Vodka Declares on NN

DeletedUser121116

Have the conversations and screen shots somewhere, Varo came to us long ago and was told no go away, sat doing there own thing, They joined back to NN and were to be oped, It was at that point where Martin , (among others) were in a chat attempting to convince Superbad account to take them as co-players on vodka front line accoutns so they could basically open up are front line, typical discussing attempts to break rules (again from Martin and NN) and sabotage accounts.

"And NN" can you please stop generalising so much . I dont understand from where do you get this idea that the whole NN was part of this evil plan that wasnt even planned to go this war . That was about only getting info about vodka weak accounts and see where to strike. I dont find anything dirty about it. When you ask for coplayers you accept the risk of telling people you need help.
Regarding me, i was added there in that chat and disagreed with what you talk about. i think i left that chat like 10 minutes after being added there.
All i wanted this world was a good and fair war after all the drama with Symbiote and TSB yet you even further and recruted Var . Stop talking about dirt if you yourself play even dirtier.

The truth is Martin was a cancer to NN and none from leadership had the balls to put a stop to it , countless internal dramas, even with felons he was abusive and aggressive towards at a time when NN was trying to secure them into the war, constant attempts to get people banned.

Martin wasnt a cancer . Ye , he got himself into some arguments that went way to far because of his ego that made him believe he was right. Yet , i dont find anything anormal about it. When you are sure you are right you try to convince others about your point. I think you are talking about Martin fight with anir when you said Felons . I read it and i didnt find anything that bad like insults. Martin must have touched a sensible spot of Anir and thats it.
Regarding the Varomnia ban , if he trully did that i must say its way beyong anyones imagination. I have agreed with oppeing Var and sending all his def home about LT. You fight dirt with dirt , like in every war. If the enemy brings guns you cant beat with with swords.
About other people getting banned i am not aware of.Maybe you can bring here some screenshots ?

0s0speedy

Btw Speedy, I hope you can tag now considering how many times I yelled at you on 80 for it lmao.

War

I'm in my element these days. WatchTower tags them for you :)

Also if anyone's interested in how i came onto this account i'll fill you all in, briefly.

I was contacted by Martin about co-playing an account in NN, namely, Varo. I spoke to Varo and we got on well and we decided to move me onto the account. Now my main intention for the account was to be a background player. Sending farms, building trains, nobling and war fakes. Varo did the nuking, stacking and political aspects of the account. Being the face of the account, if you would. The move to vodka wasn't really involving me. I trust Varo greatly, he's my boss, he acts as the face of the account while i play in the background. I've known Martin for years through Speed Servers and it became my opinion by moving myself onto the account he would have a backup should Varo defect to vodka. Little did he know I had no intention of running the account or taking on any serious aspect of the account. So yeah, i'm loyal to whichever account i'm on and if i'm simply a co player thats what i'll be.

So yeah. TL;DR - i'm a slave. <3

Varomnia

A slave with cut birdy wings, the best kind. :)

All seriousness though. Sam is the model co-player. Takes on additional responsibilities as needed, but allows the original account owner to do what is needed and staying out of the drama as best as possible. It's hard to find good players who won't just randomly ruin your account because you said or did something they didn't agree with. If I had a million dollars, Sam would be rich.

0s0speedy

A slave with cut birdy wings, the best kind. :)

All seriousness though. Sam is the model co-player. Takes on additional responsibilities as needed, but allows the original account owner to do what is needed and staying out of the drama as best as possible. It's hard to find good players who won't just randomly ruin your account because you said or did something they didn't agree with. If I had a million dollars, Sam would be rich.
Uh, you DO have a million dollars....

I'm adding that to my CV as a personal reference.

Last edited:

Varomnia

I lost it all in a bet. :p Actually, lost it all in 1 bad stock trade, but that's another story for another day.

Do you accept food stamps?

DeletedUser98482

Lets play Joshua Tribe full of Ninjas
this all the game needs, Pulse account has been rimmed 1x already and is well on the way to 2x all your doing is come along and take more barbs thats fun as it means vodka just take away more villages from a crap player and increase there % u form a tribe and soon as vodka declare on you , you disband. hit delete b4 you force me to rim you again

DeletedUser121718

this all the game needs, Pulse account has been rimmed 1x already and is well on the way to 2x all your doing is come along and take more barbs thats fun as it means vodka just take away more villages from a crap player and increase there % u form a tribe and soon as vodka declare on you , you disband. hit delete b4 you force me to rim you again
Joshua i never played this acc before. You rimmed me on which world you dont know me lol

DeletedUser121718

pointing of making another tribe is just to make you ...... -.....- lol declaring is your problem bro

DeletedUser98482

I dont need to know you, I know your type of player, a spoiler, you take on the account you take all that comes with it in your case, a long run to the rim with a train in a sad hope to see the end oft he world you havent played, just let the account have the dignity of ending on its own terms, corellian pulse and sevensided both knew it was over or they would not of left the account to die slowly, i also believe you have lady the cleaners account sit thats going to go the same way, it has already been set for deletion once your just prolonging the inevitable and going against previous account holders wishes.

DeletedUser99939

Barb nobling just prolongs the world :( will you guys stahp?
Absolutely not "bud".

I dont need to know you, I know your type of player, a spoiler, you take on the account you take all that comes with it in your case, a long run to the rim with a train in a sad hope to see the end oft he world you havent played, just let the account have the dignity of ending on its own terms, corellian pulse and sevensided both knew it was over or they would not of left the account to die slowly, i also believe you have lady the cleaners account sit thats going to go the same way, it has already been set for deletion once your just prolonging the inevitable and going against previous account holders wishes.

It's quite visible Vodka is quite pissed off over the reform. News flash it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Though... would it be possible to at least have an "accurate" war delcaration:

Subject The tribe Absolut Domination declared war on tribe Till the End!
Sent Feb 12, 2018 15:16:06
The tribe is now at war with Absolut Domination!

War name: You can run but you cant hide

Declaration:
Forming yet another trash tribe wont save NN.

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

I think you all are confusing us with those who hit delete or quit. We are not running.