whatever screenshot or conversation you ask.

TL;DR Did I get info about 1 certain village? - Yes, I did. Did I get extra info I didn't know about? - No, I didn't. Did DA use any info? - No, he didn't.

TL;DR "Yes I used spies. Yes I got information. Yes I acted differently based on this. Yes I want you to believe my long-time co-player did not know anything about tit.

blckdrgn1

TL;DR "Yes I used spies. Yes I got information. Yes I acted differently based on this. Yes I want you to believe my long-time co-player did not know anything about tit.

TL;DR "We do the same thing we are criticizing you for but we want you to believe it makes you look bad and not us"

Whoa look what I found in the dictionary!

317eded987540c4a84dca5d72a1c596d.png

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let’s all focus in game this bickering on the forums is getting worse as the world gets older.

*GranTorino

Provide factual proof of these claims. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

12db1d6d7613dc67f0951dea5fcb2bd3.png

Lol your mimic post on the other forum made sense, But it's common knowledge the coalition has a spy in OBEY so not sure why you posted that here

blckdrgn1

Provide factual proof of these claims. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Babin lol really. You were the one that posted leaked screenshots from our forum almost 2 months ago, did you forget? Now who's embarrassing themselves rofl

These are the Vape players that are fighting for their survival, they are not rolling over and letting wet/escape destroy them and have begged for invites to every tribe now. They are fighting for anyone's cause. Obey wants to move them out of their "coward" allies that have shared info about their terrible leadership decisions time and time again. Please vote below if you have objections to Obey recruiting them.

Just trying to help make this poll more public than it already was. Did a few word edits though from original copy *below*

7953560848b6e1522e583a4af4785fb1.png
Foot-in-Mouth-Disease.jpg

blckdrgn1

Yet I haven't had anything to post in 2 months? That's kinda sad on my part. Would've been amazing to have a good troll on y'all lately. I need to try harder I think.

Please do keep posting screenshots if your spy is still active :) I just dont want to hear any more of you guys whining about underhanded tactics when you use every one in the book kthxbai

DeletedUser105906

I don't think WET has a spy. Maybe Defy has one and they are relaying information over to us. Sounds more probable.

Anyway the point of this whole argument isn't whose doing the dirty tricks. It's about the incessant need of Obey players to say they are "clean" from any wrong doing. Bit Cloud seems like a horrible teammate who got to big to be dealt with unfortunately. Not sure why he is parading on the forums like he did his all for Defy, when he pretty much did everything to hinder them. I don't even know much of the story and I can clearly see that.

blckdrgn1

I don't think WET has a spy. Maybe Defy has one and they are relaying information over to us. Sounds more probable.

Anyway the point of this whole argument isn't whose doing the dirty tricks. It's about the incessant need of Obey players to say they are "clean" from any wrong doing. Bit Cloud seems like a horrible teammate who got to big to be dealt with unfortunately. Not sure why he is parading on the forums like he did his all for Defy, when he pretty much did everything to hinder them. I don't even know much of the story and I can clearly see that.

I can see how someone looking through an ignorant lense could come to that conclusion. Thank you for your opinion.

So one co player of one account in obey got intel from someone in defy and that makes all of obey dirty? Lets apply the same logic then that one player in obey leaking information to defy that gets to escape and to wet and to meh means they are all dirty! :O

DeletedUser105906

You're just moving the goal posts. I never once argued it wasn't. I agree with all your points above.

However, THE point is that Obey members have this need to justify themselves for shitty actions and screwing over tribe mates for the good of their own account.

Lovely tribe you guys have over there, I wonder how you managed to get the whole world against you quite honestly.

blckdrgn1

You're just moving the goal posts. I never once argued it wasn't. I agree with all your points above.

However, THE point is that Obey members have this need to justify themselves for shitty actions and screwing over tribe mates for the good of their own account.

Lovely tribe you guys have over there, I wonder how you managed to get the whole world against you quite honestly.

Its pretty simple really. We grew too fast and now the rest of the world got scared and is hugging. This is a natural reaction based in fear, your attempts to slander us with ad hominem arguments are irrelevant. Any other questions?

DeletedUser105906

I don't think your actions of using spies and inviting the largest accounts over to your tribe constitute ad hom attacks. You all have no one to blame but yourself for this global dislike of Obey.

What's going to happen now that there is no easy way out? I'll tell you that the recent war stats don't look very good for you at all.